This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor: Malaysia - Discussion

Topic » Survivor: Malaysia -..

3926 days 6 hours ago
Survivor233
The cast is, drumroll please...

• Lembu (peach buffs):
- Sean R. / Renegade628
- Ryan C. / KidA
- Joshua K. / Eccentro
- Katherine A. / JosephinaAlexis
- Darcy P. / Boots22
- Anthony M. / Bones0227
- Ethan A. / thewinner
- Shadi A. / Chastain

• Ikan (turquoise buffs):
- Sam S. / sssp123
- Jake A. / BestHeroD
- Amy C. / CutieAmy
- Ronnie R. / JBC8
- Fred N. / ferdinandz
- Ryan M. / kittykatz553
- Cam N. / preznewton44
- Gerard S. / Sunslicer2

Thoughts?
3926 days 6 hours ago
CK11
great cast
3926 days 6 hours ago
Survivor233
Fred confessional:

I made it! I am for sure on of the most strategic players and I will use it as my key. I know like 10 people in this game and I already made some deals. Me and chastain are friends and same with me and ronnie. I will soon create an majority alliance and take the leader role as always.
3926 days 6 hours ago
Survivor233
Cam confessional:

I was really sweating it since my name was second-to-last called.
I'm trying to align with JBC, as his avatar indicates he's a skilled (in Tengaged terms) and frequent player.  Gotta focus on winning challenges now.  Alliances come later.
3926 days 6 hours ago
Survivor233
Cam confessional:

Just aligned with JBC!  Gonna keep it as just us for now.  Don't want to get revealed too early.  We need to scope out some good players too so we know who to align with later in the game.
3926 days 5 hours ago
wangifold
Wicked cast.
3925 days 20 hours ago
Survivor233
Darcy confessional:

I AM SO STOKED THAT I GOT PICKED TO PLAY IN THIS GROUP GAME! < 33333333

I Feel Like I am on a very well put together tribe.  By Well put I'm referrin to like activitiy & strength as a person.  I'm Gonna Play This Game With All mah Might, and nothin is going to get in my way of losin, except for perhaps getting blindsided by my main target using an Idol or something , or perhaps I get targetted and voted off, which I feel like may happen a bit because I am such a high Color Level on Tengaged.  However, I feel like I can find the Hidden Immunity Idol, and use it to my advantage (I Hope)
3925 days 20 hours ago
Survivor233
Ryan C. (KidA) confessional:

*the boat pulls onto the Malaysian mainland, and I hop off, smiling and looking adorable*
*I look around the cast, and literally see all my friends and pre-mades, smiling along with me*
*I get put on a tribe with Ethan, Chastain, Sean, and Katherine #TooEasy*

Yeah, this game is just super easy. I'd have to be literally STUPID to get voted out first. Plus I plan on winning the first challenge, cuz I'm getting a good active vibe from our tribe.

Right off the bat - a core 3 forms. Myself, Chastain, and Sean. I don't plan on betraying these three unless I have to. As of now, they are my F3.

Then, Anthony comes up to me and asks for an alliance. Sure, why not? Then Ethan asks for an alliance, and OBVIOUSLY I'm gonna let Ethan into my alliance, I love that kid. So that's a majority of five!

Then Katherine mails me for an alliance... with herself, Boots, and CutieAmy. Like ROFL, those are all the people I'm *NOT* aligned with. But I can't just say no, so I went with it.

To recap - I'm aligned with the entire fucking tribe, gg me. Not only am I playing BOTH sides, I'm playing ALL THE SIDES. At this point, I just want to stick to my core 3, and Ethan. I don't really give a fuck about anyone else.

Whoever sucks in the challenge will go. Probably CutieAmy tbh, we'll see. Boots applied to my Survivor, so I don't want to piss him off yet. And Katherine will cut me if I betray her. So I'd like Amy to go first.

Anyway, yay me on being a boss. The end.
3921 days 6 hours ago
Survivor233
Sam confessional:

Woo, that challenge was blowout! My strategy from the start is instead of making obvious alliances right off the bat, I'm making friendships with some people. I want them to get a sense of trust with me. I feel like this season, I'll play up my social game as much as I can, and let Gerard do a ton of work for me, like forming alliances. I know you probably don't love this plan, but I want to make it to the end giving everyone the allusion my hands are squeaky clean.

No goddamn rock's gonna take me out this time :D God damn, this whole confessional is gonna sound so pathetic when I'm boot #2.
3921 days 6 hours ago
Survivor233
Joshua confessional:

Soo, first challenge in and already I'm looking like a floater because I couldn't get to the challenge in time. Terrific. I hope we can turn it around next challenge.
3921 days 6 hours ago
wangifold
I'm calling Katherine as Boot #1
3921 days 5 hours ago
Cole91
Omg this cast is gonna be badass!! Good job casting Jacob!
3921 days ago
Survivor233
Ryan C. confessional:

Sean and I are werking both sides of the tribe like the true queens that we are. Chastain, Sean, Ethan, and myself on one side.

Darcy, Katherine, Sean, and myself on another. Darcy & Katherine want to vote Ethan off, but Ethan's my babe, I can't do that. Plus Katherine is literally cray if she gets pissed off, so I might as well get it over with, rofl.

Anyway, I actually probably can't win this game considering the cast is fucking CRAAAY, like wtf, everyone's active and fabulous, this is so rigged. I should've waited until like Season 27 when you can't get anymore good players and then just twerk all the way to the end loool. But too bad, I'm stuck on this active season, so I'm going to try and be really fabulous and just like over-all sexual so I can get on All-Stars and be like a threepeat 4 dayz.

OOH, AND SOMETHING YOU SHOULD KNOW. So like, I pretty much have multiple personality disorder in group games. Like, my first side is "Ryan" who is really proper and shit, and he writes like intense confessionals about running the show and playing to win, and being a badass, and all that. Sorta like Sean, but probably not as epic, cuz Sean is hella dramatic and he like werks the ratings. But then there's the other alter-ego, ya know? This one I like to call "Ryana", pronounced a lot like that one girl who sang about umbrellas... ya know the one ;).

But yeah, Ryana is a lot gayer and sorta like Oliver in his drunken state, I like to switch it up, ya know. Gotta keep it fresh xoxoxo.

Ok so I'm voting Katherine tonight, which probably pisses you off Jacob, cuz she's kinda fierce and a goddess, but I know which side of the tribe I'm going with, so ttyn Katherine. Loves ya boo, sorry about this. You're gonna flip shit but yolo.

This confessional is kinda long, hopefully fuckin tengaged mail doesn't cut me off. I'll copy and paste it in case it does, but yeah, I'm feeling SO "Ryana-ish" today - like Ryana usually cares more about boosting the ratings than winning, so if I want to win, I have to catch Ryan at like the perfect time. Hopefully I can find some basic bitches around here to call out and fight with cuz ya know, I can get fierce. You should've cast Eric, so I could whoop his ass (virtually ofc). Ok, signing off

xoxo

- Ryana / Ryan / KidA / Your Queen / This Was the Gayest Confessional I've Ever Wrote (written? fuck grammer ugh)
3921 days ago
Survivor233
Ryan C. confessional:

Sorry about that, I had to vent out all my gay. Contrary to the last confessional, I really do want to win this game, and based on the cast, I think I have a decent shot. Unfortunately, I've just been invited back to 3 all-returnee seasons, so... erm... that kind of sucks, but I couldn't decline.

Even though this is an all-newbie season, I'm not going to lose focus, just because I'm competing in those other seasons. Right now, Chastain, Renegade, and I should be making Final 3. But I did come here to WIN - can I really do that if I'm with those two? They're both strong players, and both very well-spoken. A Final Tribal Council between the three of us would essentially be WWIII. I'd rather sit at the ends with two goats, but this is where things get tricky... because Survivor is a game about emotions and relationships. I really do LOVE the two of them - both great guys, both people I can be friends with out of the game. Voting them out would suck for me...

Part of me is hoping that at some point, down the road, they'll turn on me. That way, when I vote them out, I don't have to feel guilty. But I'm probably thinking too far. At the moment, Sean and I are in the top positions on the tribe, but a tribe switch could fuck that all up. Hopefully we go into the merge strong, and I can form some sort of cross-tribal alliance, most likely with Gerard there. He's also a friend of mine, outside the game. I've got a lot of decisions to make, but right now, I'm sitting pretty, and I don't want to make any BIG moves early on unless they're necessary.

- Ryan

(Also, Ryana says hey ;*. I've decided that Ryana is going to be a lesbian, so I might have to find some cuties to showmance with. *glares at Katherine* *glares at Amy*. Come to mama, gurls xoxo)
3920 days 23 hours ago
Cole91
Kat's def gonna be the first boot :/
3920 days 4 hours ago
wangifold
1/1 in boot predictions.

open group

Viewer's Lounge [Survivor's Survivor]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!