This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

GHALIHAI #2

Topic » GHALIHAI #2

3730 days ago
yinzer149
Welcome to tribal council. Redemption Dues will take take in the main group now, just so everyone knows.

Robby has immunity can't be voted out. Votes are due at 6:30 PM EST tomorow night. If you want to play an idol with your vote mail me.

Robby- Immunity! How does it feel?

Nin- You were one of the only people to be voted "most likely to win." Do you think this makes you a threat?

Vin- Do you think that the remains of the 3 original tribes still factor into this game?

Brandon- You wasted an idol last time. Can you give a reason about why you played it?

Tyler- You were voted "nicest" by your tribemates. Do you feel people will want you alligned with you or see you as a threat because of this?

Asher- Who do you think is going home?

Jeremy- Have you had time to re-connect with the people in this game since returning from Redemption Island?

Red- Who are you voting for tonight?

Aidan- Who has been the quitest person this season?
3730 days ago
Robbyjak
Robby- Immunity! How does it feel? feels great! the past 2 tribals ive gone too ive almost gone! the first one i escaped using my hidden immunity idol and the 2nd came in a tie breaking vote! finally i dont have to worry
3729 days 23 hours ago
bwburke94
Brendan- You wasted an idol last time. Can you give a reason about why you played it?

I felt there was a decent chance I was going home. I did get a vote, so someone clearly wanted me out.
3729 days 23 hours ago
Vin4DaWin
Vin- Do you think that the remains of the 3 original tribes still factor into this game?

At this point, it's whatever fits the individuals that play. The strong tribe will try to keep their tribe together while the weak tribes will try to break them apart. We'll see.
3729 days 23 hours ago
RedWing91
Red- Who are you voting for tonight?
Wow that's blunt. I haven't fully made up my mind yet.
3729 days 22 hours ago
Russell11
Asher-Who do you think is going home?I think someone that a lot of ppl don't trust will be going home :)
3729 days 4 hours ago
ninjohn
Not really...I was in a three way tie so I don't think its going to affect me that much.
3728 days 19 hours ago
yinzer149
If anybody has a hidden immunity idol now would be the time to play it.
No one stands.
3728 days 19 hours ago
yinzer149
The person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council immediately.
I'll read the votes!
3728 days 19 hours ago
Jeremybb
*Nervous*
3728 days 19 hours ago
yinzer149
First Vote
Jeremy (self-vote)
3728 days 19 hours ago
yinzer149
Second Vote
Aidan (self-vote)
3728 days 19 hours ago
yinzer149
Third Vote
NIn
3728 days 19 hours ago
yinzer149
Fourth Vote

Jeremy
3728 days 19 hours ago
yinzer149
Fifth Vote
Asher
3728 days 19 hours ago
yinzer149
Sixth Vote
Vin

open group

Yinzers Survivor Applications Group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!