This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

All Star Episode 6: "Antarctica"

Topic » All Star Episode 6:..

3263 days 6 hours ago
Kenu67
Previously in the Globetrotters the final eight were suprised when they found out that one of them was going to he eliminated and replaced by a jury member. Four guests came to decide their fate while Nathan, Cameron, and Amanda battled it out for a place back in the game. The special guest chose to send home Eric - [KOKidd] and winner of the second chance challenge Amanda took his place and rentered the game. Before the guest left they gave a special power to te contestant they thought was laying the best game. Marisa win the ninth challenge and Nick and Blake had to battle it out which Blake being victorious sending Nick - [Coyle] out of the game. Jake won the tenth challenge and sent in Iris into the battle, but when the votes were reveled there was a tie between Amanda and Blake. As the challenge winner Jake had to break the tie and chose to send in Amanda, but suddenly it was revealed that the holder of the power called the secret save used it in Amanda causing her to be safe and sending in Blake by default since he had the next highest amount of votes. Blake win his second battle in a row and Iris - [EternalBlossom] was sent home

Now only six remain as we enter our final week. The finale is a week away and anything can happen. Find out what happens now on Globetrotters 6: All Star Battle!

3263 days 6 hours ago
Kenu67
Welcome final six to our final week. At the end of this week four of you will move on to the finale, but in order to get there you must survive this week first and the final two all star battlesx We are here in Antarctica one of the coldest places on earth. This week there is no luxury hotel you will all be sleeping in tents out here in the freezing cold. This will be your hardest week yet because only the strongest can make it to the finale

Good luck and I will see you all later
3263 days 6 hours ago
CorinneKaplan4460
It is literally freezing here
3263 days 4 hours ago
Survivorgame1
*puts hair in ponytail*
its go time
3263 days 4 hours ago
kkoster001
Here we go all over again.
*Pulls my sweatshirt over my head, and pulls a blanket over my shouldets*
*Sniffles*
3263 days 4 hours ago
CorinneKaplan4460
*Walks around*
*Accidently steps in a puddle of water*
*Dies of hypothermia*
3263 days 4 hours ago
kkoster001
*Cries over Caras dead body*
3263 days 4 hours ago
CorinneKaplan4460
R.I.P.
Cara McLeod
1989-2015
3263 days 2 hours ago
Kenu67
Please check into the challenge by saying your name
3263 days 2 hours ago
CorinneKaplan4460
CARA
3263 days 2 hours ago
CorinneKaplan4460
Do I win since no one else checked in
3263 days 2 hours ago
Kenu67
Well damn no one showed up. I mailed you all if you could make it at 6:00 and some of you said yes and the rest stayed quiet. So I don't know what to do now. I want to make this as fair as possible
3263 days 2 hours ago
CorinneKaplan4460
I showed up
3263 days 2 hours ago
CorinneKaplan4460
Those who arrive showed receive the prize
Prize is winning immunity
3263 days 2 hours ago
Kenu67
I know I just don't want to hear anyone else complaining and saying it's not fair. Cara since you are the only one who showed up you win this challenge by default
3263 days 2 hours ago
CorinneKaplan4460
OMG I WON MY FIRST CHALLENGE
YAYYYYYYYY

open group

Kenu's Archives

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!