This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tomas' Confessionals

Topic » Tomas' Confessionals

2410 days 14 hours ago
MJFJUNE
2410 days 14 hours ago
MJFJUNE
pre - game confessional ~

man , i ' m pretty excited rn , but i ' m nervous . there is so much to think about when it comes to these games and i love it . i def . want to snatch that first h o h for sure . i want to make my mark , i didn ' t sign up for nothing , i want this to be amazing , so i ' m ready .
2410 days 14 hours ago
MJFJUNE
sigh didn ' t win it , i ' m not the best at comps . i said my grats but i won ' t suck the hoh ' s wank at all . hopefully walker gets nominated . he ' s got a mouth on him that ' s for sure , would ' ve loved to nom him and an inactive , but i guess it just wasn ' t my time .. yet . (chuckle) (chuckle) (chuckle)
2409 days 8 hours ago
MJFJUNE
enters diary room

I ' m eeking ! i ' m pretty sure marto just pm ' d me saying that a certain someone is a vote . who does he think he is ? i ' m def . going to vote the way i want to . i ' ve gotta look out for these hoes that ' s for sure . 👌🏻
2409 days 3 hours ago
MJFJUNE
well , did not except a twist like that , especially since i haven ' t watched 13 . i ' m pretty sure that inactives will benefit from this lmao , i guess it ' s a strat for me if i want inacts to be immuned to f10 than take em out or carry them ... idk the game def . has changed bc of it , but cute twist !

i want hoh so bad ! unfortunately , i was too late to the competiton ! i will reign supreme one day and more !
2407 days 14 hours ago
MJFJUNE
very good noms today ! i def . knew about scott ' s plans since me and him actually have gotten along pretty well . i mean , who doesn ' t want to add someone who likes thor , DADDY thor , like come on , i instantly sent him a request .

i think i ' ve gotten close with scott , and caleb from day 2 . everyone else ... not really . me and ny have now started talking about video games , so he ' s cool now i guess .

the only other person i ' ve talked to is kyle , and i don ' t feel i could have a genuine connection with him .

that ' s about it , i ' m glad i ' m finally getting to meet some people and not because of their status in the game . that ' s why i play these games , not just to win , but to make bonds and get to know people who love big brother more than me ! it ' s been fun .
2407 days 5 hours ago
MJFJUNE
OKAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY LIT AF

def . didn ' t need this veto whatsoever but i LIVE for comps like these , i ' ve def . enjoyed the competitions in this game glad to win my first veto ! this veto comp gave me an amazing race vibe where you go around the world well around the website ... you know what i mean !  
2407 days 5 hours ago
MJFJUNE
well ... maybe i could use this veto to my advantage ... especially since me and scott have the power this week ... i have a plan .
2406 days 5 hours ago
MJFJUNE
... my plan didn’t work . He went to plan b , PLAN 🅱️ ! I’m pretty sure he wanted to go on a safer route while I wanted to backdoor a hoe ! But it’s fine ... I didn’t waste my POV , as Adam is now an ally and a number for me ! If I win HoH ... people are getting nommed (cwl)
2405 days 3 hours ago
MJFJUNE
phew ! kind of glad today was non - live , because i knew my family wanted to eat together , and i couldn ' t just be like , aye i ' ma go win hoh now ... so hopefully i can do this and win my first hoh !

i ' m glad to see enzo leave , why sign up for something when your not going to give your 100 % ?

if i do win hoh .. i gotta see what i wanna do , especially since the golden keys are in play !
2403 days 11 hours ago
MJFJUNE
i ' m cackling , 19 VOTES ?!?! apparently ... people decided not to tell me they voted , but all is well , adam won hoh ! and after saving him with lo veto last week , i SHOULD be safe , right ?  
2402 days 7 hours ago
MJFJUNE
oof ! again , no one wants to nominate walker , and my bud scott got nominated ! AND ... AND i didn ' t get picked for veto ! would ' ve def . saved scott , but i ' ve gotta just watch it happen .
2401 days 15 hours ago
MJFJUNE
OMG THIS WEEK AH

LITERALLY THESE NOMS THO

okay so Scott gets saved by a legend who calls himself x how iconic

And the renom is KYLE

IM CACKLING

I’ve said it before that I don’t click with Kyle , and since I’m close to Caleb
2399 days 6 hours ago
MJFJUNE
It’s frustrating that only 2 people came to today’s challenge I mean my whole perspective of carrying inactives have changed , I’m really disappointed at the lack of show up , not only does it affect them losing out on HoH , I lost out on a full comp today.

I mean yes I did not make one como but I’ve been playing my heart out 100% that’s just who I am as a player . If your gonna sign up for something , play !

Idk who I’m nomming , I wanna nom walker but he’s been kinda more active but he’s one of many that didn’t come to the comp as that’s just like the rest . This will actually be tough
2399 days 6 hours ago
MJFJUNE
Well idek who to nom seems everyone has to a comp like once but they are all so inconsistent

But ty for a live challenge i enjoy live challenges and I love trivia ^ ^
2398 days 13 hours ago
MJFJUNE
That was so fun ! Finally was able to nom walker when no one else would , I’m here to make my moves . I’m proud of my noms , neither has talked to me at all in this game , so they do not benefit me .

^ . ^

open group

MJF Confessional Group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!