This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #1 Ghana

Topic » Tribal Council #1 Ghana

3733 days 16 hours ago
yinzer149
Votes will be due at 7:30 PM EST tomorrow with your idol vote. If you do not give me a reason why you voted who you voted your vote will not count and will be a self-vote.

Eros- You were a late addition to this tribe. Do you feel that you may be a target because of this?

Nin- You were active today but never got the torch because of Jeremy. Do you think that people will still think you are active, beside the fact you never got the torch?

Jeremy- You lost your tribe the challenge today? Do you feel you are groin home tonight because of this?

Robby- Do you feel you could survive Redemption Island?

Asher- Are their alliances forming?

Paul- You were inactive, do you feel people will see you as an inactive?

I received only 2 tribe idol votes, and they were one for Mali and one for Songhai. Since Mali had the last pass, they get the clue. Vote for someone on Mali to see the clue. Vote someone out by 7:30 PM EST tomorrow!
3733 days 16 hours ago
yinzer149
Wow I hate auto correct. Lol
3733 days 15 hours ago
Russell11
Of course there are alliances forming throughout all the teams, but there's nothing I could do about tht.
3733 days 14 hours ago
Robbyjak
Robby- Do you feel you could survive Redemption Island? i think i might be able too...ive never been the best at challenges but you never know, maybe ill pull it off
3733 days 13 hours ago
Brawley
Eros :
I don't feel like I'm a threat even if I'm a late addition.
Besides, if there's an inactive...
he's one of the reasons why we lost the challenge.
3733 days 12 hours ago
ninjohn
Of course! I'm active and I was active that time and people would be foolish to think otherwise. The proof is in the pudding
3733 days 6 hours ago
Survivorgame1
Ya.... Sorry I didn't mean to be! I saw the mail, checked it then forgot to go back ;(
3733 days 4 hours ago
yinzer149
3/6 votes
3732 days 19 hours ago
yinzer149
5/6 votes
3732 days 19 hours ago
yinzer149
Once the vote is are read the decision is final. That person will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately. I'll read the votes.
3732 days 19 hours ago
Robbyjak
oooh man im pumped
3732 days 19 hours ago
ninjohn
*is tense*
3732 days 19 hours ago
yinzer149
First Vote
Jeremy
3732 days 19 hours ago
yinzer149
Second Vote
Eros
3732 days 19 hours ago
yinzer149
Third Vote
Robby

open group

Yinzers Survivor Applications Group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!