This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[Ep. 1] đŸŸ„ Immunity Challenge

Topic » [Ep. 1] đŸŸ„ Immunity..

1559 days 21 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
This challenge is called THE REPORT CARD.
This is a 24-hour NON-LIVE challenge.

Get ready to be tested... One of you must be the strongest, and we are about to find out just which one of you that is.

This challenge will operate in four parts. Each part will serve as a small test of a different asset you may need to possess in order to survive this game. I will explain each part individually, and then explain how each will accumulate to become a singular score.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Part One - OUTWIT
The first test will be a 60-piece jigsaw puzzle. Here is a link to a puzzle:
https://www.jigsawplanet.com/?rc=play&pid=32a48c261998

Finish the puzzle in as fast a time as you can, and send me a PM with a link to a screenshot of your time. This does not work on mobile. In the event of a tie, the higher rank will be awarded to the person who's PM submission time adds up to the highest number if each individual digit is added together. So if a submission PM involved in the tie is sent at 17:53:08, the values of 1,7,5,3,0, & 8 add up to 24. Another submission sent at 12:11:01 would only add up to 6 (1+2+1+1+0+1).

--------------------------------------------------------
Part Two - OUTPLAY
Over the course of the next twenty-four hours, you must commit to a speed-run Survivor Quiz. You must mail one of the (to be mentioned) quiz-keepers when you are ready, at which point the active quiz-keeper will double check with you to confirm that you are ready. Give them a green light with a confirmation message (all to be done through Tengaged mail, for time-keeping purposes), and they will immediately send you the quiz in a PM. It is your job to answer each question to the best of your ability as fast as you can, and send your answers to the quiz-keeper in one lump response. Make sure you answer carefully though, because you only get one chance to submit a complete set of answers. Your time will be calculated by the difference between the green light “GO!” message time and the time of your submission response mail. More importantly, however, is the accuracy of your answers. Rankings will be determined first with the accuracy of the results. Those who complete the quiz with the same level of accuracy will then be ranked by the time. Assuming all of you get 100% on the quiz, time will be the only factor (obviously).

I cannot possibly make myself available to all of you over the next twenty four hours. I will try, but for when I am unavailable or asleep, I have tasked a few other Tengagers to playing co-host. The quiz-keepers will be given clear instructions on what to do and how to do it. They’ve been given scripts and copies of the quiz so that they can operate as I would. Now, I've asked a few, but I only think one of them will be available. So look to Erik [YoundAndReckless] if I am not around and he will be able to help you complete part two.

Part Three - OUTLAST
On your time, you must commit to a test of your resolve. To do so, message me (on Tengaged please) with the subject line reading “BEGIN ENDURANCE TEST”. Once you send that, you have thirty minutes from that message’s timestamp to send me as many PMs as you possibly can (also on Tengaged). The content of the messages do not matter. The rankings here will be determined by the count of messages sent in the 30 minute window (including the initial message). Tiebreakers are determined by which castaway has a greater period of time (down to the second) between their first and last message. That person will earn the higher rank.

Part Four - OUTLUCK
Here you see a board with 49 squares:
https://i.imgur.com/veiACIv.png

Pick three different squares and pray. Each has been secretly pre-assigned a value between 1 and 7. Any square that is picked by two castaways will be halved in point value to both who pick it (rounding down for odd numbers). Any square that is picked by more than two castaways will be completely negated in point value by all who pick it. There may be a need for a few layers of tiebreaker rules for this test, so I have prepared five. First tiebreaker rule gives the person with the highest single valued number the edge. The second tiebreaker rule awards the higher rank to the person whose first submitted coordinate is higher. The third and fourth tiebreaker rules follow that suit to the second and third submitted coordinate. If by some miracle that still doesn’t break the tie, it goes to a coin flip to break the tie.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You will each receive four separate rankings (1-17) that make up your Report Card. To determine the final rankings, each of your rankings will be averaged into one final score. That score is what will be tested against your peers. To win this challenge, it is important to do well in each test. Even one lackluster test score could cost you. I hope you are prepared for a big first challenge. This will determine who is a part of your tribe, and furthermore, this will provide numerical evidence for understanding the true strengths of your opponents. There is much to be learned from this first challenge about the players you may call tribemates.

One of you will find safety in solitude at the Lost Oasis and will read aloud this note—*shows rolled parchment*— before you leave. The rest of you may find yourselves at risk of being one of the first TWO people voted out of the game. Because when all is said and done with this challenge, both newly formed tribes will head to a tribal council. That’s right
 Like I said, big stakes!

You may ask any questions that you have, but the challenge has officially begun. You have until XXXX to finish all four tests within the challenge. Any ties created due to multiple non-submissions will be resolved by a randomizer.
1559 days 20 hours ago
lionsden121
i-
1559 days 20 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
I'll be on tonight and tomorrow for anyone who wishes to do Part 2 of the challenge with me.

Only times i wont be available will be noon to 6pm Sunday. So can help Andrew with anyone who needs to get part 2 done anytime outside of the timeframe i will be at work.
1559 days 20 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
YES! Thank Erik :D
1559 days 19 hours ago
MJFJUNE
Oh fuck me im about to go 0-4
1559 days 15 hours ago
Jacubra
This isn’t a game this is cock and ball torture
1559 days 15 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
😂
1559 days 15 hours ago
Jacubra
Hahahhahahahah fuck you
1559 days 15 hours ago
Jacubra
Do we have to do the challenges in order?

And what time is “XXXX?”
1559 days 15 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
You do not have to do the challenges in order!

And fuck I forgot to change the template. :X

Ummmm 8:30 PM EST tomorrow :P
1559 days 15 hours ago
Jacubra
Bet <3
1559 days 6 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
Progress Update:

Part One - 6/17 Submissions
Part Two - 11/17 Submissions
Part Three - 3/17 Submissions
Part Four - 4/17 Submissions
1559 days 2 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
Progress Update:

Part One - 7/17 Submissions
Part Two - 11/17 Submissions
Part Three - 4/17 Submissions
Part Four - 7/17 Submissions
1559 days 1 hour ago
donosaurus_rex
Progress Update:

Part One - 9/17 Submissions
Part Two - 12/17 Submissions
Part Three - 5/17 Submissions
Part Four - 9/17 Submissions
1558 days 23 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
Progress Update:

Part One - 10/17 Submissions
Part Two - 14/17 Submissions
Part Three - 6/17 Submissions
Part Four - 12/17 Submissions
1558 days 22 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
Progress Update:

Part One - 12/17 Submissions
Part Two - 14/17 Submissions
Part Three - 7/17 Submissions
Part Four - 13/17 Submissions

open group

APPS OPEN - Dono's Survivor S8

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!