This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Reunion

Topic » Reunion

3382 days 8 hours ago
logansew
Live reunion following the reveal of the votes/the winner! Stay tuned friends :)
3382 days 8 hours ago
bryantandf
Cool what time? :)
3382 days 8 hours ago
rapidsmartypants
Sweet!
3382 days 8 hours ago
Nt888
When?
3381 days 13 hours ago
logansew
8:30 PM EST
3381 days 11 hours ago
logansew
Alright, welcome to the LIVE User5's New Zealand Reunion!
3381 days 11 hours ago
SerenityFirefly
Hi mom!
3381 days 11 hours ago
logansew
I'm Logansew, winner of Season 2, and last place in All-Stars LOL!

Who's here?
3381 days 11 hours ago
rapidsmartypants
Sup people
3381 days 11 hours ago
logansew
Serenity, I can start with you!
3381 days 11 hours ago
logansew
1. At what point, if any, did you realize you would lose?
3381 days 11 hours ago
SerenityFirefly
I had a feeling basically from just before I went with Jimbo. At some point it just didn't bother me, I didn't want to win unless it was someone I could feel good winning against. Taking Yepal wouldn't have been right with me.
3381 days 11 hours ago
logansew
That sort of answers my next question. The thing is, it's likely you would have won had you taken yepal.
Someone in the vl (me) stated that your decision was the stupidest in this group's history, how do you respond? Did you not realize you would lose until after you took Sahmosean, or did you decide you'd rather get second if it meant yepal would get neither first nor second?
3381 days 11 hours ago
SerenityFirefly
The latter. I knew Jimbo had a waaaaay better shot at beating me than Yepal did. In the end I just didn't care. I saw and respected Jimbo's gameplay, and I didn't even see Yepal's. Had he beat me somehow, THAT would've been embarrassing. Had I beat him, so what?
3381 days 11 hours ago
logansew
3. What was your strongest and weakest move in the game?
3381 days 11 hours ago
SerenityFirefly
My strongest move was not flipping, as that's how I got to the end, and my weakest was not talking much at the beginning of the game. I'll be the first to admit I PROBABLY shouldn't have played the season, given how I was already doing two and school had just started. In a perfect world I would've been more in the game.

open group

User5's Survivor New Zealand

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!