This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S6: The Congo] 馃寫 Reading of the Votes & Reunion

Topic » [S6: The Congo] 馃寫 Reading..

1478 days 4 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
*jetskis roar in the distance*
1478 days 4 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
*Tris, Dono, & Kolby jump off of the jetskis*
1478 days 4 hours ago
RedsKanto
*paddles down the Congo river*

Fucking Dono getting a jet ski while I鈥檓 stuck here in the middle of the jungle with only a piece of driftwood and a paddle...
1478 days 4 hours ago
TMAN54445
dono entrusted these to me for safe keeping and said not to peek but I did anyway sorry dono
1478 days 4 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
I get it, we're all curious to see who won, I think. ;D
1478 days 4 hours ago
TMAN54445
Hands over the urn
1478 days 4 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
*takes urn from Tris*

Thank you my good friend and production assistant! I appreciate all of your help. Everybody better bow down to your overlord Tris, this man is GREATNESS.

As for these...

*puts urn on podium*

These are your votes for a winner of this season of Dono's Survivor!
1478 days 4 hours ago
jman96
*sits in jury seat*
1478 days 4 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
Hufus... Ikah... Max...

There are ten votes in this urn. They are for a winner. You want to see your name on these pieces of parchment. You all know that, though. In a season of all-stars how crazy is this final three? I know all three of you from group games of old, and I have always had deep respect and admiration for ALL THREE OF YOU. It's crazy that you are all sitting here together, and I'm proud of the three of you. It's been an amazing ride here in the Congo, and wherever in the Black Forest Kolby is hiding, he's giving you lot a standing ovation. Well done. It was impressive work, but only one of you will reap the true reward.

Are you ready to find out the winner of the Congo - Kolby vs Dono?
1478 days 4 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
Jury, thank you for your diligence in making your decisions. The dialogue was not always pretty, but it was always important to the decision at hand... To the final three, good luck.

For the last time, I'll read the votes.
1478 days 4 hours ago
TMAN54445
Yes but I already know :-P
1478 days 4 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
First Vote
1478 days 4 hours ago
purplebb4
roots for ikah
1478 days 4 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
wow I came just in time
1478 days 4 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
I love u dono marry me I鈥檓 ur biggest fan
1478 days 4 hours ago
RedsKanto
*sees no one showed up*

open group

APPS OPEN - Dono's Survivor S8

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!