This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Dono's Survivor S7: Wuyishan [Final Tribal Council]

Topic » Dono's Survivor S7: Wuyishan..

1282 days 21 hours ago
EvictionFreak
Congrats F3, each of you deserve your spot here. Good job! 😊

Alfie:
1. Given that you have many alliances, which one do you intend on sticking to the end with?
2. Why do you keep on saying lowering your threat level when your threat level has never been high anyway? Why dont you make a big move to prove your worth to the jurors?

Sag:
1. Please rank all the juror from your closest to least and why.
2. Why do you join many alliances and then stab them? I mean there is possibility of your ex allies being bitter..

Vincent:
1. I find it difficult to vote for you because of your inactivity throughout the game. Tyler once forwarded one of your message stating "if you tell me the vote ill lock that in and go afk." So would you say you pay a "coaster" game?
2. Would you specify your biggest move on merge prior to finale that you are solely responsible?

ALL:
1. Please tell us if you find any of your fellow F3's speech or answers as false or incomplete.
2. Rank the jurors from who you think play the best game to the worst.
3. Out of the jurors, whose vote do you hope to get? Whose vote do you predict you will get?

sorry for many questions! I dont want to vote the wrong winner. Good luck 😁
1282 days 21 hours ago
Saginator18
~NATE~ pt 1

1. In the Jury i got information that outside relationships ran some games and made people vote certain ways. I would like to know if any of you guys had any outside relationships influence your voting.

I think the only pre-existing relationship I had worth mentioning is Vincent. We’ve played together a few times, but were only on the same tribe twice. The first time, we played together all the way to ftc. The second time, he voted me out early merge. Both of those games were several months ago, and we haven’t really spoken to each other since. So while having met Vincent before provided a basis for our relationship this game, our allegiance to each other was really built on the trust I earned with him having saved him from unanimous votes multiple times.

I’ve played with tris, hoop, and nick one or two times each, but i had barely talked to any of them in those games, so, though I had met them before, I had no significant relationship with any of them, and I ultimately didn’t really work with any of them much during this game anyways.

Overall, i had very few relationships coming into this game, and i dont think any of then ended up affecting how I voted anyways.

2. I tried to make multiple big moves in this game. Watching the rest of the season through immunities and tribals. To me the only big move that was made was made by Jury Members. What do you think is your biggest move other than what has been stated?

I think the three votes i mentioned in my speech are probably my biggest “moves” this season. I didnt make them alone, but i was very much involved in all 3 votes.

Otherwise, i think just keeping all of alfie, tyler, and vincent in the game for so long even though it felt like no two of them wanted to work together at any point was massively important to my game. Having all three of them trust me gave me access to a lot of information in this game, and all three relationships proved to be extremely beneficial to me at various parts of the game. So though its not technically a “move”, i think it’s impressive and important that i was able to keep all of em close to me even though they very rarely trusted each other.
1282 days 20 hours ago
crazybone5000
I would just like to say, I'm extremely hurt that some people are insinuating I'm not a friendly person. Yeah, I didn't talk to everyone 100% of the time in this game because I've had a very busy couple of weeks. But every time I did speak to anyone I treated you with the upmost respect and kindness. I'm not a malicious person and I won't have people saying I'm not a friendly person.

Especially when the person doing it left me on read countless times in the game.

Speaking to people is a two-way street.

Point blank period.
1282 days 19 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
I just realized, in a season that began with four tribes of four, we had ZERO re-votes all season. That's iconic.

We never even had to use the torturous endurance fire-making tiebreaker challenge I had planned!

I gotta think that's like 1 in a 1,000,000
1282 days 19 hours ago
Saginator18
~NATE~ pt 2

Sag- I literally talked to you one time. SO because i really dont have anything to go off of. What is something that you believe the others didnt do that significantly help your game?

I believe I had greater influence on important votes this game than alfie or vincent, and i believe i had more information at any given point (besides MAYBE the f4) than either of them because I had stronger relationships than they did. I don’t want to beat a dead horse, but I had very high levels of trust among tyler, vincent, and alfie, and enough with kim that he was comfortable telling me about the idol very early. Having this information is what allowed me to ensure every move that was made this game served my game. I knew that Kim had the idol, allowing me to recognize that he was a large threat to my game. I knew that few people talked strategy with vincent, allowing me to feel comfortable in including him in so many votes despite my allies not trusting him. I knew alfie trusted kim more than tyler before the runestone, and that he had very little trust in tyler after he played it. I knew about tyler’s runestone, allowing me to suggest it be played on vincent, ensuring the safety of the 3 people i trusted most in this game. I would say that I not only was the only person who voted correctly this season, but that I was the only player this season who BENEFITTED from every single vote off this season, and that wasnt on accident.
1282 days 19 hours ago
DrPepsi
so would anyone like to answer my questions?
1282 days 19 hours ago
Saginator18
~HOOP~ pt 1

Sag: Fate sure was cruel since we did talk very early but, never was on a tribe together and didn't clique at merge, my question for you is if this had been a final 2, who would you cut and why.

Haha yea, I was looking forward to getting to play with you dude, but it unfortunately wasn’t in the cards for us.

If this was a final 2, and i had won final immunity, I probably would have cut vincent. While i feel confident in that I played the best game of this final three, i feel like my odds in a final 2 with alfie are even greater than with vincent. The primary reason I feel this way is that I feel like alfie and I face similar flaws in our game. I think both of us should have been more social with the jurors than we were, but alfie and i in f2 together would equalize that flaw if that makes sense. Vincent, being on swapped xingcun, had the opportunity to make relationships with jurors I didn’t form very strong connections with, whereas I feel like alfie and I both failed to be social with the same jurors. So, generally, I feel confident about my game against both of theirs, but I feel my game compares more directly against alfie’s, so I would probably take alfie to final 2.
1282 days 18 hours ago
Saginator18
Lol i’ll get to you cam sorry im a lil behind atm
1282 days 18 hours ago
RedsKanto
WE LOVE 2 ALEUTIAN ISLANDS PLAYERS MAKING FINAL 3!!! REPRESENT!!!
1282 days 18 hours ago
crazybone5000
Alfie- Why do you deserve a vote after barely showing up to any challenges not talking to many people especially you barely even reached out to me?

I think the fact that I didn't turn up for challenges was partly because timezones weren't in my favour, and the fact that I was noticing people were targeting others based on challenge performances. So if I continued to be a non-threat in that area of the game, I could slide by. I did win the challenge before we merged when it was a double tribal council, and I came close in both the final challenges. I did partake in the ones I could, but it also helped me to not show my full capabilities as it allowed me to go under-the-radar.

I need three people that you think deserve to be there instead of you and give 3 reasonings why?
Three people instead of me? I guess I'd go with Tyler, Brian and Kim. Tyler played a great strategic and social game and would have definitely had a very good shot at winning had he made the final three, hence why I had to take him out.
Brian because he managed to work his way up from the bottom by making social connections on both sides, which ultimately made me decide to eliminate him at F4 as he hadn't really pissed anyone off.
Kim is someone that I made a great personal relationship with, and if I had had it my way would be sitting next to me and Sag in the final three right now.

Then I need you to tell me 3 people that don’t deserve there that doesn’t consist of someone already sitting there or that isn’t in jury also give me 3 reasons!
I don't really understand this question? The best I could answer is that the game happened how it happened, and there's a reason everyone's on the jury and us three are in the final three. Surely that makes us deserving, but again I'm not really clear on this question?
1282 days 18 hours ago
VinSincent
Vincent: Unlike these two, we did talk the most and reason you got targeted is there wasn't time to change the vote, what was your biggest regret in the game and don't say you don't have any regrets.

My biggest regret is not approaching cameron and logan at f10 right after nate went home cause if i would be available that day to talk with you two i could have huge odds to join you guys and we could run the game together, instead i layed low and i didnt do anything crazy at the start of the merge but there was still a way for 3 of us to reach the end together after nate went home and i feel like its my bad we didnt stuck together and turned on each other

For all three compare each juror to a real life Survivor player, prefer US version but, I'll accept Australian as well

Nate definetly played like Rob Mariano in all winners season cause he was huge dominant player in the game but i feel like both of them were a bit autocratic and after they made 1 or 2 moves people felt annoyed with the way they were running the game and took them out early

Logan reminded me the gameplay of Troy "Troyzan" Robertson in game changers cause both of them found idols played it correctly when they were in danger, stuck to the options which could let them go to the end but whatever happenned they both had good social game and people would never feel bitter at them

Darius reminds me Erik Reichenbach who was able to reach far but he propably wouldnt win in the end because his social and strategic game wasnt the best out of people still left in the game

Nick reminds me Ozzy Lusth cause they both were strong competitors but they werent able to convince majority to stick to him and that was downfall for both of them

Kim reminds me Sierra Dawn Thomas cause they both had advantages and went home with them in their pockets, they both had good social between their allies but still it didnt help them when allies realised that their advantage could be threat for their own games. even if both of them wouldnt have anything they would be cut short before final tribal because when youre likeable character and did a lot in the game you have huge odds to win

Cameron reminds me Jeremy Collins from Winners at War, when merge came he knew he could rely completely on wendell and nick(logan and myself) because they needed each other and they all had similar position in the game but when it came down to vote someone out jeremy wanted to take out nick to be wendell's number 1 in the game, instead everyone took out wendell and jeremy was forced to work together with nick later on but it wasnt possible cause jeremy destroyed that bond and they both couldnt realise they needed each other in the game until the moment they went home. here cameron tried to take me out to be closer to logan and other people still left in the game but when majority blindsided logan, cameron realised too late that me and him needed each other and that decision made me stay in uncomfortable spot for the rest of the game

Tyler reminded me Sarah Lacina in game changers because they made quiet blindsides, they were always in the right side of the vote but they had lots of say in every move and unfortunately only difference is that in the end Tyler didnt have loyal people who would take him to the end while Sarah did in her season

Brian reminds me Keith Nale because he might not be the best strategically but jury liked him a lot and if he would get to the end he would get votes to win for being likeable person to play with and it wouldnt matter if he made the moves or not if he was put in spot where he didnt have any options
1282 days 18 hours ago
VinSincent
sorry cam im doing it based on who sent me question first
1282 days 18 hours ago
crazybone5000
For all three compare each juror to a real life Survivor player, prefer US version but, I'll accept Australian as well

Sorry, Logan i initially read this wrong.

Nate - I'd describe Nate as Chris from Survivor: Ghost Island. Only in the fact that he seemed to have his sights on one specific target come to the merge and that seemed to cost him.

Logan - Seeing as we didn't interact much and I have no real idea about how you played this game I'll just go with Jonathan Penner

Darrius - Darrius I'd go with Colleen Hoover, a nice person that unfortunately just ended up on the wrong side of the numbers.

Nick - I'd go with Jenna Morasca, played a strong social game, keeping himself well connected throughout the game.

Kim - I'd go with Ben from HvHvH because he constantly found advantages, but made himself too big a target at times.

Cam - I'd go with Amanda's game on HvV, integrated himself well and could've done better had circumstances changed, but was ultimately the victim of an alliance.

Tyler - Probably would go with Michaela Bradshaw. Very strong physical, strategic and social threat, but has a tendency to overshow his hand and play too hard, which I think ultimately cost him at f5.

Brian - Chris Underwood. Came back from the Edge, on the bottom of the numbers and managed to integrate himself well so that he had a good shot if he made it into the final tribal.
1282 days 18 hours ago
VinSincent
Vincent- I need a big move from you that didn’t consist of tyler because you go home if tyler doesn’t play the runestone on you

the move i made without tyler taking part of is both taking idol and playing it the day we all were immune and having definetly better social relationships with jury than other two finalists. i know big move is sometimes based on who i voted out in the game but i also see that people who are put in the jury aren't huge fans of sag and alfie's gameplay because maybe they took part in moves tyler did but they have lots of blood on their hands while i managed to get to the end and didnt have anything on my hands except tylers and brians vote right at the end. so i would agree with saying that maybe sag and alfie had better strategic game because i was in the complete bottom and i couldnt do anything but i somehow feel like i have better social game

I need three people that you think deserve to be there instead of you and give 3 reasonings why?

Nick deserved spot in the final tribal because he was great captain for his own team and he was force to be reckoned with in challenges, there were certain scenarios when he reaches end and wins easily

If Kim would be more sneaky in the end of the game and would save himself with idol at f7 he had good shot to reach ftc and i feel like hes the most robbed juror here. he mantained good relationships with most of the tribe and if he would stick with tyler and sag he could have good shot at winning over them (he would propably cut off tyler at f4 and then he would definetly get my vote to win)

tyler deserves to be reminded here, if he only would win last 2 final immunities then whoever hes going up against he propably wins in the end because he was the person who orchastrated lots of blindsides which benefitted his game a lot until f7 where he took out kim who was his ally just because he didnt trust him and then he took out cameron which completely made everyone afraid of tyler knowing he had huge control of the vote. if he would lay low and take me out and then somehow reach the end it would be enough for me to crown him winner of this season

Then I need you to tell me 3 people that don’t deserve there that doesn’t consist of someone already sitting there or that isn’t in jury also give me 3 reasons!

I feel like darius shouldnt reach merge and it was supposed to be nate's spot to stay in the game because he was more active in challenges and nate didnt coast premerge and send his submission the day he was voted out. darius didnt approach me and i didnt approach him this season to talk together in dms which confirmed my suspicions that he isnt playing game hard

i have a feeling that while everyone fought for their spots from the begginning unfortunately brian didnt do much premerge and propably started really playing this game in the late stage of the merge. i talked with brian 3 times and first one was to say hi when we met each other after swap, second time was day before finale and third time was at finale and i think its not enough to reach merge

and last person choosing from the jury who i would say might not deserve to be here could be logan but its only because he was potentially voted out once at premerge and after we all were immune we would have to vote again so someone would go home it would end up on logan again but even though i said logan might not deserve to reach merge at some circumstances he deserved to reach this merge over other people who went home premerge
1282 days 17 hours ago
VinSincent
Vincent:
1. I find it difficult to vote for you because of your inactivity throughout the game. Tyler once forwarded one of your message stating "if you tell me the vote ill lock that in and go afk." So would you say you pay a "coaster" game?

i had to tell tyler things like these because if he would realise that i would be talking with other people and playing both sides to have good jury management i would be done and get voted out early cause i was on the complete bottom of the tribe. i had to play game like that cause i had no other options than to stick loyal to tyler and sag for half of the merge cause i was easy target to be voted out, some people wanted me out during 3 votes and when you can either play ,,coaster '' game and keep your threat level down or play hard like i always did (you know i always played hard based on the fact we played big brother together) i would get everyone's attention and i would never reach f5. so i feel like i didnt have any other options than to coast through half of merge cause i was put in terrible spot while other people didnt

2. Would you specify your biggest move on merge prior to finale that you are solely responsible?

When you all would look into the bootlist you would realise that you voted out everyone who were in my swapped tribe with me at the start of merge but i somehow survived that bloodbath, maybe i didnt take part in these moves (alfie and sag didnt lead these moves) you put in the jury people with whom i had great relations with and even though i didnt have any options i layed low and let everyone from majority take each other out and in the end people forgot that i had tough road to get here. maybe sag and alfie were on the right side of the vote and were in the middle but i had more difficult road to get here and i feel like i was sags and aflies shield throughout half of the merge. my biggest move at merge is not having blood on my hands and having 3 people on the jury who had good relationship with me and i tried to stay loyal to these people (logan cameron nate). in the past i lost game because maybe i ran the game but i didnt have good relations with people on the jury

ALL:
1. Please tell us if you find any of your fellow F3's speech or answers as false or incomplete.

i have some points to mention but please wait 2 or 3 hours so ill find everything what bothers me and ill point that out soon

2. Rank the jurors from who you think play the best game to the worst.

OH YEAH BABY thats the question i always ask when im juror

8th would be darrius because he didnt approach me to say hi or anything and he propably wasnt the one who was the leader of his alliance, i think nick was

7th would be nate because he still has some things to learn in this game and he didnt downplay his threat level which made him the biggest threat in the merge which isnt great spot to begin with

6th would be brian cause he was voted out once premerge, he had similar game to darrius
but he came back from the edge and had people who supported him in the jury and maybe i consider him not playing him the best game but i think he would win the game because he had good underdog story and it wouldnt matter if he played good or bad in the end i think

5th would be logan because even though he was in good terms with nick darrius cameron and brian he was voted out by the rest of the people because he was the least connected to kim tyler sag and alfie out of his side and that was his only downfall to not get further in this game

4th would be nick because he was considered huge comp threat and strategic threat but still he wasnt public enemy number 1 after he was put in minority and if he wouldnt quit and try to make move and talk to me theres a chance he could be put even higher on this list than 4th

3rd would be cameron because he attended at lots of challenges, he managed to come back from the edge and even though he was in bad spot through whole game he would have great story to tell people in the end and when im thinking about it now i think cameron would win over any of 3 of us who are sitting in the end. the reason i didnt put cameron but nick on the list of 3 people who deserves to reach ftc is because i think that cameron couldnt do anything more to save his game in the end while nick kim and tyler had options which could led them to ftc while i dont think anyone else except me would take cam to the finals

2nd would be kim and its because he managed to find 2 idols were always in the majority until he was blindsided and people looked at him as huge social threat cause minority liked him and majority liked him

1st would be tyler because he had the most influence in people and was able to make soo many moves until f5 and while at the begginning these moves helped him go further in the game, later he only proved to everyone after f7 that he is the biggest threat and unfortunately he had so much power in the game that even his closest allies had to turn on him to stop him from winning in the end. if this season would be filmed and someone should be main character who did the most actions in this game it would be tyler for sure

3. Out of the jurors, whose vote do you hope to get? Whose vote do you predict you will get?

it would be cool to earn cameron's nate's and logan's vote, i understand if they wont vote for me cause theres lots of factors to judge when you have to choose a winner but i liked these people i wanted to play with them this game and if they would be on my spot and vice versa i would vote for them if other opponnents would have equal shot at winning just because cameron nate and logan i feel were a bit closer to me so in reverse situation they would get my vote

i hope i could get nicks, brians or darrius vote but i have no idea where their head is at so ill respect their decision for the winner

i dont think i will receive tylers vote to win cause tyler says that i owed him loyality right until the end but when no one was loyal to him at f5 we will see what would he do

all i hope from you kim(oliver LOL) would be to judge objectively and vote to win for someone who was the best player from your point of view, not your best friend

cause we can either play SURvivor or FRIENDvivor

open group

APPS OPEN - Dono's Survivor S8

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!