This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Rules For Season 2:

Topic » Rules For Season 2:

3618 days 12 hours ago
yinzer149
Thank you for applying to season 2 of Yinzers Survivor!

Right now, I can say straight up that ALL LIVE CHALLENGES WILL BE AFTER 7 PM EST! If this does not work for you, please let me know. All non-live challenges that we have will be posted after 7 PM as well.

For people who have played in group games before, especially if you have hosted one, there is always someone who is disrespectful to the hosts and/or the other castaways. I want to make sure that no one is like that in my survivor.

If you are not cast, please do not freak out like a 5 year old. Same if you are voted out. If you freak out on a person who orchestrated your blindside, I will not allow you to return in the same season as that person, if at all.

I have invited someone to join me as a co-host and am currently awaiting their response.

Regarding the season location, in the second round of casting I will give you a list of locations and you will get to vote on what you want the season location to be.

I have a unique way of how my castaways receive idols. As soon as you find out what the tribes are I will create a forum entitled "____ tribe Idol Searching Forum." You will guess times throughout the day (you must specify whether you are guessing AM or PM.) The idol will be hidden during one hour of the day. If you guess within one hour of the time where the idol will be hidden you will have found the idol. The time will change each day. If you get it right on the same day that the idol has been found I will tell you that you found an empty package. This will let you know who found the idol.

If you get it wrong, I will mail you and say "incorrect."

Please post your name if you agree with the rules!

Nobody from Africa may apply!
3618 days 9 hours ago
Elias5891
Eliott A./Elias5891
3618 days 8 hours ago
ejuzkiw
Sounds good...who did you ask about co hosting?
3618 days 8 hours ago
yinzer149
I'll let you know as soon as he replies to my message
3618 days 8 hours ago
diarzibari101
ok great
3618 days 8 hours ago
steve4280
Steve

I agree and I wanna play
3618 days 8 hours ago
maxcrosby2419
Max

I agree with the rules!
3618 days 3 hours ago
yr_2007
yogi here :-P

i read and agree to the conditions and i wanna play :-)
3617 days 11 hours ago
thegreendragon193
Nick.

I agree
3615 days 16 hours ago
Rob66
Rob

I agree
3615 days 16 hours ago
Elias5891
I'm excited, and want to see this game get going...it sounds interesting.
3615 days 15 hours ago
davidmat2831
david i agree and i might be able after seven most likely i will be on
3613 days 9 hours ago
naruto213
Naruto, I agree
3612 days 13 hours ago
Jaxswim
Jackson I agree
3610 days 13 hours ago
rileythepegasus101
RiRi bitches
i agree
3607 days 20 hours ago
Broniak
Maxwell I agree to all rules and terms

open group

Yinzers Survivor Applications Group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!