This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM11 - HOUSE

Topic » #NTM11 - HOUSE

2148 days 5 hours ago
carlyjordan14
*Confessional*

Shawn: I think I’m in serious danger of going home this week. We’ll see how it unfolds but I know I’ve given my all.
2148 days 1 hour ago
DrG2
Confessional:

OMGGGG I cant believe I got 4th call out. Idk how the winner or even runner up each cycle can do outstanding job every week cause it is really hard like really really hard to do just THAT every week. I hope I can keep up the good work until the end of the season
2148 days 1 hour ago
carlyjordan14
*Confessional*

Shawn: I'm sad that I would have gone home this week, but grateful to have a chance to redeem myself
2148 days 1 hour ago
VictoriaW
Victoria: Confessional

I am very proud of myself this week;) I know I did really great. Even though Lucky has to disagree. I know I did good!!
I am really finding myself in this competition. It's a journey for sure lol;P
I wanted to show the judges that I can do great things and I think I showed that in the photoshoot;)
I am happy to just get third and that I am still running to be the next top model<3
2148 days ago
Jerard
UPDATES:

For the third time in a row, congratulations #TeamLucky especially the best performer this week Matthew Noszka!

Best Photo of the Week:
https://s22.postimg.cc/cr42773ip/BESTPHOTO4.jpg

Call-out order:
https://s22.postimg.cc/ndxvcmjdt/CALLOUT.png

Rankings:
https://s22.postimg.cc/kwm45d775/RANKING.png

Always share your thoughts in the house, make friends, confessionals, etc. It is an aspect in the game :)
2148 days ago
Lalisa
lol robbed of my 2nd fco, but I’m not shocked
2147 days 23 hours ago
Zankie16
Garrett confessional

WOW, not my best week compared to last week. I thought I should have gotten some extra points or something because first, my partner did not help out at all then come to find out she quit this competition. Also, I need to go back to the basics and just be me and the model I know I am. I need to start being all of the hot and sexy pics that I know I can bring and stop thinking outside of the box I have shown the judges that I am more of a sex symbol and now that they know that I need to bring it back. lastly, with the challenge can we stop with the partners and grouping and start being models I came here to be the NEXT TOP MODEL.
2147 days 23 hours ago
Neme91
Well my team is amazing is it not :P
2147 days 22 hours ago
MoooHades
Izi Confessional

I'm literally so sick of getting bad critiques from 3/4 judges, even though my shoots fit the theme, but okay.
2147 days 14 hours ago
Lalisa
Devon Confessional:

Okay so I'm pretty worried about this round. I felt like Coach Sui and I had built up a strong connection so suddenly having a new coach thrown at me is a bit jarring.

Also with this photoshoot the girls have to be guys and vice versa and because I'm more of an ultra-feminine, fierce and "embracing of my sexuality" kind of girl in my photos it's going to be hard to find a photo that fits the theme. My days may be numbered!

https://78.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m6kp6nda9x1r48nrko1_r2_500.gif
2147 days 14 hours ago
SeongWoo
Hao Confessional:

Well, i don't know what is my spot for now. I thought judge Sui and i were good together, but in my last photoshoot i disappointed her, so i was frustating. With Lucky (again) i want to show him i'm a good competitor and make him proud, exactly what i did for Sui (excepting last week);

The good thing is i really like Devon, i hope we can do well, and i never talked with Miles, hope we can be good friends :)

https://78.media.tumblr.com/500f47f736dbe49f115dda253a83f0d6/tumblr_inline_oq3159U49t1sdywzn_250.gif
2147 days 13 hours ago
patricenka9
Matthew Confessional:

I'm now on Team Marlon, I hope I do well, but I'm in a dilema, they say I have to do like a gender swap kinda photoshoot, now, Matthew, aka me, likes to pose without my shirt on and really sexy style, but most of the time boy next door, however, they said they liked me being more serious and with clothes on, so idk what they want.
2147 days 13 hours ago
DrG2
Dinara confessional:

Uuuhhh how can I forget about this challenge???? I already did a manly one on another challenge and now I have to do that again like whatttttt? 1st time performing as a masculine girl is already hard and now for the 2nd time I just hope I can still got a good feedback like last time cause Lord knows how hard it is now
2147 days 9 hours ago
coolKat
Confessional:

I was thinking I had become familiar with Sui and she was very helpful. And than this week we changed coaches, and I’m a little nervous. I hope working with Marlon is really great
2147 days 2 hours ago
carlyjordan14
*Confessional*

Shawn: I know I will most likely go home this week, and if I do this experience has been amazing and one I'll never forget.

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!