This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S2]: Peru - Friends vs Enemies | The Marooning

Topic » [S2]: Peru - Friends vs..

2271 days 18 hours ago
TotsTrashy
LMFAO
2271 days 18 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
me2013
awesome - love the graphics - how do you do that?

it's an image i convert into a gif. it's just a screen grab of a couple of google spreadsheet cells i made look nice :)
2271 days 18 hours ago
me2013
Hey Zach... <3
2271 days 18 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
Now I will reveal the Ubinas Tribe. This is the tribe of "Enemies", of which there are five pairs.

Ubinas will wear black buffs...
2271 days 18 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/GoldenEnormousIchthyostega-size_restricted.gif - 馃А Jay [Peterparker16] & Tim [lionsden121]
- 馃挍 Renny [TheRenny] & Adam [AdamLovesEverything]
- 馃挏 Robby [Robbyjak] & Brady [CoachWade]
- 馃挋 Silver [Silver09] & Alexander [Path]
- 馃挌 Will [hellomynameis347] & TJ [TJ2807]
2271 days 18 hours ago
JoeDaManXD
LMAO Helloo :)
2271 days 18 hours ago
jayhawk123
This is gonna be a great season!
2271 days 18 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/NastyOddballHomalocephale-size_restricted.gif - Austyn [Oysterman11]
- Dana [TotsTrashy]
- George [JoeDaManXD]
- Link [themissinglink]
- Matt [GiGi10]
- Mel [me2013]
- Nikki [Avatar20]
- Noah [noah_kondon]
- Ross [Ross56]
- Zach [Jayhawk123]

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/GoldenEnormousIchthyostega-size_restricted.gif - Adam [AdamLovesEverything]
- Alexander [Path]
- Brady [CoachWade]
- Jay [Peterparker16]
- Renny [TheRenny]
- Robby [Robbyjak]
- Silver [Silver09]
- Tim [lionsden121]
- TJ [TJ2807]
- Will [hellomynameis347]
2271 days 18 hours ago
lionsden121
illl take my 20th now
2271 days 18 hours ago
lionsden121
just when i thought kvb couldnt be the worst cast i could be in
you managed to get in a worse one for me
congrats dono
2271 days 18 hours ago
themissinglink
So now let's wait for Dono to throw some twist at us...
2271 days 18 hours ago
TheRenny
Hahahaha hey Adam!!!
2271 days 18 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
*tosses buffs to Austyn & Adam*

Please distribute those between your new tribe-mates.

These are your tribes! Make sure to join your tribe camps! They are linked here:

Occoro: http://bit.ly/2EKB77U
Ubinas: http://bit.ly/2Bwr0BH

These groups are where you will find the Runestones hidden at your tribe camp! That's right! Runestones are making a return this season! Below is an updated write-up of what Runestones are and how to use them. There are some changes that have been made since last season, so if you followed then, make sure you read through the entire section and understand the differences.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hidden Immunity idols will not be hidden in the pre-merge phase of the game. Instead, you will have the opportunity to find a useful tool called a Runestone.

Runestones are obviously similar in function to hidden immunity idols. Using them is managed in the same ways at tribal council, except you are not using it to remove people from contention of the vote. You are using the runestones to subtract total votes from a specific player's vote count. In simpler terms, a runestone will allow you to use it on a person (or yourself), and essentially negate a certain amount of votes at tribal, depending on the strength of the Runestone.

Here is where Runestones get complicated. Once you find one, its power will slowly build the longer you hold onto it. Every tribal you don't use it, the number of votes it can negate increases by one. The earlier you find it, the more time you'll have to stockpile its power.

To add to the fun, it is not one-time use. A Runestone can be put into play three times before it will shatter and lose its effect. This includes being used to supercharge its power. That will also cost one of its three lives!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As an example, we will create a scenario. A Runestone is used by JARRYD to negate votes towards OLIVER. JARRYD has been stockpiling his Runestone for three tribal councils (Power: 3). Assuming JARRYD isn't eliminated with the Runestone in any situation, let's look at some potential ways this can go:

1. Oliver receives two votes. Both are cancelled via the Runestone's effect. Its power drops to 1, because two votes were successfully cancelled.

2. Oliver receives three votes. All are cancelled via the Runestone's effect. Its power drops to 0, because all of its power was used to cancel votes. If a Runestone hits 0 power, it takes an extra tribal council to recharge before it begins to collect power again.

3. Oliver receives four votes. Three out of the four votes are cancelled, and the Runestone is effected in the same way as Option 2.

4. Oliver receives zero votes. With no votes to cancel, a false play of a Runestone will supercharge its power. JARRYD's Runestone will gain the power it would have gained if it had not been used, and then another! Therefore, JARRYD's Runestone would have a power of five (Power: 5) after this play.

(In every situation, JARRYD leaves tribal having used one of his Runestone's three lives.)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Runestones are *NOT* usable in revotes
- Usable on any non-immune castaway
- Negates votes on target based on strength of runestone
- Cannot choose how many votes to negate
- Strength is (power: 1) upon discovery
- Strength increases by 1 each time it is not used in a tribal council cycle
- Re-usable up to three times
- Once used, its strength is depleted based on the number of votes successfully cancelled
- If completely drained, it takes an extra tribal council to recharge before it can collect more power
- If used to negate zero votes, its power is supercharged by 2
- Strength gets cut in half at Merge (rounds up). If power is at 5, half is 2.5, so it will lose 3 power.
- Runestone's last playable tribal council is final six
- Runestones are transferable, but you may never have more than one at a time
- If given a second runestone, you must immediately transfer it to someone else or bury it near camp
- If reburied near camp, it can be found again
2271 days 18 hours ago
Peterparker16
Aye
2271 days 18 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
Okay!

We're about ready to get started! You may begin checking in now!

And while you do that, there is one final twist I would like to announce...

open group

APPS OPEN - Dono's Survivor S8

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!