This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #7

Topic » Immunity Challenge #7

4035 days 17 hours ago
ChilltownBB7
Will start at 4 EST tomorrow (May 4th). It will be NON-LIVE and 24 hours long, so make sure you check here at some point during that time to help your tribe.
4034 days 20 hours ago
mastropola
Isnt it individual now or did jury start but merge didnt?
4034 days 19 hours ago
ChilltownBB7
just jury started
4034 days 18 hours ago
LongedShorted
heree
4034 days 18 hours ago
ChilltownBB7
Ok I will get this all started up a bit early. For today's challenge you will be participating in a new common fad around this site. Each of you individually will create a blog. You can name it whatever you want. For the challenge, you will need to get as many people to leave their name in the thread below it. The names MUST go in color order though, or else they do not count. The colors will start at white and go to tv star in the normal order. Once your blog expires, I will count how many people you got to post their name, and you will score that many points for your tribe. Tribe with the most points, wins. People MUST post their OWN names in the thread.

Since this challenge requires even numbers, Morgan MUST pick someone to not create a blog. If everyone participates, the highest scorers points will not count. I will score these tomorrow evening, so make sure you start ASAP. You have about 27 hours in this challenge. Survivors ready? GOOOOOOO!!!!!!
4034 days 18 hours ago
LongedShorted
holy crap
4034 days 18 hours ago
mastropola
i will make one.
4034 days 18 hours ago
LongedShorted
wait only one person per color?
4034 days 17 hours ago
Esquiff
I will sit if I have to.
4034 days 17 hours ago
ChilltownBB7
you have to get a white person to post their name, then yellow, then orange and so on. It must be different people when you start over again after you reach tv star
4034 days 17 hours ago
Lucky17
AHHHHH
4034 days 16 hours ago
ChilltownBB7
If anybody has any questions, mail me because you must do this right
4033 days 14 hours ago
ChilltownBB7
Sorry everyone, but I cannot check the results now. Please do not delete your blogs and you may continue getting people to post until I count them up. Thanks
4033 days 11 hours ago
ChilltownBB7
Revealing the results for the challenge!
4033 days 11 hours ago
ChilltownBB7
Well I have counted the results from the challenge, and they are pretty pathetic. Hardly any of you even tried, so someone is definitely deserving to leave this game.
4033 days 11 hours ago
MariahAnn
So... what r the results?

open group

Chill's Survivor: Pearl Islands

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!