This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #10: [Unnamed Merged Tribe]

Topic » Tribal Council #10: [Unnamed..

2280 days 2 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
Come on in everyone!

We've all been here before. We will avoid standing on ceremony. Answer my question(s) below and determine with (or without) your tribe mates which member to eliminate.

Tim has immunity and cannot be voted out.

Let's get to it.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Adam [AdamLovesEverything]
It's the merge, but we still have a ways to go. What is your strategy to best guarantee your long-term survival?

Austyn [Oysterman11]
In terms of Occoro versus Ubinas, the original Occoro tribe is outnumbered. Do you see a silver-lining despite being among the minority?

George [JoeDaManXD]
There are two enemy pairs remaining and one friend pair remaining. What are the pro's and con's of being without a pair at this point in the game. Is it truly that different between friends and enemies?

Jay [Peterparker16]
Talk to me about Runestones. Who has them? As of right now, any Runestone that may be in the game has had it's power level chopped in half because of the merge. What does that change? Does it scare you or relieve anxiety for tonight's vote? Both?

Mel [me2013]
You and Zach are the only friend pair remaining. What challenges does that bring about? And do you think tonight will bring about the end of a friend or an enemy? Why?

Renny [TheRenny]
What did you think of the challenge? It is a Leli classic. He commonly called it "Inbetweeners" but had several different names throughout the seasons. Has this season's influence of Leli's Survivor Series given you any trouble? Give me your thoughts.

Robby [Robbyjak]
We are at the merge, but not the jury. How would it feel to be voted out in this in-between stage? What do you predict down the road in terms of jury size and final two versus final three?

Silver [Silver09]
There are eleven people on this tribe. How will that large of a tribe affect your decision-making ability? Can you afford to try to make the final decision in who goes home, or is it too early to make such attempts?

Tim [lionsden121]
Congratulations on immunity! You were on fire! And the whole way, classic Tim style... just yellin' the whole time! I've come to both expect and appreciate your persistence in keeping me on my toes. But I have to ask, is it a strategy, or is this more of an instinctual response?

TJ [TJ2807]
You decided to walk back to camp in the middle of the challenge. Do you enjoy camp? Do you like my map I drew? What part of your tribe's camp is the best? Where you be at most timez around camp, yo? Are you a Tree Bungalow chiller? Or more of a Main Shelter lounger?

Zach [jayhawk123]
You are in a precarious situation. As an original Occoro, you have had the most opportunities to get to know the members of the original Ubinas tribe. What challenges might that create? What benefits might that afford? Did your time on the Combatir Tribe teach you anything?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You all have twenty-four hours to submit your vote. I will read the votes as soon as this post hits twenty-four hours. After 6:00 PM EST tomorrow, if I have received all the votes, I will read them then as soon as I have collected them all. Without further ado, you are free to strategize, answer my questions, stroke my ego, and vote!
2280 days 2 hours ago
TheRenny
Let’s name the tribe Playintraffic
2280 days 2 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
How about Leli Leli or some shit lmao
2280 days 2 hours ago
lionsden121
I like my two names

Im just trying to make you the best host you can be ;)
2280 days 1 hour ago
jayhawk123
#Leli should be our tribe
2279 days 20 hours ago
me2013
2279 days 20 hours ago
lionsden121
quechua or aymara
2279 days 12 hours ago
TheRenny
Renny [TheRenny]
What did you think of the challenge? It is a Leli classic. He commonly called it "Inbetweeners" but had several different names throughout the seasons. Has this season's influence of Leli's Survivor Series given you any trouble? Give me your thoughts.

It was a neat challenge, very frustrating, I actually don't know much about Leli's survivor so I'm afraid the influence is lost on me.
2279 days 10 hours ago
Oysterman11
Austyn [Oysterman11]
In terms of Occoro versus Ubinas, the original Occoro tribe is outnumbered. Do you see a silver-lining despite being among the minority?

Uhm.. I think the only silver lining that I can see is that the tribes have been shuffled quite a bit throughout the game. We are clearly outnumbered based on OG tribes that's common knowledge but I don't really think OG tribes mean much anymore because that was MANY days ago. I like anything to do with Leli as our tribe name!
2279 days 9 hours ago
TJ2807
TJ [TJ2807]
You decided to walk back to camp in the middle of the challenge. Do you enjoy camp? Do you like my map I drew? What part of your tribe's camp is the best? Where you be at most timez around camp, yo? Are you a Tree Bungalow chiller? Or more of a Main Shelter lounger?

.... why do i get the stupid question? LOL
Well what happened is basically i had to do something and had to leave, i didn't want to throw the challenge like that but there was nothing i could do at that point. As for the other questions....... why
2279 days 5 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
*collects urn*
2279 days 5 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
If any Runestone or Hidden Immunity Idol is to be played, now is the time. If you wish to play either, please stand and bring it to my podium...
2279 days 5 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
*nobody stands*
2279 days 5 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
After the votes are read, the decision is final. The person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately.

I'll read the votes.
2279 days 5 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
First Vote
2279 days 5 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
*flips vote*
AUSTYN

open group

APPS OPEN - Dono's Survivor S8

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!