This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TRIBAL IMMUNIITY #4

Topic » TRIBAL IMMUNIITY #4

3760 days 16 hours ago
Vin4DaWin
It wouldn't be as bad if it wasn't for the fact that I got PMs every 2 days afterwards in some shape or form from him telling me he's going after me. Thank goodness for the PM blocking system here on Tengaged. :P
3760 days 16 hours ago
jacknick
and i really didn't care about you voting me out but when it was serious time you did severely offend me. by questioning my intelligence (calling me an idiot among other things) when i did  try to make peace.
3760 days 16 hours ago
jacknick
yeah i blocked you as well.
3760 days 16 hours ago
jacknick
and no you didn't get pm every 2 days afterwards form me that was a 1 time thing to vent out my outrage in a humorous way lol.
3760 days 16 hours ago
jacknick
nice try but i hope people can see though your attempts to seem as a victim. well at least i assume this cast is smart enough to.
3760 days 16 hours ago
Vin4DaWin
lol these guys don't even care who's right and who's wrong. They'll forget about this by next challenge if they don't hate us both by then.
3760 days 16 hours ago
jacknick
well these guys need to know who's right and who is wrong, as i am doing my very best to ensure that if you do make merge i can get rid of you immediately
3760 days 16 hours ago
Vin4DaWin
Again, backstabbing is a part of Survivor. You shouldn't be in this game if you can't handle being backstabbed.
3760 days 16 hours ago
jacknick
thank you for revealing your untrustworthyness to these people.
3760 days 16 hours ago
Vin4DaWin
My last comment is this:

http://s23.postimg.org/omh2qqziz/image.png

Now stop bringing this up over and over, it's starting to get really annoying.
3760 days 15 hours ago
jacknick
i won't and i don't care, and that was my priority before you revealed to me that ssoyo was coming after me then i legitimately wanted to work with you.
3760 days 15 hours ago
jacknick
oh and please stop mailing yinzer you feel "harassed" what a joke.
3760 days 15 hours ago
Vin4DaWin
Dude, all I'm asking is for you to leave me alone. Leave it alone. Please. I'm asking. I just want to play a game without you attacking me over and over. Please.
3760 days 15 hours ago
jacknick
i'll leave you alone if you leave me alone. you didn't have to respond to my post really and int his game i have not insulted nor have inflicted any acts or aggression to you nor have i ever pm'd you for how long now.
3760 days 15 hours ago
jacknick
and you don;t have nothing to worry about as i am leaving this group out of the outrage from this utter bias behaviors from yinzer and having literally no interest in settling this issue peacefully.

open group

Yinzers Survivor Applications Group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!