This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Dono's Survivor S7: Wuyishan [Final Tribal Council]

Topic » Dono's Survivor S7: Wuyishan..

1282 days 21 hours ago
VinSincent
if anyone else wants to ask me about what happenned they didnt know or is curious about anything ill be there to answer
1282 days 20 hours ago
Larson8897
Sag i have a follow up regarding kims idol. Would you have voted kim if you knew he didnt have the idol instead of voting me out? What was your thinking behind getting kim to use it possibly
1282 days 18 hours ago
jmain14
Final 3:

Who should be in your place and why?
1282 days 17 hours ago
VinSincent
Sorry kim but ill answer your one question left tommorow so I will take some rest after school and then ill Point out everything what I Saw in all of our speeches
1282 days 17 hours ago
VinSincent
If I wouldnt be here I feel like I would go out as 12th or 10th and then if everything would go as it was but without me I think that f3 would include kim sag and alfie, its because sag and alfie would never let someone from opposite side get to The f3 with them cause they were afraid people like Brian cam would be jurys favourites and Tyler was their leader

So kim would deserve to be at my spot The most because he was next on The line who was close to sag and alfie and he played similar game to both of them. The only reason why im here over kim is because kim propably played both sides a Little bit, everyone had good relation with him and rest of us Saw it as threat to us in The future and we cut kim short
1282 days 15 hours ago
Saginator18
~HOOP~ pt 2

For all three compare each juror to a real life Survivor player, prefer US version but, I'll accept Australian as well

Nate - Wendell Holland {WaW}: Like Wendell in Winner’s at War, Nate was blindsided at the merge vote. Nate and Wendell both thought they found a majority, but we’re taken out by a large majority. Though Nate and Wendell had alliances, both ultimately only had 2 people vote with them.

Hoop - Stephenie LaGrossa {Palau}: The last remaining member of their original tribes, both Hoop and Stephenie survived by the skin of their teeth. They fought hard to make it to merge, and their efforts unfortunately were not rewarded. Both tried to sneak their way into a majority alliance, but both were eliminated by 6 votes. I think both were easily among the most heroic of their season, though, and I have to respect that they played well with what little they had at merge.

Darrius - Karishma Patel {IoI}: In my opinion, Darrius and Karishma both played like lone wolves, and were mentioned as targets multiple times before being clipped when they aligned with the minority. Darrius and Karishma targeted someone they were previously thought to be aligned with (Kim and Missy respectively), and weren’t considered tightly tied to either side of the game. When firmly established, though, the majority alliance ultimately took both players out in a 5-3 vote.

Nick - Elaine Stott {IoI}: Initially, Elaine, like Nick, played a pretty stellar social game. They were both well-liked and respected by both sides of the game. Like, Elaine, though, Nick was caught trying to partake in an alliance with a few minority players. Both ended up losing the trust of the majority in doing so, and i thought both were pretty funny, relatable, genuine people.

Kim - Jon Misch {San Juan Del Sur}: Both Kim and Jon were in strong positions within their majority alliances, and both had pretty strong connections to some people in the minority as well. However, Kim and Jon were turned on by their alliance members for being too big of threats, breaking up a strong duo in the process. Both Kim and Jon found 2 idols, having played one and held on to the other. Jon and Kim both played great, dominant games, but were seen as threats by members of their own alliance, causing them to be taken out a little short of finale.

Cam - Tina Wesson {Blood vs Water}: Cam and Tina both were voted out postmerge by a majority alliance, and came back to the game facing much of the same alliance. Both still played hard though, and if they somehow managed to get themselves to ftc, they probably could’ve had a solid argument for the win. Cam and Tina unfortunately never broke out of minority, though their efforts were still quite impressive imo.

Tyler - Malcolm Freberg {Philippines}: Tyler and Malcolm both played very brave and flashy games and had very strong chances of winning if they made ftc. But the other players were aware of these dudes’ massive threats and came together to take em out just short. Both managed to be respected and appreciated by the jury for their big moves, and both were robbed tbh.

Brian - Rick Devens {EoE}: Both were voted out 3 votes before merge, both came back at merge, both got fourth, and both had a solid chance of winning if they got to ftc. Neither Brian nor Devens played a game to where they were “dominating” the season necessarily, but the jury respected Rick’s moves and his ability to claw his way to the end, and I think Brian’s sneaky game of survival was similarly respectable and impressive.
1282 days 12 hours ago
EvictionFreak
Jon Misch, Sierra Dawn Thomas, Ben.. smh

whoever compare me with KIM SPRADLIN gets my vote LOL ✌
1282 days 12 hours ago
VinSincent
I compare Kims gameplay to Oliver from big brother Gonzalo ,,never ending twist" cause they both were fans of kim spradlin lmao
1282 days 12 hours ago
cfff
I am so sorry guys that I am now only posting now! I had work but congrats to all three!

Sag - We did not talk AT all. We might have said one word to each other and you know what.... that is ok! Because I still feel I got to see some of your game. You were included in pretty much all the votes and no one ever wanted to vote for you. That is great gameplay in my eyes. So for you, who did you have the best social connection with and why did that help your game?

Alfie - It does seem to several people you did not do much or we really didn't get much from you. Why do you think people didn't seem much from you and did that help your game at all?

Vincent. I will not be asking you a question. I will only ask people a question who might get my vote and you, sir, will not be getting my vote. I am not angry at you r mad and I am sure you are a great person. But,you must think I am crazy if you think I will vote for someone who added me to a chat at final 4, told me that you were not voting me not matter what, just to do it anyways. That is all.

Good luck all!

Thank you Dono for having me back :) Love ya buddy :)
1282 days 12 hours ago
VinSincent
Yeah thats logical, my mind was changing back and forth and it didnt look good in jurys eyes at f4, I dont expect you to vote for me and when I made The chat with you and me I thought sag was behind all of The moves while in reality he wasnt responsible for all of them and was only on right side of the vote and it seemed logical 5 minutes before f4 vote that you would win in The end over any of us. So its not speech to get your vote, I want to say im sorry for doing that chat and I hope There wont be anything Personal between us
1282 days 3 hours ago
crazybone5000
Brian -

I don't really understand why Sag is getting credit for moves that I was also heavily involved in. Yeah, I wasn't as talkative to a couple of people in the minority. But I was the one who suggested voting out Tyler, and I was the one who spent 20 minutes fighting tooth and nail to get Vincent to flip on you. Sag wouldn't be here if it weren't for the time I spent convincing Vincent to change his vote because you were such a threat. I did play this game, and I didn't want to throw Sag's game under the bus, but I won't go down with a whimper. I DID play a strong game. I created the four person alliance that ran this game to the very end, if it weren't for my gameplay I wouldn't be sat here right now.
1281 days 23 hours ago
jungleman111
Hi all,
Congrats on making final 3. I have a few individual questions for you all.
Vincent - You said in your speech that you convinced me to play my advantage on you. For transparency to the jury, I would love to see an example from our chats of when you convinced me to play the runestone on you. Do you believe you played a win worthy game? Is this a win you will be proud of?
Alfie - In your speech you said you were responsible for holding the alliances together and “engineering” them. I would love to know how responsible you were for the moves made by the alliances you had in the game. An example would definitely help. I think most of the jury struggled and hustled for the month to stay in the game and make game winning moves. Why should we vote for someone to win who just decided to start playing on the last day of the game? Do you believe you played a win worthy game? Is this a win you will be proud of?
Sag - You acknowledged that you voted me out because you thought I would win the game if you didn’t. You also claim that you made it here by being trustworthy in alliances. Why should I vote for you to win on a “trustworthy game” when you are sitting here debating that you deserve to win because of a betrayal? I think most of the jury struggled and hustled for the month to stay in the game and make game winning moves. Why should we vote for someone to win who just decided to start playing on the last day of the game? Do you believe you played a win worthy game? Is this a win you will be proud of?
1281 days 21 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
4/8 Votes Received.
1281 days 21 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
I also think this will be the first time a player without a full Tengaged AVI is going to win the season.

News, Robby, Jake, Stoner, Kyle, & Ikah all had complete AVIs and now the streak is guaranteed to be broken (assuming one of you doesn't go on a shopping spree today).

Just some fun insider information for ya.

Great job at final tribal so far, but it is still anyone's game! Keep fighting for those votes!
1281 days 20 hours ago
VinSincent
Vincent - You said in your speech that you convinced me to play my advantage on you. For transparency to the jury, I would love to see an example from our chats of when you convinced me to play the runestone on you. Do you believe you played a win worthy game? Is this a win you will be proud of?

When it was a time to make a move at f7 and you guys had option to vote me out, you and Sag talked with each other and realised that im better person to keep for both of you than kim and this way you guys decided to make a move not only for myself but for each other to get rid of kim and you deserve credit for taking out kim there. But if we would go back in time something had to happen which make you guys trust me more and it was the fact that i tried to be as loyal and likeable guy to you two as possible during the merge and when you both let me know that im in trouble you let me know know that whatever happens at f7 ,,im safe no matter what'' i wanted to give you that trust back and i said i dont even want to know how would you guys save me cause i knew i could vouch for you and sag and i felt like we had good relation between each other enough that i dont have to know if you will play runestone on me or idol or something completely different.

we talked in trio alliance with me you and sag and ill quote our conversation about using advantage on me:

,,tyler: Sorry I’ve been inactive on this chat today but Vincent your in trouble tonight dude
Idk if anyone has talked to you but Kim said your name to me

me: Whats funny is that my name was thrown out not because im threat but because im not kissing people asses

tyler:But like I wanna keep you dude so I think we’re good cuz I have an advantage to play on you!

me: You know my strategy in this game and you should feel safe that I wont leak anything

Its because im too lazy to even talk to others  LOOL''

and yes maybe i didnt approach other side that day but they wanted to vote me out and when i heard you and sag would save me i still kept the promise i didnt leak anything and didnt talk to opposite group, thing is they also didnt talk to me about the vote so maybe i didnt talk that much to people but when they didnt have good intensions to me then i didnt feel the need to also approach them when i felt comfortable in relation i had with tyler and sag. It wasn't like i convinced you that day to play this advantage on me but i convinced you based on everything i did for you from the first tribal we played together, you using advantage on me wasnt the effect of one conversation but whole relation we had from the start of the game

I think that i played win worthy game because i tried to stay as much loyal as possible to people who were on my side, i took lots of shots for people who played with me and i think that from one hand i was huge shield for my allies but on the other hand people didnt perceive me as threat and its something that im proud of. im also proud of the fact that i didnt have to play both sides until f5 i didnt have to backstab people until f5 but i dont feel like i was sheep because i was constantly opposite's side target so i have a feeling that i used most cards i had in my hands the best way possible and based on my social game with jury members i think i have better potential to win so i think im worthy winning and whatever happens im proud of the way i played

no matter what i still dont feel like i played perfectly and i want to apologise that i didnt play my game better

open group

APPS OPEN - Dono's Survivor S8

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!