This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 5: "Tokyo, Japan"

Topic » Episode 5: "Tokyo,..

3651 days 15 hours ago
Kenu67
Host: Cara and Vanessa you two have been saved from this surprise elimination by the jury. You two are now in the finals!

Andrew, JJ, and Melanie. One of you three is about to be eliminated just short of the final. Good luck

I will mail you all for your votes
3651 days 14 hours ago
CorinneKaplan4460
*Hugs Vanessa*
Were in the Finals!
3651 days 11 hours ago
sosyomomma
grats cara and vanessa
3651 days 10 hours ago
me2013
Congrats girls
3651 days 4 hours ago
Kenu67
Host: the results of the surprise elimination are in. Cara and Vanessa you both were given immunity and our our first two finalist.

The person that has been voted out by a vote of 3-1-1 is...
3651 days 4 hours ago
Kenu67
Host: JJ, you have been eliminated just short of the finals. You are now part of the jury

Andrew, Cara, Melanie, and Vanessa you are our final four and have made it to the finals. One of you will be the winner of Globetrotters 2: Men vs. Women and win 1 million dollars. Pack your bags because tomorrow we will be arriving at our final destination
3651 days 4 hours ago
sosyomomma
CF: Im in the final 4 and with 3 ladies :D Im so pumped to see where our final destination is but for now time to turn up Tokyo one last time , peace!!!
3651 days 4 hours ago
Justunreal
I knew I was eliminated. Knowing what going upon me. Thanks for having me in the competition
3651 days 3 hours ago
me2013
Congrats Jj on making the final 5... that is an accomplishment in itself.... tbh it could have gone either way today.
3651 days 3 hours ago
me2013
CF: I honestly thought I was going - just on past history, I'm glad that I was proven wrong and we can move on once and for all!@
3651 days 3 hours ago
me2013
Final 4 - party in tokyo - anyone up for a bit of fun?
3651 days 3 hours ago
CorinneKaplan4460
I am!
CF: I made the finals with Vanessa & Mel.
Not to mention Andrew
3651 days 3 hours ago
me2013
Ok lets go girl.....

Im sure the others will catch up if they want to join us...........
3650 days 16 hours ago
Kenu67
- EPISODE END -

open group

Kenu's Archives

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!