This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Reunion

Topic » Reunion

3386 days 2 hours ago
user5
For next season I am looking to bring back returning players, more details will be released soon.
3386 days 2 hours ago
logansew
Ouuu very exciting! I'm sure we will all be waiting to hear about it! Thanks for your time.

Bryan, why oh why, did you decide to switch to the other side during the re-vote, effectively saving Sahmosean?
3386 days 2 hours ago
bryantandf
Well I can explain.
Serenity was my first alliance member since day 1 and I thought I could ask him to vote for Jimbo.
So that day when nt was voted out, serenity promised that he would vote for Jimbo next Tribal council and I so believed in him, thus switching sides
Thus, That led to rapid's blindside because serenity thought that rapid was too much competition for him.
And I should have try to tie it again had I knew that serenity was playing me all along.
3386 days 2 hours ago
bryantandf
Can I also ask questions to host?
3386 days 2 hours ago
logansew
Alright, that makes some sense!!!

Thanks everyone for attending! See ya soon :)

Feel free to discuss still amongst yourselves if anyone wants to.
3386 days 2 hours ago
logansew
0 min agobryantandf
Can I also ask questions to host?

I'm sure you can ask- I can't decide if he'll answer though haha
3386 days 2 hours ago
bryantandf
How bad my was gameplay? Cuz This was my first group game XD
3386 days 2 hours ago
rapidsmartypants
I thought you played good up until when we were voted out.
3386 days 2 hours ago
bryantandf
Haha you think so? Thanks :)
3386 days 2 hours ago
bryantandf
Feel free to ask me back. I'll be waiting :P
3386 days 2 hours ago
user5
You messed up at the final 6. If you wanted sahmosean out which you seemingly did based on your final 5 votes you should have voted for him in the revote. If you did that there was a 75% he or one of his allies went, and a 0 % chance you went. He was never going to work with you after you voted for him even though you switched back.
3386 days 2 hours ago
bryantandf
Yeah I messed up. Worst move ever? XD
3386 days 2 hours ago
user5
It is up there.
3386 days 2 hours ago
bryantandf
Yeah thanks. :)
3386 days 2 hours ago
2Beastly
Rank the winners <3

open group

User5's Survivor New Zealand

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!