This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

KDR Untucked: Episode 2

Topic » KDR Untucked: Episode 2

3244 days 15 hours ago
Kenu67
On the mainstage 11 feirce queens fight it out for the title of the next drag superstar, but backstage they are some shady ladies.

The queens were tasked with creating their own TV show as well as walking the runway in a red their best red carpet realness look. The judges have reviewed the looks and it's time to give the results to the ladies.

*the queens stand on the mainstage*
3244 days 15 hours ago
Kenu67
Before the judges give their critiques I want to know, who did what in this challenge? Who did the least amount of work and who did the most?
3244 days 15 hours ago
CaitlinBella
Well in team Drama...
Rikku: Script, Poster
Coco: Brainstorming Ideas, Script
Icelandia: Brainstorming Ideas
Celeste: Nothing
Irish: Nothing
3244 days 14 hours ago
Carcar90
I did the poster and came up with the idea. Joobi complained. Aphrodite came up with the character names and our original idea that we didn't go with. She also wrote the script and conplained. Sexy did nothing
3244 days 14 hours ago
tomdudley
interesting
3244 days 14 hours ago
RightToCensor
*starts to shake*
3244 days 14 hours ago
RightToCensor
To correct Killa

I did my part of the script so I could give the other people the flow to start acting out the  scene
3244 days 14 hours ago
RightToCensor
I didn't write the whole script
3244 days 14 hours ago
Westyman557
*flips hair looking* yeah I agree with captain. Irish and Celeste did nothing
3244 days 14 hours ago
RightToCensor
Conf:Basically u told Kenu that I did the most in my group....Which I kinda did I mean

It took 24 hours before anyone did anything with the show.
3244 days 14 hours ago
CaitlinBella
CF: I just want this challenge to be over, I work better alone
3244 days 14 hours ago
RightToCensor
To be honest Kenu
I and Killa did the Most
And Sexy didn't do nothing
3244 days 13 hours ago
Kenu67
What about Joobi?

This question is for everyone. Based on this challenge who from your team do you think should be in the bottom?
3244 days 13 hours ago
Fell6
Confessional: Throwing me under the bus much.
3244 days 13 hours ago
CaitlinBella
Definitely Irish or Celeste, they didn't contribute anything... even if what we presented isn't to the judge's standards, we at least did something.
3244 days 13 hours ago
RightToCensor
I'm not throwing u under the bus

U did absolutely nothing sexy.

open group

Kenu's Archives

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!