This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[Ep. 2] Tribal Council #2 - Sangu

Topic » [Ep. 2] Tribal Council #2 -..

1312 days 20 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
Come on in Sangu!

Behind each of you is a torch. Grab it, dip it in the flames before you and get fire. In this game, fire represents life. However, if you are voted out, your fire is not extinguished, as a flickering ember survives your elimination and awaits you at the Edge of Extinction. It will be up to you to keep that ember lit during your stay there.

I'll assume everybody knows the rules about tribal council... Answer my question(s) below and determine with (or without) your tribe mates which member to eliminate. Let's get to it.

Nobody has immunity. You are all fair game.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Questions for Everyone (feel free to pick and choose which questions to answer):

- Welcome to Wuyishan! How has your first few days been?
- What do you think of today's challenge? What went wrong?
- What do you think of the Mount Wuyi Resting Site? Is it a fair twist, or does it give too many players a free pass through the early stages of the game?
- How does the Fans and Failures division come into play? Has it become a divide among the players, or is it a non-factor? Why?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You all have until 9:00 PM EST tomorrow to submit your vote. I will read the votes then, or if I've collected all the votes earlier, I may read them early. Without further ado, you are free to strategize, answer my questions, stroke my ego, and vote!
1311 days 20 hours ago
EvictionFreak
- Welcome to Wuyishan! How has your first few days been?
Its pretty casual in our camp, but today is a bit horrifying since one of us is about to leave.

- What do you think of today's challenge? What went wrong?
Well we could have done well, but Darrius didnt send the answer. So here we are.

- What do you think of the Mount Wuyi Resting Site? Is it a fair twist, or does it give too many players a free pass through the early stages of the game?
Its bad twist if somebody else gets the free pass but its good if I'm the one having the free pass.

- How does the Fans and Failures division come into play? Has it become a divide among the players, or is it a non-factor? Why?
Well, theres only one failure in our tribe. But as far as I'm concern, everyone is open to work with everyone.
1311 days 20 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
*collects urn*
1311 days 20 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
If a Runestone or Hidden Immunity Idol is to be played, now is the time. To play either, please stand and bring it to my podium...
1311 days 20 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
*looks around*
1311 days 20 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
*nobody stands*

Okay. After the votes are read, the decision is final. The person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately.

I'll read the votes.
1311 days 20 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
First Vote
1311 days 20 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
*flips vote*
DARRIUS
1311 days 20 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
Second Vote
1311 days 20 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
*flips vote*
NATE
1311 days 20 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
Third Vote
1311 days 20 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
*flips vote*
NATE
1311 days 20 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
That's two votes Nate, one vote Darrius. One vote left...
1311 days 20 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
Fourth & Final Vote
1311 days 20 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
the second person voted out of Dono's Survivor S7: Wuyishan - Fans vs Failures
*flips vote*
NATE
1311 days 20 hours ago
Darriusdabest
https://media1.tenor.com/images/5d250e2b053a00a4f43708874492aa7f/tenor.gif

open group

APPS OPEN - Dono's Survivor S8

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!