This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Drama, Drugs, and Danger

Topic » Drama, Drugs, and Danger

1292 days 17 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
(If anybody is looking for something quick and fun to do im hosting a murder mystery the 19th-20th feel free to apply because rn apps are sparse https://tengaged.com/group/10033-murder-mysteries )
1292 days 17 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
*Chase and his dad are at home. Yelling can be heard as the two go back and forth, standing right in front of one another.*
https://media.tumblr.com/2f617b207cb767b6c53992a0da8898ff/04640c0a12fa615c-58/s540x810/b24a114760dd0e23d428a30d0f514853b18b57c1.gif

Dad: You fucking blew it! You could have ran that in and won. Instead you let some fucking idiot ruin the win for you!

Chase: He was open. I wasn’t gonna make it if I ran it! It’s not my fault he was a dumbass tonight!

Dad: You could have if you tried. I’m tired of your excuses! And what’s this shit about you doing theater? You have sports, you don’t need to dress up and act like a freak on a stage!

Chase: Some classmates dared me. I have to do it. Come on, it isn’t a big deal!

Dad: You’re not fucking doing it. End of discussion, Chase!

*Chase glares and goes to hit his dad, but gets stopped and thrown down on the ground.*
https://media.tumblr.com/e5a3a3dae775750ff22ba9a92d1a578b/04640c0a12fa615c-ea/s540x810/ae771865f3ccc47304f69bb5e0a780cd09eb3df8.gif

Dad: You’re not gonna have one of your outbursts with me. Now fuck off and go to bed before you get hurt.

*Chase lays there thinking about everything he shakes his head in frustration as the scene pans out.*
-

*Trenton and Jay sit in the locker room. Trenton has a cast on his leg from it being broken.*

Jay: Well, did I say that was a bad idea or not, dude? You’re lucky nobody but Kameron and me caught on to that.

Trenton: I’m sorry, dude, I blew it. I thought it would help. I didn’t want to worry anybody.

*Jay just laughs and shakes his head.*

Jay: You don’t get it, do you, dude? I don’t give a fuck about the game. I get why you took them in the first place. You’re a good athlete, one of the better ones on the team, and now you’re out of the season and probably have a drug addiction.

*Trenton puts his head down.*

Trenton: Look, I won’t do them anymore, alright? I’ll just keep it a secret. I don’t need people knowing about this. I have an image to uphold and I’ll do better, I promise.

Jay: You better, or else I’m saying something because I’m not risking this happening again.

*Trenton nods a bit as Jay gets up, heading to go find Kassandra.*
1292 days 17 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
-

*Craig is in the principal’s office. He has his feet on the principal’s desk, chilling.*

Craig: So, I saw Nova hanging round your office and two people slipped out the window. Probably trying to figure out why Jaline didn’t win.

Principal: Well, if they found something, you have to find out who they were. This gets out, and there’s going to be a student uprising against you.

*Craig’s eyes widen.*

Craig: Wait, wait, wait, you didn’t get rid of the votes for Jaline?!?!?!

Principal: Not all of them, no, but it would have looked suspicious if we had destroyed them all. Imagine how many people would be confused by their vote not being in the box.

*Craig stands up.*

Craig: Fuck… I’ll figure this out. I know just the person I can probably get some information from...

*He looks out into the hallway, seeing Archer hanging out with his friends and laughing.*
-

*Kassandra is hanging out in the music room alone. She is singing the outro song to the episode.*

*Outside, Blaze, Celica, and Nova walk down the hall.*

Nova: So, why do you have a Kate Bush poster in your locker? She’s badass, but I’d figure you’d have some other kind of poster.

Celica: She’s a legend! But stay out of my locker.

*The 3 keep walking before they suddenly stop, hearing Kassandra singing. They stand in the doorway and listen to her sing.*

Blaze: Dang, she’s good. She should be a singer. What do you guys think?

Celica: She could be in Grease with that voice. I’m shocked she didn’t try out for a spot.

*Blaze pulls out his phone, hesitating at first. He takes a breath and starts recording her singing. Kassandra has no idea as the 3 listen in on her performance.*

Celica: What are you doing? She obviously doesn’t want people to hear.

Blaze: She should be heard, though. I’m going to play this on the radio. Don’t worry, it’ll go great!

Nova: Aren’t you meant to be a goody two shoes? What happened to that, you Mr. Rogers reject?

Blaze: Look… I need to start getting some popularity with the viewers, or Kam’s going to get some of my timeslots taken away on the radio. Craig told me about it earlier. I can’t risk losing this. My parents would be so mad at me if they find out.

*Blaze runs off while Celica and Nova shrug and start walking away, back to discussing Kate Bush like nothing’s wrong. The camera goes back to the music room and does a freeze frame on Kassandra as she sits at the piano, smiling.*
1292 days 17 hours ago
Symmetry888
(but is chase wearing a shirt)
1292 days 17 hours ago
Coolbrandonman
(Nah)
1292 days 17 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
(😂😂😂 i would think so)
1292 days 17 hours ago
Ajathekween
(That’s it. When is the cast announced)
1292 days 17 hours ago
Mitsuki
(Yes Kass finally getting roped into the musical regardless of what she wants. And double yes to the Kate Bush shout out!)
1292 days 17 hours ago
angelofdarkness16
Chase is always shirtless. 🤪)
1292 days 17 hours ago
Symmetry888
(i edit the openers/closers for jordan and demanded kate bush be put in this one uwu)
1292 days 17 hours ago
angelofdarkness16
Lol. *get ready to track the troublemaker*)
1292 days 17 hours ago
Mitsuki
( <3 <3 <3 The unsung hero of Degrassi)
1292 days 17 hours ago
Symmetry888
( <3 anything for kate bush)
1292 days 17 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
(Tehe ya krystal edits for me and is such an icon about it because im a flop. Im glad people enjoyed the episode and i hope the upcoming episodes are just as fun)
1292 days 15 hours ago
BarbraStreisand
(Cries in no closing for xavier)

open group

Pandora’s Panic

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!