This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council 13 Oraiti

Topic » Tribal Council 13 Oraiti

3400 days 12 hours ago
user5
Grab your torches and take a seat.

sahmosean: You are clearly viewed as a threat by the other players why should they not vote you out tonight?
yepal: You tribe does not think you are playing well any plans to flip?
Nt888: Is it a sure thing that you are going home?
bryantanadf, rapidsmartypants: Why did you choose to share instead of steal when neither of you needed immunity this tribal looking at the answers?
SerenityFirefly: How will you argure to the jury why should you win.

Votes are due tonight by midnight eastern.
3400 days 12 hours ago
Nt888
I think that it is not looking good but you know this is the night to pull of a big move and I can say that I am willing to vote with people so see me as an extra vote that could catapult you to the win
3400 days 12 hours ago
rapidsmartypants
No matter if your safe or not without immunity, it always feels good to have it.
3400 days 12 hours ago
bryantandf
I didn't want people to look at me as a big threat if I steal immunity for myself and I want to stay in this game so I chose to share instead of steal.
3400 days 11 hours ago
yepal
yepal: You tribe does not think you are playing well any plans to flip?

No Ik im playing bad. I like everyone here. I find them all as new friends. Ive been busy so im not active an Im prob not gonna make it to the final 2 and let alone win, but whatever happens tonight happens
3400 days 10 hours ago
sahmosean
sahmosean: You are clearly viewed as a threat by the other players why should they not vote you out tonight?

NT is a bigger threat because he's being seen as "on the outs"
if we let cracks form now, then he'll ride them to the end, and win the jury as the underdog.

At this point in the game, the bigger threat is the underdog, not the person who's being praised, because a jury that's victim of a pagonging is often bitter as well
3400 days 6 hours ago
user5
Once the votes are read the decision is final. The person voted out will be asked to leave the challenge area immediately I will now read the votes.
3400 days 6 hours ago
user5
sahmosean
3400 days 6 hours ago
user5
nt888
3400 days 6 hours ago
user5
sahmosean
3400 days 6 hours ago
user5
nt888
3400 days 6 hours ago
user5
sahmosean
3400 days 6 hours ago
user5
nt888
3400 days 6 hours ago
user5
We are tied. Everyone but sahmosean and nt888 will revote. You may only vote for nt888 or sahmosean. If we are stilled tied after that everyone but bryantandf and rapidsmartypants will draw rocks.
3400 days 6 hours ago
SerenityFirefly
When is it due by?
3400 days 4 hours ago
user5
ASAP

open group

User5's Survivor New Zealand

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!