This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

⟣ [Finale] Immunity Challenge #12

Topic » ⟣ [Finale] Immunity..

1551 days 2 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
Check Skype for discussion of time.

Good luck!
1551 days 1 hour ago
donosaurus_rex
Y'all wanna check in?
1551 days 1 hour ago
RedsKanto
here
1551 days 1 hour ago
LaFierceBrittany2
I’m here!!!
1551 days 1 hour ago
harrywasnak
Hi
1551 days 1 hour ago
ZacPed
tea
1551 days 1 hour ago
donosaurus_rex
I'm watching Schitt's Creek and LITERALLY as soon as you posted "tea" one of the characters said "tea"...

Fuckin spoooooky
1551 days 1 hour ago
LaFierceBrittany2
it’s meant to be
1551 days 1 hour ago
harrywasnak
Dono having good taste
1551 days 1 hour ago
ZacPed
that's tea
1551 days 1 hour ago
donosaurus_rex
harrywasnak
Dono having good taste

I come from low beginnings. My favorite movie growing up was Eight Legged Freaks with David Arquette
1551 days 1 hour ago
donosaurus_rex
Although I still think it's great LMAO
1551 days 1 hour ago
TMAN54445
Hi
1551 days 1 hour ago
donosaurus_rex
Come on in everyone!

Welcome to the first part of the finale. This LIVE immunity challenge is called "Race to the Top"

Here, we will compete in a three-part obstacle course. You can choose to do each part in whatever order you want. There is a final series of posts you must do here in the main thread once you have completed all three obstacles.

To begin each part of the obstacle, you must mail me:

*runs to obstacle 1*
*runs to obstacle 2*
*runs to obstacle 3*

I will respond accordingly.

------------------------------------
PART 1
I will mail you a 3x3 sliding puzzle. Complete the puzzle as fast as you can, take a screenshot, upload it, and send me the link. Once you do so, you can run to another obstacle.

PART 2
Once you run here, I will create a thread in the group for you. You must then take 25 steps up, ring a bell, and take 25 steps back down. Each step must be made in a separate post, as well as ringing the bell. When you head back down, you must count down from 25.

*step up 1*
*step up 2*
*steps up 3*
*steps up 25*
*rings bell*
*steps down 25*
*steps down 24*
*steps down 23*
*steps down 1*

Once you step down the last step (step #1), you must post:

*runs back*

Once that post hits 3 minutes, you can run to the next obstacle (to give me time to check your work). You cannot do another obstacle while you wait.

PART 3
I will mail you an encrypted phrase, with only two letters revealed for you. You must work out the phrase, and send it to me in a PM privately. I will say CORRECT or INCORRECT and if you are correct, you can move on to another obstacle.

FINAL STRETCH
Once you complete all three obstacles, return to this main thread and post the following commands in separate posts:

*returns to start*
*jumps up*
*pulls rope*

Once you pull the rope, your flag will raise, and you will win immunity. The first person to pull their rope after completing all three obstacles will win immunity and guarantee themselves a seat in the final four.
1551 days 1 hour ago
RedsKanto
how do you specify which part you want
1551 days 1 hour ago
ZacPed
by running to the obstacle

open group

APPS OPEN - Dono's Survivor S8

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!