This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

KDR Untucked: Episode 2

Topic » KDR Untucked: Episode 2

3244 days 12 hours ago
RightToCensor
Claps
3244 days 12 hours ago
Joobix
*lets out deep breath*
3244 days 12 hours ago
Kenu67
Irish this was not your lucky week. I'm sorry my dear but you are in the bottom 2

Celeste and Joobi. Celeste Galaxia you may be out of this world but your team work was out of this challenge. Joobi this week you let your attitude get in the way and threatened to quit...
3244 days 12 hours ago
Joobix
Conf: If I have to lip sync I will BRING IT
3244 days 11 hours ago
Kenu67
Joobi, you are safe. I accoect a more positive attitude from you out else we might be seeing you in the bottom 2 next week

Celeste I'm sorry my dear but you are in the bottom 2. Irish and Celeste this is your last chance to impress me and judges. Prior to tonight you were told to prepare a performance of Primadonna girl by marina and the diamonds.

The time has come for you to lipsync for your life. Good luck and don't fuck it up

3244 days 11 hours ago
Joobix
conf: I got my ass beaten by this week but now i have more fire to show the judges everything I have
3244 days 11 hours ago
Westyman557
Conf: I'm just safe again and to be honest I'm sure that the best in gonna get. I'll keep causing drama here
3244 days 7 hours ago
Tetsuya
A performance .?
3244 days 7 hours ago
EllieC13
(post a cover of the song; not necessarily by you just by anyone you can find)
3244 days 1 hour ago
Kenu67
I have made my decision, Celeste..... shantay you stay. Irish Im sorry but your journey ends here but you will always have the luck of the Irish on your side. Now sashay away

My top 8 queens! Now if you can't love yourself how in the hell are you going to love somebody else? Can I get an Amen? Now let the music play!

open group

Kenu's Archives

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!