This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[Ep 11] 馃寭 Tribal Council #13 - Mweru

Topic » [Ep 11] 馃寭 Tribal Council..

1493 days ago
donosaurus_rex
Come on in Mweru tribe! Fast Forward time! Answer my question(s) below if you have time, and quickly determine with (or without) your tribe mates which member to eliminate. Let's get to it.

Billy has immunity. Everyone else is fair game.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
- A wide-ranging array of possible advantages may have just all came into play at once. How does that change the dynamics of your alliances?
- How did the auction go for you?

PYN for more questions.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You all have until 10:00 PM EST to submit your vote. I will read the votes then, or if I've collected all the votes earlier, I may read them early. Failure to vote will result in a self-vote. Without further ado, you are free to strategize, answer my questions, stroke my ego (or shit on Kolby), and vote!
1493 days ago
Bvance1212
- A wide-ranging array of possible advantages may have just all came into play at once. How does that change the dynamics of your alliances?
Honestly I don鈥檛 know I just picked 6 and threw my money at it and hopefully people make alliances with me 馃ズ馃憠馃徎馃憟馃徎
- How did the auction go for you?
Good I won immunity
1492 days 23 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
*collects urn*
1492 days 23 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
If a Runestone or Hidden Immunity Idol is to be played, now is the time. To play either, please stand and bring it to my podium...
1492 days 23 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
*Marto stands*
1492 days 23 hours ago
harrywasnak
Oop
1492 days 23 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
Marto bid on this successfully...

A hidden immunity necklace!

Good only for tonight, any votes cast against Marto will not count.
1492 days 23 hours ago
cole225
meh
1492 days 23 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
*looks around*
1492 days 23 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
*nobody else stands*

Okay. After the votes are read, the decision is final. The person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately.

I'll read the votes.
1492 days 23 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
First Vote
1492 days 23 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
*flips vote*
OMAR
1492 days 23 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
Second Vote
1492 days 23 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
*flips vote*
OMAR
1492 days 23 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
Third Vote
1492 days 23 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
*flips vote*
OMAR

open group

APPS OPEN - Dono's Survivor S8

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!