This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S1]: Iceland - A Viking Saga | Finale

Topic » [S1]: Iceland - A Viking Saga..

2277 days 2 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
Hufus' score was a 10/12 with a time of [8 minutes 9 seconds]

Hufus got #s 5 & 11 incorrect!
2277 days 2 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
Beating out Brandan by just a hair, HUFUS WINS IMMUNITY!

*hands necklace to hufus*

Congratulations Hufus. With this, you are guaranteed a spot in the final three. For the rest of you, the tides turn once more tonight. The jury will gain it's second-last member and another journey will come to an end devastatingly premature.

Head back to camp, I will see you at tribal council.
2277 days 2 hours ago
Hufus
WOWWWW, what a relief! GG guys!
2277 days 2 hours ago
Maladus1
Congrats Hufus!
2277 days 2 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
Tribal Council #13: [Donomissinglink]

Come on in everyone! Please welcome in the members of the jury:

Tashi, Stoner, Kolby, Ny... and Mariela, voted out at the last tribal council...

Answer my question(s) below and determine with (or without) your tribe mates which member to eliminate. Remember, HUFUS has immunity and cannot be voted out. Let's get to it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Brandan [Maladus1]
How does it feel to come so close to winning immunity at this critical juncture and then fall just short? Do you see yourself getting votes tonight? Who would you eliminate tonight if it were entirely up to you?

Hufus [Hufus]
Congratulations om immunity! For the third time this season, you cannot be voted out at tribal council. Walk me through how important that is for tonight;s vote. What are you basing your vote on?

News [OldNewz]
Size up the final four based on social gameplay! Who has made the most friends? Most enemies? What element of play do you think has been the most observable this game?

Tyler [VanHow10]
Having won immunity at the last challenge, do you feel as though you may be on the hot seat tonight? Explain to me what is going through your head at the moment and if you feel like you can safely put your trust in any of the other finalists.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You all have until 8:50 PM EST tonight to submit your votes. I will read the votes as soon as I receive all the votes or at the deadline I have set. Failure to vote will result in a self-vote. Without further ado, you are free to strategize, answer my questions, stroke my ego, and vote!

SEND CONFESSIONALS!
2277 days 1 hour ago
Maladus1
Brandan [Maladus1]
How does it feel to come so close to winning immunity at this critical juncture and then fall just short? Do you see yourself getting votes tonight? Who would you eliminate tonight if it were entirely up to you?

It actually really sucks, especially since I haven鈥檛 talked to half of those people and i got some of those questions right XD, but oh well what can you do about it? A loss is a loss, and you have to move on from it. I am about... 90% positive I鈥檓 at least getting a vote tonight, but I really hope I don鈥檛 leave, it would be a bummer 馃槚.
2277 days 1 hour ago
VanHow10
Tyler [VanHow10]
Having won immunity at the last challenge, do you feel as though you may be on the hot seat tonight? Explain to me what is going through your head at the moment and if you feel like you can safely put your trust in any of the other finalists.

I was the odd man out on the last vote, Dono. Recent trends would indicate that my last chance to survive this vote evaporated when Hufus put that necklace on.

But we're also in a part of the game where the focus has to shift from who's been loyal to who you can beat in front of a jury. In that way, yes. I feel I can trust my tribe mates to vote out the biggest jury threat left in the game and I am therefore very optimistic that I'm going to get to play in at least one more challenge
2277 days 1 hour ago
Maladus1
Oh come on Tyler, you can just say my name XD
2276 days 21 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
*collects urn*
2276 days 21 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
After the votes are read, the decision is final. The person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately.

I'll read the votes.
2276 days 21 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
First Vote
2276 days 21 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
*flips vote*

TYLER
2276 days 21 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
Second Vote
2276 days 21 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
*flips vote*

TYLER
2276 days 21 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
Third Vote

open group

APPS OPEN - Dono's Survivor S8

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!