This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[Ep 7] 馃寳 Immunity Challenge (#7)

Topic » [Ep 7] 馃寳 Immunity Challenge..

1483 days ago
donosaurus_rex
I'm going to close check in in just a minute. First I will explain the challenge.
1483 days ago
donosaurus_rex
https://i.imgur.com/pfnX1tD.gif Come on in everyone! For today's LIVE immunity challenge, each tribe will face off in a race to complete a series of unidentified puzzles. There will be three to complete. On my go, they will be posted here, in the main thread. As that happens, two polls will also be opened on this group's main page. I will link them in a separate post right afterwards.

One poll will be posted for Nkuma, and one will be posted for Moru. The overall objective is to get your tribe's poll to receive FEWER votes. That means you should be spamming Tengaged users to vote on the other tribe's poll.

Each player will have to decide whether to try to solve the puzzles or work on spamming for the polls. To submit a puzzle, you must take an acceptable screenshot and upload it. PM me the link to the image.

For each screenshot, your logged in TG account must be visible. I wanna see how many T$'s you have. Here is an example of what that looks like: https://i.imgur.com/VjL6Vj1.png

You are allowed to submit more than one puzzle submission.

Once one tribe finishes all three puzzles and sends me screenshots as proof, that will automatically close that tribe's poll. The challenge will end (and the other tribe's poll will close) when the second tribe finishes all three puzzles.

The tribe with FEWER votes on their tribe's poll by the time both are closed will win immunity, and avoid going to tribal council. They will also receive a clue to the whereabouts of the RUNESTONE at your tribe's camps. Big stakes. Ask questions if you have any, and then we will get started.
1483 days ago
donosaurus_rex
Check in is closed! Nobody has to sit due to the number of total players checked in.
1483 days ago
donosaurus_rex
NKUMA (7/9)
Max
Bekir
Brandon
Gavin
Harry
Natalie
Billy

MORU (7/8)
Jordan
Brittany
Ikah
Omar
Hufus
Marto
Nick
1483 days ago
donosaurus_rex
Alright any questions? We ready to get started? This could be a quick challenge. It could be a long challenge. It all depends on the puzzles.
1483 days ago
brandonrichie
https://66.media.tumblr.com/fc6ff6409c75c0cf4d43015af62acda6/974aa5c9485ef0c2-73/s500x750/d0a74b71f4a44240d4d033ef8a039769d01627dc.gif
1483 days ago
Novamax243
._.
1483 days ago
donosaurus_rex
OKAY. We're going to get started. I'll count you down. SURVIVORS READY!
1483 days ago
donosaurus_rex
Also, the PM has to be through Tengaged Mail. No Skype submissions allowed.
1483 days ago
OhNatalie
ready
1483 days ago
jman96
ready
1483 days ago
donosaurus_rex
Okay I will count you all down!
1483 days ago
donosaurus_rex
1483 days ago
donosaurus_rex
1483 days ago
donosaurus_rex

open group

APPS OPEN - Dono's Survivor S8

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!