This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

All Star Episode 6: "Antarctica"

Topic » All Star Episode 6:..

3266 days ago
kkoster001
(No I wouldn't. I would have said to wait. Jake knows that, Cara knows it, and Marisa doesn't considering we haven't talked. But I would have. They worked their asses off too to get here, and so we all deserve a fair chance. And i'm not saying it's your fault I didn't see your mail. Its the fact that my mailbox is a clusterfuck, and I had to dig to check and see what time it was considering I still thought it was early until no one was posting. But to eliminate me for nothing that's not fair, and that IS your fault)
3266 days ago
Kenu67
(You not being able to read my mail or being on time for the challenge is not my fault. Stop trying to find someone to blame to justify your anger. In this group whenever something doesn't go someones way everyone always complains to me and says I'm not fair and I'm a bad host. I know you all want to win and you get angry when things don't go your way and I let you take out your anger on me but I can only take so much. That's why I got rid of amanda. I won't be bullied in my own group and tried to be made to feel guilty for decisions I make. That's not right)
3266 days ago
kkoster001
(It was the final challenge Kenu! Plus things have not gone my way plenty of times, and I was put into battles because of it, and missed challenges because of it, but I complained all but once! Also, i'm not sayin you're a bad host, because you aren't but on the final challenge to eliminate someone because they had a doctors appointment that was set in advance IS NOT fair, and thats easy to see.)
3266 days ago
CorinneKaplan4460
Blake. In Season 2, the exact same thing my happens to me.
I showed up to the challenge last and got eliminated.
I took 4th Place.
I wasn't mad, I wanted to win but it's all a game.
I know how it feels bro.
3266 days ago
Kenu67
(I didn't eliminate you becuase you had a doctors appointment so stop saying that. I eliminated you chase you didn't show up to the challenge. You told me at the last minute you couldn't make it. That doesn't put me in a fair position. You had plenty of time to tell me about your appointment but it's not my fault you couldn't find my mail)
3266 days ago
kkoster001
(And it's my fault I couldn't make the challenge? I have explained this to you through PM so many time, not to mention Cara I did show up, as soon as I got home from my appointment I threw my computer open and got on. So it's not like I didn't try, because I did. Plus you told me you tried getting me eliminated, and how is that fair? If you hadn't said anything to Marisa we all would of had a fair chance too and the challenge would of started later.)
3266 days ago
CorinneKaplan4460
I wouldn't have made it.
Then I would have gotten 4th AGAIN
3266 days ago
Kenu67
(So then tell me how it's my fault that for once I made other people make the decision as to what to do and they decide soemthing you don't like. I make a decision, everyone gets made. I give people a choice as to what to do, and people get mad. What more do you want from me. What's done is done, deal with it)
3265 days 23 hours ago
kkoster001
(A decision is to be made by oneself, in this case the decision was made by someone else. Tell me how that's fair?)
3265 days 23 hours ago
Kenu67
(It thinks it's only fair for the people who would be effected by my decision to have the power. So I let them decide becuase they were the ones who showed up for a challenge and worked just as hard as you to make it this far)
3265 days 23 hours ago
CorinneKaplan4460
I think it's fair.
I don't mind final 2 tbh
3265 days 23 hours ago
kkoster001
(Because you're there Cara, and you had a fair shot at it, I didn't. I also didn't coerce someone into voting someone else to be eliminated. That's where it is wrong.
3265 days 23 hours ago
CorinneKaplan4460
Kenu decided the same time Marisa decided.
So it wasn't me bud.
#PoorBud
3265 days 23 hours ago
Giraffez
I'm on Blake's side sorry at least half the finale two are so unworthy of their spot
3265 days 23 hours ago
kkoster001
(Sorry but Kenu told me confirmed it was her decision that made the challenge start, and that was your doing Cara.)
Also, thank you Cam it means the world.

open group

Kenu's Archives

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!