This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 5: "Tokyo, Japan"

Topic » Episode 5: "Tokyo,..

3624 days 13 hours ago
Kenu67
Previously on Globetrotters...

The top nine arrived in Moscow, Russia and with the teams no longer it was every man and women for themselves. In challenge #7 it was revealed that if a male won the immunity all the male contestants would be safe and the same thing for the females. Melanie crushed the competition and won immunity for her, all the other female contestants and won an advantage in the next challenge. During the votes Simon was sent packing back to Ireland.

During the eight challenge it was a head to head battle between Melanie and Cameron, but in the end Cameron couldn't beat Melanie and she won immunity for the second time in a row. Knowing she was in danger Lacey tried to buddy up to some people, but it was too late and she was almost unanimously eliminated.

It is now semi-finals week and the remaining seven contestants are in Tokyo, Japan. Who will make it to the finals, find out now on Globetrotters 2: Men vs. Women!
3624 days 12 hours ago
Kenu67
Host: Globetrotters, welcome to Tokyo, Japan. The seven of you are now in semi-finals week and the only way to guarantee spot in the finals is to win immunity. This week you will be staying in a five star hotel in your own separate rooms. Unpack, get adjusted, and get prepared to fight for your survival in this game
3624 days 12 hours ago
Giraffez
YES *goes to my room unpacks*
3624 days 12 hours ago
CorinneKaplan4460
*Goes to room*
CF: I am really glad i made it this far!
I have grown to really like Alfie, Cameron, Vanessa, Melanie & JJ!
Andrew is pretty cool too.
So therfore i like everyone!
3624 days 11 hours ago
me2013
"takes my bags to my room and unpacks"

"sits on the balcony overlooking the city and enjoys the peace and quiet"

CF: Lacey really underestimated me I think, I was willing to get to know her but she made it pretty clear that she hated me - oh well, her loss. Only two of the remaining people have even bothered to talk to me, wonder if that will change now that there are fewer people here.... JJ has made it clear where he stands..... he will be bitter cause Lacey is gone I am sure....
3624 days 6 hours ago
sosyomomma
CF Im so p[umped to be in Tokyo, Somewhere ive always dreamed of going. I hope to see some samuri's and eat some real deal sushi!

Regarding everyone left, im I really like everyone left, No one seems to want drama and just chill and relax.  Im not sure how this game will turn out but I truly hope I make the finale.
3624 days 6 hours ago
CorinneKaplan4460
*Walks to Melanie's room*
Hey Mel Mel
3624 days ago
me2013
"hey girl... what cha up to?"

"wanna hang out or go see the sights?"

"Maybe Andrew wants to hang with us too?"
3623 days 23 hours ago
Justunreal
*Walks around Tokyo and got a message in his phone* Oh look it is a message from the host?
3623 days 23 hours ago
Justunreal
*check the message from the host* Ok what does this weird message said?

Hello JJ,

You've received this message for some personal reasons.
Recently your mother has passed away from lung cancer, and i want to say this right now. Do you want to quit?
3623 days 23 hours ago
Justunreal
Um weird and odd enough, i kinda want to stay and win it for my mum. But I want to go and quit? But the competition is important so sorry Host I'm staying.
3623 days 20 hours ago
Giraffez
confessional I feel like i'm on the outskirts of the group I mean ever since Victoria left I've been literally on my own
3623 days 20 hours ago
me2013
Well feel free to come out and explore with us......
I'm sure you have gotten over being beaten by a girl in the last challenge.......
looool
3623 days 20 hours ago
Justunreal
Hey Melanie!
3623 days 20 hours ago
me2013
hi, JJ how are you? Bit lost now that Lacey has gone......
sorry but she just didnt like me..... and I was sick of the drama and beign excluded from everything
3623 days 20 hours ago
Justunreal
Not really. I didn't even like her..*Panics* Ok i did. We even made an alliance together but were cool

open group

Kenu's Archives

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!