This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council 7 Kandal

Topic » Tribal Council 7 Kandal

3616 days 14 hours ago
user5
Grab your torches and take a seat.

Dinosauro27: You were accused of blowing the challenge for your tribe, are you worried that it will be you tonight?
amf7410: Are you happy to be on a new tribe?
Robbyjak: Is it a positive or a negative to have people from your original season on your tribe?
Jxhn, Koin: Will an old Koh Kong be going tonight?
get_right71: Who was responsible for the challenge loss?

Votes are due July 5th by 7 PM EST. Send confessionals and include me on conversations.
3616 days 13 hours ago
get_right71
get_right71: Who was responsible for the challenge loss?

Im not blaming anyone! It was a "team's" decision to do what we did & after we lost the first round, we had no chance of comming back. We did good and we are still very very strong! And i think we can do it!
3616 days 13 hours ago
Jxhn

Anything can and will happen. Even though we just got two new members, nothing is and ever will be for certain.
3615 days 22 hours ago
Koin

...there was a tribe switch?
3615 days 19 hours ago
Dinosauro27
Dinosauro27: You were accused of blowing the challenge for your tribe, are you worried that it will be you tonight?

I definately did not cost us the challenge. Yes I made one small mistake in the first round, but since get right was telling me he had this great strategy in pms, I said okay you take the reigns. If I blew the challenge, then how come I scored the one point we got by confusing the other tribe.

But I always give 100% in the challenges, so I think should I survive we can steamroll the competition in the next challenge.
3615 days 17 hours ago
get_right71
Dont blame me for the challenge! I had the strategy & you decided to do what you did in the first round, after that we couldnt have came back!
3615 days 6 hours ago
Dinosauro27
i literally made two moves with coconuts in the entire three rounds we had such great chances at coming back but yes sir i didnt mess that up so who did i actually got us a point
3615 days 4 hours ago
get_right71
Nobody said you didnt! And did i blame you? No i didnt! So dont sit here and blame me! Because its not my fault!
3614 days 15 hours ago
user5
Once the votes are read the person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately.
3614 days 15 hours ago
user5
Dinosauro27
3614 days 15 hours ago
user5
Jxhn
3614 days 15 hours ago
user5
Dinosauro27
3614 days 15 hours ago
user5
Jxhn
3614 days 15 hours ago
user5
Dinosauro27
3614 days 15 hours ago
user5
7th person voted out of Survivor: Cambodia

Dinosauro27

The tribe has spoken.
3614 days 15 hours ago
Jxhn
Well Dino I guess we're even lol

open group

User5's Survivor New Zealand

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!