This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council 9 Kambuja

Topic » Tribal Council 9 Kambuja

3602 days 10 hours ago
user5
Grab your torches and take a seat.

TravisTheSurvivor, RedWing91: Were either of you tempted to "steal" immunity in the last round?
amf7410, koin, get_right71: You were the first three out of the challenge, does that indicate that you are on the bottom of the tribe.
2Beastly, Robbyjak: The last vote was very one sided, will this vote be the same?
alanb1, Caliboy: What do you need to keep in mind when you cast your vote tonight?

Votes are due tomorrow by 7PM EST.
3602 days 10 hours ago
Robbyjak
2Beastly, Robbyjak: The last vote was very one sided, will this vote be the same?
it could be but this time im not as sure i know whats going to happen as i was last time so
3602 days 10 hours ago
TravisTheSurvivor
TravisTheSurvivor, RedWing91: Were either of you tempted to "steal" immunity in the last round?

No, not at all. It's not a good idea, in my opinion, to steal because it puts a target on your back by making you look conceited and sneaky. I did the same on my season with Kylie.
3602 days 10 hours ago
alanb1
alanb1, Caliboy: What do you need to keep in mind when you cast your vote tonight?

My vote is based on possible premades and who I think will keep me from going far
3602 days 10 hours ago
2Beastly
I am not sure, it is possible.
3602 days 9 hours ago
Caliboy
Caliboy: What do you need to keep in mind when you cast your vote tonight?

Need to consider what is going to get you farther in this game even if it is some buy-in time if it has to come to that..
3602 days 9 hours ago
RedWing91
RedWing91: Were either of you tempted to "steal" immunity in the last round?

Apparently i'm not as nice as Travis cause I did consider it. But Then like Travis said I thought it is not a good idea cause that would make me a target
3602 days 9 hours ago
get_right71
get_right71: You were the first three out of the challenge, does that indicate that you are on the bottom of the tribe.

I would be silly to think that im not pretty low but i hope my  undirty gameplay keeps me here!
3602 days 3 hours ago
user5
Once the votes are read the person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately.
3602 days 3 hours ago
user5
2Beastly
3602 days 3 hours ago
user5
Koin
3602 days 3 hours ago
user5
2Beastly
3602 days 3 hours ago
user5
Koin
3602 days 3 hours ago
user5
2Beastly
3602 days 3 hours ago
user5
Koin
3602 days 3 hours ago
user5
2Beastly

open group

User5's Survivor New Zealand

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!