This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

MERGED TRIBE TRIBAL COUNCIL #1

Topic » MERGED TRIBE TRIBAL COUNCIL #1

3746 days 21 hours ago
yinzer149
Tyler has immunity and cannot be voted out. Please vote in the poll who shold re-enter Redemption Island. If you wish to play a hidden immunity idol, mail me it. Votes are due at 6:30 PM EST tomorrow!

The merged hidden immunity idol will be found differently as well. I will create a forum entitled "Idol Searching". Their you must post *searches for idol* and what time of day you are searching. It does not have to be the time of day you are sending it. The idol will be active for only a half hour a day. Everyone will be able to see when you are looking for the idol.

Robby- So close to immunity after being saved by a hidden immunity idol. Do you feel you are still a target?

Aidan- How do you think Redemption Island will affect the post-merge portion of the game?

Vin- We are over halfway done. Do you feel you can make it another 19 days?

Brandon- Who do you think will return from Redemption Island?

Red- How does the new idol twist affect the game (see above)?

Asher- You are now merged! How will old tribal lines hold up?

Nin and Owen- You two said you were ready to participate in the challenge, but when you got the key, you failed to do anything. Why did you go inactive?

Tyler- Immunity! Do you fell you needed it?

Prepare for follow up questions!

Also, post what you want the tribe name to be!
3746 days 21 hours ago
Robbyjak
Robby- So close to immunity after being saved by a hidden immunity idol. Do you feel you are still a target? to be honest...i got a few more tricks up my sleeve :) i dont see me going out for atleast those 3 more days heh heh
3746 days 21 hours ago
Vin4DaWin
Vin- We are over halfway done. Do you feel you can make it another 19 days?

Hell no. This is the most painfully grueling experience I have dealt with in my whole life.
3746 days 21 hours ago
Russell11
You are now merged! How will old tribal lines hold up? I think old tribal lines will definitely hold up cuz those should be the ppl that u trust the most :)
3746 days 20 hours ago
bwburke94
Brendan- Who do you think will return from Redemption Island?

I'm not revealing who I voted for, but I think Bobby will return.
3746 days 20 hours ago
AlmightyOZ
I did not think there would be a challenge after the announcement, and so left.
3746 days 20 hours ago
Tylerseeg
In survivor you can never feel safe, so its always great to have immunity no matter how safe you might feel
3746 days 20 hours ago
ninjohn
I had to go for something unimportant.
3746 days 20 hours ago
aidanmac22
It could be hard
3746 days 20 hours ago
yinzer149
2/9 voted
3746 days 20 hours ago
yinzer149
Need merged tribe names!
3746 days 19 hours ago
Russell11
Ghalihai?
3746 days 19 hours ago
RedWing91
Red- How does the new idol twist affect the game (see above)?
If you search you might become a target
3746 days 18 hours ago
aidanmac22
Crajicek should be the name
3746 days 17 hours ago
Jeremybb
*Ymerej Gnow* will be the tribe name
3746 days 17 hours ago
Robbyjak
what about kaj ybbor

open group

Yinzers Survivor Applications Group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!