This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TRIBAL COUNCIL

Topic » TRIBAL COUNCIL

4060 days ago
thefish
Hey guys welcome back to tribal council. Close immunity challenge today with Andie just snatching the necklace from Cjuddy in a nail-biting poll.
Anyhow as per usual i will ask you all a question before we vote.

Andie- IMMUNITY! How does it feel to be safe for another day?

Cjuddy- So close yet so far, are you worried that you will be voted out for being an immunity threat?

Browndog- Did you have any particular strategy when it came to that challenge?

Coolex- You were labelled "not deserving to be here" does that hurt?

Papabear- You've been quiet so far, are you trying to lay low?

Qwerty- "Biggest floater." Are you worried that people will use that as a reason to vote you out?

Roshy, TDI, OATTY- Why is attendance important?

You have 20 hours to mail me your vote. You cannot vote for andie. If anybody wishes to use an HII please message me.
Confessionals would be great.
Good Luck.
4060 days ago
coolexchangestudent
Coolex- You were labelled "not deserving to be here" does that hurt?

No, it is not. I know they will labeled me as not deserving to be here. Heck I don't even know what's going on in this game. What's my importance in the game exactly? I have no importance in the game. I'm MORE worse social player than TDI tbh.
4060 days ago
coolexchangestudent
Give me another question :)
4060 days ago
Andie3Palmer
It feels amazing but I know it won't last forever so ill relax now but I will end up working my ass off soon enough just like everyone else will every round!
4060 days ago
browndog91
Did you have any particular strategy when it came to that challenge?

yea  just answered oatty for everything i thought i would 20 points, yea i didnt get the challenge at all
4060 days ago
thefish
Coolex- You were lil pichu in bowling4fun's pokemon survivor and you got 4th. I'm a big fan of his series btw. My favourite castaway in that game was the Electabuzz. Why didn't he win?
4060 days ago
coolexchangestudent
Tbh if you compare this game just like fasting, I am the perfect goat to take in the end BECAUSE I haven't proved anything in this game.

IF YOU WANNA GET OUT A BIG THREAT YOU CAN DO IT NOW UNLIKE GETTING A PERSON WHO HASN'T DONE ANYTHING OUT -.-
4060 days ago
coolexchangestudent
If you vote me out right now it'll be stupid as they're people who are big threats in this game, physically, strategically, and socially.

And if you vote a person who is dumb and hasn't proved anything physically, startegically, and especially socially, out of this game.....well that just suck balls and the threats will have bigger chances at winning this game -.-
4060 days ago
thefish
Coolex- To be fair he played a pretty good game. He got to the finals even though he went to every tribal council there was. Without immunity ever.
4060 days ago
coolexchangestudent
Coolex- You were lil pichu in bowling4fun's pokemon survivor and you got 4th. I'm a big fan of his series btw. My favourite castaway in that game was the Electabuzz. Why didn't he win?

As you were Electabuzz lol. Tbh I was pretty impressed with him but he sheeped all the votes, especially Lapras', mine's and Deoxys' votes all game, which is a good move in the game but unworthy for finals.
4059 days 23 hours ago
thefish
Coolex- All Star material?
4059 days 23 hours ago
coolexchangestudent
Coolex- To be fair he played a pretty good game. He got to the finals even though he went to every tribal council there was. Without immunity ever.

Yes but I also went to every tribal except the final one. He played a good game, trusted the right people, and laid low all game. Pretty impressive.
4059 days 23 hours ago
coolexchangestudent
Coolex- All Star material?

Yes, he tried every challenge and went close. He survived every tribal which is impressive. And played a VERY good game, socially.
4059 days 23 hours ago
coolexchangestudent
But seriously Electabuzz/Thefish, why are you questioning me about my thoughts on YOUR gameplay?
4059 days 23 hours ago
Andie3Palmer
Lmao it's a life story
4059 days 23 hours ago
thefish
2/9 votes received.

open group

TheFish's Survivor: New Zealand

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!