This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

⟣ [S5: Aleutian Islands] The Marooning

Topic » ⟣ [S5: Aleutian Islands] The..

1535 days 3 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
Welcome everyone to the Aleutian Islands! For each of you, this is your first look at the cast. Sixteen players of varying backgrounds and experiences, this will be a fun and exciting time! Normally, I like to allow a good amount of time between the cast announcement and the first episode. Akin to spending a few days together first, I would want each of you to be able to create new relationships with the people you want to play with. But things are going to be a bit different this season.
1535 days 3 hours ago
noobsmoke13
*looks*
1535 days 3 hours ago
TMAN54445
Laonti strong
1535 days 3 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
As you may have recognized, I haven't established any tribes or tribe lines. That is because this season will start off with a Tribe Pick 'Em! We will potentially jumpstart relationships by putting each of you to the task of selecting members of your own tribe. Your intuition and gut instincts may have to come into play quickly here in the Aleutian Islands.
1535 days 3 hours ago
Saginator18
Haha rip
1535 days 3 hours ago
ZacPed
*looks*
1535 days 3 hours ago
TMAN54445
Oh heck no not that challenge
1535 days 3 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
In a moment, I will open up the floor for two volunteers to be tribe captains. If more than two people volunteer, each volunteer will be entered into a randomizer, and the two captains will be selected that way. A speedy response to volunteering will not grant you the spot automatically.
1535 days 3 hours ago
TMAN54445
Anything but that challenge please God
1535 days 3 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
The two captains will send me rock, paper, or scissors. The winner will choose first. Once the captains choose the first two players, those two will make the next round of selections. This pattern will continue until both tribes have eight players each.
1535 days 3 hours ago
VinSincent
nOT again hahahah
1535 days 3 hours ago
noobsmoke13
not me!
1535 days 3 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
So who would like to be a tribe captain!?
1535 days 3 hours ago
TMAN54445
Me 😏😀
1535 days 3 hours ago
noobsmoke13
noobsmoke13
not me!

open group

APPS OPEN - Dono's Survivor S8

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!