This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council 3 Ulawa

Topic » Tribal Council 3 Ulawa

4012 days 12 hours ago
user5
Grab your torches and take a seat.

Munkeyboy18, Sapphirebh, Koin and staymellow: You guys were all active and competed hard in the challenge while some of your tribemates sat out. Is this vote going to be based on activity or will another active player, like SamSam, go again?
Eccentro and Lennon: You missed the challenge explain why the tribe should keep you.
ZJ11: You got 3 votes last tribal are you worried that is could be you tonight?

Votes are due tomorrow June 2nd by 9pm eastern. Please send me confessionals.
4012 days 12 hours ago
munkeyboy18
most likely but sometimes the actives have to go it all depends thanks:)
4012 days 12 hours ago
Eccentro
*grabs torch* Sorry guys was asleep when the challenge was happening plus I think woke up at the tail end of it and was buried up to my neck in unread messages so by the time I got everything squared away and got here the challenge was over. :(
4012 days 12 hours ago
staymellow
I would like to apologize to the tribe for decision on the last puzzle. I am truly sorry. I feel as though if we still stay strong and if we keep going at it we'll succeed
4012 days 12 hours ago
Koin
I'm usually good at connect 4, I guess it was just hard to get used to the turn-switching format. i honestly don't know who will get voted for - it could be me for all I know.
4012 days 11 hours ago
user5
3/7 recieved
4012 days 11 hours ago
ZJ11
Noo i think i should be good!
4012 days 10 hours ago
user5
6/7 recieved
4012 days 10 hours ago
Sapphirebh
Im guessing an inactive. If we vote off a active player, thats a disadvantage to our tribe as a whole. So overall, im guessing my tribe will vote off an inact to get people out of here that dont try and dont deserve to be here.
4012 days 10 hours ago
munkeyboy18
if u get all votes can u read them and who has to vote still
4012 days 10 hours ago
Koin
If I had to guess i'd say lennon hasnt voted yet.
4012 days 10 hours ago
user5
lennon still needs to vote. I will read all of the votes when I get them
4012 days 8 hours ago
Lennon
I am sorry for missing the challenge today, I have been super busy lately with work and school, i havent had time to do anything really lately.
4012 days 7 hours ago
munkeyboy18
Okay
4012 days 7 hours ago
user5
Once the votes are read the decision is final. The person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately.
4012 days 7 hours ago
user5
First vote

sapphirebh

open group

User5's Survivor New Zealand

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!