This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S1]: Iceland - A Viking Saga | Finale

Topic » [S1]: Iceland - A Viking Saga..

2287 days 4 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
You may begin to check in!
2287 days 4 hours ago
Maladus1
Here XD
2287 days 4 hours ago
Hufus
hello
2287 days 4 hours ago
Maladus1
IT'S FIXED
2287 days 4 hours ago
Maladus1
THANK GOD XD
2287 days 4 hours ago
OldNewz
Hi
2287 days 4 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
hello everyone >:)
2287 days 4 hours ago
Maladus1
Hiiii Dono
2287 days 4 hours ago
Hufus
Hiii king!
2287 days 4 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
Come on in guys!

Hufus, I'll take back the necklace.

Brandan, Hufus, & News... Congratulations on making it to the final three! All of you have earned your spot here through determination & adaptability. But it is now time for you to face your final physical trial. Here is how it's going to work...

Each of you will be given a separate thread to work in. Within those threads, you will combat the four obstacles on your path to immunity.

------------------------------------------
馃弮 Obstacle #1 - Stairway to Link

A large stairway stands in your way. To start to climb it, you must post *climbs step x", with x starting at 1 and increasing sequentially. Each step you climb must be in a separate post (you know the drill).

*climbs step 1*
*climbs step 2*
*climbs step 3*
etc... etc...

There are twenty [20] steps you must ascend (before reaching a break in the climb). This means you must post *climbs step x* twenty times (1-20, one for each step). Once you ascend the twentieth step, you must post the following:

*pulls lever*

This lever drops a bag  after one minute (in reality I will message you after your *pulls lever* post hits 1 minute). This will lead to your second obstacle.

馃摑 Obstacle #2 - Filling in the Links

The message I send you after one minute will contain the contents of the bag. It will be a short series of trivia questions (& a small unscrambler) I will send you pertaining to Link's Survivor History. You must reply to the message with your answers. You may only move on once you get them all correct (I will respond to your submission, saying which answers are incorrect).

Once you get them all correct, you must post the following:

*presses large button*

This will lead to the next obstacle.

馃攷 Obstacle #3 - The Link in the Haystack

Pressing the button will trigger the delayed-release of another bag (after the post hits one minute, I will mail you the contents of the bag). Inside you will find three hints that will lead you to three different tengaged users. More information to narrow down your search will be provided in the private message, and a confirmation message has been hidden on the comments section of the user's first blog (it wasn't written by me though!). Respond to my private message with links to each user (doesn't have to be a link to the first blog page, but I will accept that too). Once you do, I will give you the go-ahead, and you will be permitted to start the next (familiar) obstacle.

馃弮 Obstacle #4 - Link for your Life!

There are twenty more steps to the top. You most continue your ascension to victory by repeating obstacle #1's instructions. The only difference is you will continue counting from where you left off (start at step 21). You will have to hit step 40 to reach the top.

At the top, you must finally ring the bell. Post the following to do so:

*rings immunity bell*

This will signal victory. Once you ring the bell, you win final immunity!
2287 days 4 hours ago
Maladus1
Do you have to include asterisks?
2287 days 4 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
yes
2287 days 4 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
spelling counts as well
2287 days 4 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
IT MUST BE EXACTLY AS YOU SEE.

E-X-A-C-T-L-Y
2287 days 4 hours ago
OldNewz
Will you inform us if we mess up or w/e

open group

APPS OPEN - Dono's Survivor S8

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!