This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

SURVIVOR CONGO FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL!

Topic » SURVIVOR CONGO FINAL TRIBAL..

3555 days 21 hours ago
DryIceBros
Well, moving on, (this is to Me2) if you played the game I think you played, then you had a good strategic game, but tried too hard to play a social game. I felt you should've just said you were trustworthy when trying to get me on your side. If I remember correctly what you said to get my side, you might've exaggerated it. Anyways, I don't have a clear vote yet, so can you both of you tell me your most strategic moves?
3555 days 20 hours ago
RedWing91
But I don't want to move on. HUGS HER TIGHTER
3555 days 17 hours ago
RedChaos
JD-If I was in your place, who would you vote for me or Me2 and why?

I would honestly vote for you since you played under the radar and didn't make a lot of enemies and you tried and applied effort until the very end. You were the underdog in  sense being the last remaining member of your tribe too. I respect dedication and honesty a lot even though I am not honest myself
3555 days 17 hours ago
RedChaos
JD- What did you even do in this game? Seemed a lot like Me just made all the decisions.

I made sure I was safe every vote. I had to lie to people, tell them I was with them and had to make the biggest risk in the game I had to make deception something Me didn't have to do because she was kind of already against you in the first place and you knew about it. I was a wildcard and I made sure that I could get here. Some of the votes weren't all Me's decision. I think Andy was when I went on my own and took out her ally and made sure she trusted me and red only. all in all I didn't have to do a lot to be quite honest well that was all tough^ but I didn't have to play idols or take out major threats because I suppose I was a big threat myself.
3555 days 17 hours ago
DryIceBros
JD- How could you betray me? What happened to Exile Buddies? ;( [You can answer this if you want, but this question is a joke. :P]
3555 days 17 hours ago
RedChaos
JD - If I hadn't asked you to would you have taken me to the final?

I still would have. Me is your friend and I get that and so you obviously hold a bias and will say anything to get her to win, totally understandable. But Me questioned things a lot and wanted to make sure she was safe and I was always the person that received something from her about the game. I would like to say that if we both didn't make the decisions then I made the decisions clear. I knew you two were together from the start and that's what would lead me to my decision- even though Me did a lot in this game she always had an ally and that was you. and although I didn't have a major ally, Me was someone who I could talk to personally and I think that's why I would still have taken her.
3555 days 17 hours ago
RedChaos
JD- How could you betray me? What happened to Exile Buddies?

Lol I know. your vote was one of the three hardest votes I had. even though I was cutthroat you were very kind and voting you off made me feel sick but you were a likeable person and probably would be here if I didn't.
3555 days 17 hours ago
DryIceBros
In that case...
JD- If I was sitting where you are, who would I be able to beat, who would I lose to, and who could go either way with everyone else who made it to the merge?
3555 days 16 hours ago
RedChaos
JD- If I was sitting where you are, who would I be able to beat, who would I lose to, and who could go either way with everyone else who made it to the merge?

I cant tell you exactly who you would be able to beat but you sure would have been able to beat me as I see it. I think you had a lot of strategy and a lot of people voting for you (at least I was) and because I liked you I thought there must be others.
3555 days 16 hours ago
DryIceBros
Why is it that whenever I get out in the jury stage, it's usually because I'm a threat? Hopefully people don't think I'm a physical threat which isn't true.
3555 days 16 hours ago
yinzer149
Reunion tomorow night. I still need a lot of votes.

Feel free to start voting
3555 days 16 hours ago
yinzer149
Btw, next season is Fans vs Favs. I think Congo will have a lot of people back.
3555 days 15 hours ago
DryIceBros
:O Can you name the people with the best spots so far at the reunion?
3555 days 15 hours ago
RedChaos
i love Fans vs Favs but i probably wont be returning- even if you wanted me back, which you probably don't but oh well i cant wait to watch!
3555 days 14 hours ago
DryIceBros
NEVER DOUBT YOURSELF EVEN THOUGH I SOMETIMES DO

open group

Yinzers Survivor Applications Group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!