This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM11 - Team Sui

Topic » #NTM11 - Team Sui

2156 days 4 hours ago
haycsclair
Hello, Team Members. I'm going to post my comments now.
2156 days 4 hours ago
haycsclair
PAIR NO. 1 (Katy Perry and Kat Graham)

I'm so disappointed with you, Katy. You didn't submit a photo. It only means you can't commit in this competition. But it doesn't mean that Kat is already safe this round.

Kat, your photo didn't follow the theme that I gave to you. When I say "standing out from the crowd", I was expecting a group of people in one shot where you would shine the brightest. But, okay. Since you submit this one, I'll consider it. The thing is, this photo of yours isn't a standout. This is bland. Yes, it's sexy, but it doesn't evoke anything. Nevertheless, the pose and the styling blend together. But it's not what the theme is all about.
2156 days 4 hours ago
haycsclair
PAIR NO. 2 (Victoria Justice and Megan Fox)

Victoria, I love this! This photo gives me life, baby! It's what the theme is looking for. You have this innocent face with a tinge of sensuality. You're looking sweet and sexy at the same time. I can look at this photo all day and will never get bored. I also like the fact that even you're sitting in the photo, you don't look short. The pose is really great. I'm seeing a lot of shapes and I love it!

Megan, on the other hand, you didn't follow the brief. You look sexy in the photo. Very sexy. Hands down the sexiest photo between yours and Victoria's. But where is the innocence I'm looking for? I can't see it in the photo. What I really like is your smile but even that comes across as sexual. Very seductive. The good thing here is that I can really, REALLY see your potential as a Top Model.
2156 days 4 hours ago
haycsclair
PAIR NO. 3 (Joan Smalls and Doutzen Kroes)

Both of you didn't fully complete the theme given to you. Yes, you are both wearing long gown, but it's not high fashion. If I have it my way, both of you should be eliminated. But I decided to save one of you.

Joan, the gown is beautiful. It makes you look very classy and elegant. I also like the pose. I don't love the face though. You look old and borderline drag. But the hair is divine. I just think the hair and makeup don't blend together. The black and white effect doesn't help the shot either. It makes the overall look very matronly.

Doutzen, I really love your face. It has this innocence that can be transformed into sensual in a snap. I also love the facial expression. I'm in love with the pose. I like the way you show your back. It's sexy but not overtly sexual.

Both of you should be eliminated by not completing the challenge, but I saw a potential in one of you over the other.
2156 days 4 hours ago
haycsclair
PAIR NO. 4 (Devon Aoki and Coco Rocha)

Devon, I really like this shot. It doesn't show fierceness. You proved to me that you can be a versatile model just by showing your face only in the photo. I'm in love with your unique look. Your facial features are mesmerizing. This photo alone can evoke a lot of emotions from the viewers who will look at this.

Coco, ummm, I dunno if you didn't understand the theme, but you REALLY went directly against it. I specifically asked you to show me a photo that doesn't show fierceness, but you submitted a photo which shows how greatly fierce you can be. You could have at least posted supporting statements why you chose this photo. I can't work with a model who can't understand a simple instruction. You should have at least reach out to me. This photo is really FIERCE. I love the fierceness of this photo, but it doesn't fit the theme I gave to you. I'm sorry.
2155 days 23 hours ago
SeongWoo
Hello new team
2155 days 22 hours ago
coolKat
Hello

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!