This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[Ep 1] 馃寫 Immunity Challenge (#1)

Topic » [Ep 1] 馃寫 Immunity Challenge..

1498 days 6 hours ago
purplebb4
dono obese
1498 days 6 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
Here:

~Dark Horse~
鈻笍 Eoin [Eoin]
鈻笍 Marto [cole225]

~Elder~
鈻笍 Ben [bigben1996]
鈻笍 Julian [TheSexiestDude990]

~Entertainer~
鈻笍 Gavin [greyconverse]
鈻笍 Hufus [Hufus]

~Flop~
鈻笍 Omar [5651Omar]
鈻笍 Brandon [brandonrichie]

~Gamebot~
鈻笍 Billy [bvance1212]

~Hero~

~Pioneer~
鈻笍 Erik [YoundAndReckless]
鈻笍 Demi [Demikol]

~Powerhouse~
鈻笍 Harry [harrywasnak]

~Prot茅g茅~
鈻笍 Tyler [VanHow10]
鈻笍 Bekir [purplebb4]

~Underdog~
鈻笍 Jordan [jman96]
鈻笍 Max [NovaMax243]

~Villain~
鈻笍 Natalie [OhNatalie]
鈻笍 JP [21Pilots]

~Wildcard~
1498 days 6 hours ago
cole225
Some guy killed himself in the metro been waiting more than 40 mins for it
1498 days 6 hours ago
cole225
Idk what life is anymore..
1498 days 6 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
Hello!!!
1498 days 6 hours ago
CoachWade
I鈥檓 here!
1498 days 6 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
There has been a lot of speculation as to what the tribes are. Some of you picked up on the subtle hints. It's time to find out what's happening.

To do so, I will explain the challenge...
1498 days 6 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
Here:

~Dark Horse~
鈻笍 Eoin [Eoin]
鈻笍 Marto [cole225]

~Elder~
鈻笍 Ben [bigben1996]
鈻笍 Julian [TheSexiestDude990]

~Entertainer~
鈻笍 Gavin [greyconverse]
鈻笍 Hufus [Hufus]

~Flop~
鈻笍 Omar [5651Omar]
鈻笍 Brandon [brandonrichie]

~Gamebot~
鈻笍 Billy [bvance1212]
鈻笍 Brady [CoachWade]

~Hero~
鈻笍 Brittany [LaFierceBrittany2]

~Pioneer~
鈻笍 Erik [YoundAndReckless]
鈻笍 Demi [Demikol]

~Powerhouse~
鈻笍 Harry [harrywasnak]

~Prot茅g茅~
鈻笍 Tyler [VanHow10]
鈻笍 Bekir [purplebb4]

~Underdog~
鈻笍 Jordan [jman96]
鈻笍 Max [NovaMax243]

~Villain~
鈻笍 Natalie [OhNatalie]
鈻笍 JP [21Pilots]

~Wildcard~
1498 days 6 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Me when the challenge is going to be 7 huge texts of paragraphs
1498 days 6 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Ugly
1498 days 6 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
https://i.imgur.com/97X1Sdq.gif Come on in everyone! For your first immunity challenge, we will take a page out of the book of Jacubra. A twist most recently seen in James' first season, the first challenge will determine tribal lines! Three tribes of eight will be formed through the process of this challenge.

To put it simply, you must form into groups of eight on your own accord. The important distinction here is that you will, first & foremost, be automatically paired up with your counterpart from the opposing series. Hero with Hero... Underdog with Underdog... There will be 12 unique pairs communicating with each other to come to a consensus on becoming a tribe.

To successfully form a tribe, you and the seven others you wish to form a tribe with must all send me a list (each person individually) containing the four archetypes that you wish to form together to become a tribe. You must also include your own archetype.

Please make sure the archetypes are all in the same order, to make it easier for me to judge. If all eight of you send the same list in the same round, you will be successful in forming and joining a tribe.

You are only allowed to submit one list per round. Once you make a submission, it cannot be changed in that round. Each round will last fifteen minutes. Once the fifteen minutes is up, I will announce any potential results. You do not have to wait for me to post to send your submission for the next round.

If your partner is not present for the challenge, they will automatically agree with any and all of your submissions. This is VERY important to note. However, this will automatically mean that your submission took the entire fifteen minutes of the round. If there is another group that formed into a tribe in the same round (with all eight participants answering), they will form first. If two tribes are formed with the same amount of players absent from the challenge, the submission times will be based on the times of the participating players.

--------------------------
Submission Template
[1.]
[2.]
[3.]
[4.]

The first eight to come to a consensus will become the first tribe, NKUMA... They will win immunity.
The second group of eight to come to a consensus will become the next tribe, MORU... They will also win immunity.
The remaining eight who fail to come to any consensus at all will form the final tribe, AZANDE...

Azande will inevitably head to tribal council, where the first player will be voted out of the Congo.

I will give you all a few moments to ask any questions, and then we will get started. You will obviously be more likely to attend tribal council if you or your archetype counterpart is not here to compete in the challenge. Such is life in the Congo!

Also of note, those of you who have yet to check in can still do so. Just let me know you are here.
1498 days 6 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
7 huge paragraphs  LMFAOO
1498 days 6 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
Hit me up if you want to be part of a tribe
1498 days 6 hours ago
harrywasnak
Fuck
1498 days 6 hours ago
Novamax243
Bitch I am not going to be on Nkuma again

open group

APPS OPEN - Dono's Survivor S8

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!