This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

All Star Episode 6: "Antarctica"

Topic » All Star Episode 6:..

3303 days 10 hours ago
kkoster001
*Laughs at Corrine*
She looks so stupid.
*Falls laughing, starts to feel bad and licks her eyes to open them*
3303 days 2 hours ago
CorinneKaplan4460
Whoever just liked my eyes open, thank you
3302 days 20 hours ago
Kenu67
Amanda I've dealt with your bullshit long enough. You've been kicked out of the game. Congratulations Vanessa you are the winner of this battle.

Now I want one fucking thing to be clear, I WILL NOT be taking anymore bullshit from anyone. Is that understood! This is my group and I'm not going to having people knit picking and complaining about every decision I make. If you think you can get away with being a complete bitch to me your sadly mistakenly. This is my group and I don't have to take that. If you don't like that then YOU CAN LEAVE. Im not playing around!

And Amanda if your reading this and you don't like it too bad. I won't be responding to any of the angry mails I know you will be sending me do don't waste your time.
3302 days 19 hours ago
CorinneKaplan4460
This is awkward
3302 days 19 hours ago
Kenu67
There are only Five of you left and I want you all to be present for the next challenge. So right here in the group I want you all do discuss with each other on here when you can be on for the challenge so no one complains. If anyone wants to quit do it now. If you guys don't come up with a decision in 48 hours I will pick a time and day and you will all have to deal with that
3302 days 18 hours ago
CorinneKaplan4460
I could do like literally anytime in the next two days
3302 days 16 hours ago
kkoster001
I can do any time after four on Thursday.
3302 days 16 hours ago
Warthhogs
Wednesday- After 5:00
Thursday- Can't make it
Friday- Anytime
3302 days 16 hours ago
CrazyCourtney0
Wednesday- 2 PM PST-8 PM PST
Thursday and Friday- 3 PM PST-8 PM PST
3302 days 15 hours ago
kkoster001
Oops, anytime after 1:30 on Thursday, and same for Friday.
3302 days 14 hours ago
CorinneKaplan4460
We just need Vanessa's input.
3301 days 22 hours ago
Survivorgame1
Ok I can do it today or TMMR any time but I have practice both days from 6 pm central- 8:30 pm central
And Friday im getting on a plane and will be traveling all day
3301 days 21 hours ago
Kenu67
So today (Wednesday) at 5:00pl est. Is that fair enough?
3301 days 20 hours ago
kkoster001
I can't do it today, and I really wanna be there. I can literally do any other day.
3301 days 20 hours ago
Kenu67
I would do it tomorrow but Jake can't make Thursday and Vanessa can't make Friday

open group

Kenu's Archives

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!