This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[Ep. 2] Tribal Council #2 - Sangu

Topic » [Ep. 2] Tribal Council #2 -..

1312 days 3 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
That's three and that's enough. Please bring me your torch...

Nate, your tribe has spoken.

*snuffs torch*

You will have a chance to earn your spot back in the game during your stay on the Edge of Extinction. Please grab your things and head to the edge. See you soon.
1312 days 3 hours ago
Darriusdabest
You really fixed your mouth to say to me “goodluck in edge of extinction” because you were so sure I was going home. goodluck to YOU in edge of extinction love.
1312 days 3 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
Sangu, please drop your buffs.

Nate's elimination marks the end of this tribe. Cam, Darrius, & Kim... You will now head to the Mount Wuyi Resting Site, where you will enjoy some time off while the rest of the cast works to avoid joining you here.

Keep your eyes open, opportunities will come for you. It's on you to be vigilant. Head on out to your new camp. You'll be hearing from me soon.
1312 days 3 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
The challenge that was supposed to take place tonight will move to tomorrow at 10:00 PM EST. This will likely be the last challenge to take place at this time for a while. We will start moving to a bit earlier times, since I get back home to my home state tomorrow night.

Thank you all for your patience in this first week. My planning was contingent on me having time after work these last few days, and I have just been wrapped up in unexpected work. But this trip is basically over, so we're going to go to a more normal, fast-paced routine.

:)
1312 days 3 hours ago
Larson8897
Make yourselves useful if you were in sangu and plus this. If you wernt plus it anyway cause i like plusses and i plus for fun for anything

https://tengaged.com/blog/Larson8897/9254908/enjoy-pics-please-plus

open group

APPS OPEN - Dono's Survivor S8

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!