This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor: Norway Discussion

Topic » Survivor: Norway Discussion

3336 days 13 hours ago
KidA
**DONE**
3336 days 13 hours ago
KidA
TL;DR:

At Final 7, Rhys is blindsided with an idol in his pocket since he's a likable shoe-in to win. Everyone feels bad about it afterwards, but it happens nonetheless.

At Final 6, there's a massive scramble which results in a tie between Felix and Jacob (Felix only gets votes because Chris is immune). Chris and Felix talk to Ethan and manage to sway him into voting off Jacob with a Final 3 deal. Jacob goes out on the re-vote.

At Final 5, Ethan realizes the mistake he's made when Felix wins immunity and he is voted out 4-1 for being the next biggest jury threat.

FINAL 4:

Chris, who has played a dominant physical and strategic game, but has failed socially, considering almost the entire jury hates him. Despite his impressive maneuvering, he'll have a hard time earning votes due to his aggressive gameplay and personality.

Felix, who has been the partner-in-crime to Chris for the whole game, but has played a little more socially (the jury generally does not hate him... or at least hates him less than everyone else). He's had a major hand in every decision made, but has managed to avoid a target due to Chris attracting votes.

Brady, who has resisted the reign of Chris & Felix for the past couple tribal councils, and has gained some jury support for it. He's likely the next on the chopping block, since Chris/Felix/Julian believe that he could end up winning. Overall, though, Brady has confronted a lot of people in the game and still isn't totally likable. For a long time, he did sheep Chris and Felix, which may knock him down a couple pegs.

Julian, who has had an interesting ride throughout the game. He doesn't send confessionals, but what I can tell from his game is that he rode the coattails of Chris and Felix for a while, then at some point mid-merge, had a falling out with them, causing him to unsuccessfully vote in the minority for a while. Now, he's back with Chris and Felix, probably recognizing that neither are liked by the jury. He could win for the period where he fought against "The Black Mambas", but people also likely realize that he has played too UTR for his own good, and had little to do with the strategic decisions made.
3335 days 12 hours ago
Patrick319
[5:11:37 PM] Felix (FLAPanthers): i was just told
[5:11:42 PM] Felix (FLAPanthers): i was winning 7-0
[5:11:46 PM] Patrick: Im crying
[5:11:46 PM] Felix (FLAPanthers): if Julian got 4th

SAD :(
3335 days 12 hours ago
aiwfwyattroh
Felix got robbed this series has so many good players that come up short of ftc
3335 days 10 hours ago
bigben1996
Glad Satan got voted out right at the end he was disgusting :)
3335 days 9 hours ago
Patrick319
if Brady doesn't win this game was a fix
3334 days 17 hours ago
IceIceBaby
Tbh, Felix was NOT robbed.
4th place is karma for the comments he made earlier in the game
3334 days 15 hours ago
Patrick319
FELIX WAS ROBBED
3334 days 15 hours ago
Patrick319
3334 days 13 hours ago
KidA
SOME FINAL CONFESSIONALS:
3334 days 13 hours ago
KidA
Chris Oskooi (blueu22) Confessional:
---------------------------------------------

The vote went as planned, it took a lot of convincing on my part to Julian to make sure he was on board.

It's time for tribal council now and I know a lot of people hate me but I hope that my strategic game and my physical game warrants at least some votes. I'm excited to see what angle brady and Julian take, hopefully they don't make too many false claims and the jury can see through whatever they say, but we'll see I guess.

This was a fantastic game and it's a little sad that it's coming to an end, I think I've gained some friends, and lost some friends along the way but all in all it was a fun game.

Goodbye, Survivor: Norway.

Oh, one more thing.

*Grabs Mikaylas hat*

*throws it in the fire*

That's how much game I got.
3334 days 13 hours ago
KidA
These are a bunch of Brady confessionals that he's been sending throughout FTC

Brady Spaulding (bradyspaulding16) Confessionals:
--------------------------------------------------------------

I'm really happy because you know that loser in f3 that never gets any votes well that will not be me Jacob told me several times he's voting me and it's a really good feeling to have because at least I have one vote. I'm just glad I'm not in Chris shoes because he backstabbed everybody and will get a lot of thrashing.

People may not think that I worked for f3 but I did I might of played a different under the radar game but I played better than both of them. If these jurors give Julian the win though because he didn't backstab anyone that will be the most undeserving winner I've ever seen.

This jury is trash

I've never seen such a bitter jury in any game before these people are just so jealous and so rude I think I should Def win of those 3 and they could give the win to Julian who did nothing but didn't backstab anyone like come on its so frustrating.

These people have no heart this was the meanest cast ever people think I'm useless cause they didn't like  my gameplay and nobody treats me with respect it's just so rude and ik people are doing it just because there jealous and these people ahve no heart I've honestly reached my breaking point

So Ik I'm not winning anymore but I'd jjst love to return to prove that I'm not dumb and useless like everybody thinks I am but if I do come back don't put me in a season with any of these mutants I don't really want to talk to any of them again for being so rude to me.

Andrew Rhys Jacob and Ethan are the only ones I actually like in this cast.

Mana your a bitch

I'd rather kill myself than spend a day with you you are worthless pathetic piece of shit. Your the most bitter juror ever and I feel bad for her in life she's probably a very miserable person. She is the most immature bitch I've ever seen and I'm useless says the person that almost got 17th and yiu didn't make f3 and I did so how am I useless.

Trying to stand up to all these people is basically impossible. Nobody in this game is voting on gameplay except for a few but the rest are voting for Julian because there bitter. It's so pathetic because he never did anything the entire game and I thought I would win bit I don't feel like it's possible anymore.
3334 days 13 hours ago
KidA
Rhys Romanov (AndThenThereWasOne) JURY VOTING VIDEO CONFESSIONAL:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://vid.me/uhAl
3334 days 13 hours ago
KidA
Also, SEND ME YOUR VOTES FOR FAN FAVORITE VIA MAIL.
3334 days 13 hours ago
bigben1996
That was perfect

open group

KidA's Survivor: Confessional Group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!