This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 3: Look At Me I’m Sandra Dee

Topic » Episode 3: Look At Me I’m..

1279 days 17 hours ago
BarbraStreisand
Xavier decides to take his positive energy and use it to practice swimming, so he walks to the pool area.
1279 days 17 hours ago
angelofdarkness16
Get better !)
1279 days 17 hours ago
Symmetry888
He looks at Ravi. "I have no intention of fist-fighting Superman. No kryptonite on me today." He turns back to Chase, amused. "Runt? Is that the best you've got? Clearly you wasted all your energy on applying for the musical, not enough on thinking of insults." He scoffs. "And you're just lucky no guys apply for musicals. Like haven't you noticed theater is made for girls and gays?"
1279 days 17 hours ago
Symmetry888
(go zzz)
1279 days 17 hours ago
angelofdarkness16
Stretches my legs and thinks. *
Hmmm *gets up grabs my stuff, heads to the pool*
1279 days 17 hours ago
Dylangover1
*luke gose to the auditorium to sing as singing always cheers him up*
1279 days 17 hours ago
Mitsuki
(Get the healthz.)

As much as I think this blow out would really help take the pressure off between you two, need I remind you two we're all here together tonight?
*Celica protests, mostly because she doesn't wanna deal with the fighting all night-- or potential food related fights*
1279 days 17 hours ago
BarbraStreisand
Xavier changes into his speedo and dives into the pool, beginning his warm up laps.
1279 days 17 hours ago
Dylangover1
*luke starts sing Acapella he sing bad cinderelle for ALW new cinderelle musical*
1279 days 17 hours ago
Symmetry888
"This is the perfect horror movie premise," Nova says, a bit dreamily. "Anyone want to be a serial killer? No? Guess I have to do it."
1279 days 17 hours ago
Rain848
Stop making thinking about sexuality and gender you’re suppose to be a theater kid and welcome all? You suck at that shit I’m surprised you even have any friends with the moral support you give...you’re more of drag than an upper
*He walks away from the list and looks down the hall at the doors knowing they are officially locked*
1279 days 17 hours ago
angelofdarkness16
Yawn and gets to the pool area and peaks in*
1279 days 17 hours ago
Ajathekween
NOVA, DRAG HIM, SLAY HIM, DESTROY HIM.

(I will use ASL again)
1279 days 17 hours ago
Zankie16
*jenny sees chase*

Hey
1279 days 17 hours ago
BarbraStreisand
Xavier has two things on his mind; He is Danny! And....Nova. One made him happy and the other made him feel like shit.

He uses both, however, to motivate him to swim very aggressively.

open group

Pandora’s Panic

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!