This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TRIBAL IMMUNIITY #4

Topic » TRIBAL IMMUNIITY #4

3760 days 16 hours ago
jacknick
he basically insulted me and called me an idiot with this person named sonofshit after i said i respected his game and his as a person. shows you Vin's character doesn't it?
3760 days 16 hours ago
jacknick
well redwing if he hasn't sent you anything hes probably gonna gun for you as he has no allegiance  what so ever toward you.
3760 days 16 hours ago
Russell11
Well, it takes one to know one, lol
3760 days 16 hours ago
jacknick
XD
3760 days 16 hours ago
RedWing91
In that case oh Crap Cause I don't think anyone has sent me a message. Please talk to me Tribe is it cause I smell? No wait this is online so that can't be it. Did an Ex say something? I'm telling you those pictures were faked nothing happened between me and that Horse. No wait that can't be it she isn't on this site. I know I have sticking resemblance to the Guy on Americas most wanted but it's just a face. That can't be it all you see is an Avatar. I'm out of ideas so can someone tell me what is wrong with me i'm sure I can change
3760 days 16 hours ago
jacknick
lol
3760 days 16 hours ago
yinzer149
lol
3760 days 16 hours ago
Vin4DaWin
lol
3760 days 16 hours ago
RedWing91
Oh good you all thought it was a joke.
I wish cops were this understanding
3760 days 16 hours ago
Vin4DaWin
Instead of a long response to jacknick's accusation, I will just post his mature response the second he found out he got eliminated from the past Survivor we played in:

http://s29.postimg.org/bmtat6urb/image.png
3760 days 16 hours ago
RedWing91
What is Pazni?
That is what this fight is about I say stuff like that to my friends all the time
3760 days 16 hours ago
Vin4DaWin
RedWing, it's a 1-sided fight tbh. He's trying to get me to react like he does. :P
3760 days 16 hours ago
Russell11
Lmao at the crap biscuit part, haha,!
3760 days 16 hours ago
RedWing91
Those things aren't as bad a they sound if you can get past the Crap part
3760 days 16 hours ago
jacknick
lol you know i was joking about that man.

open group

Yinzers Survivor Applications Group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!