This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council

Topic » Final Tribal Council

2061 days 15 hours ago
themissinglink
Take a seat guys.  We will bring in the members of the jury: Tomas; Brittany; Thaddeus-Bone; Mike; Madison; Mark; and Grace, voted out at the last tribal council.

Jake and Tomas you have made it as far as you can in this game.  Now it is up to the jury to decide your fate.

Jake and Tomas post your opening statements.

Jury please allow them to post their opening statements then feel free to ask any questions that you would like.  Then send in your vote.

You have until 5pm EST tomorrow to send in your vote.
2061 days 15 hours ago
pinkiepie512
We will bring in the members of the jury: Tomas; Brittany; Thaddeus-Bone; Mike; Madison; Mark; and Grace, voted out at the last tribal council.

We got two Tomas' guys!!! lmao just kidding. XD <3 you Link!!!
2061 days 15 hours ago
themissinglink
Damnit!  Sorry, not Tomas Tris is the first member of the jury!
2061 days 15 hours ago
TMAN54445
damn f2 thanks link lol
2061 days 14 hours ago
TR1364
OMG, I am SHAKING IRL RN O M G, my arms, my head, I'M LITERALLY SHAKING.MY ARMS ARE WEAK RN AHHH. I felt sick whenever Link said, 17th person voted off and 7th member of the jury.. omg I've never felt that way. I have been through so much in this game to get where I am, and to actually make it... unbelievable. I am so PROUD of the game I've played and to see it make me to finals.. unbelievable. I have done SO MUCH in this game.. I'm shocked..

I'm still shaking as I type this.. but I wanna tell you my whole game.

Day 1, I joined the Egil Tribe wearing blue, I instantly clicked with my members and had a great run in challenges.

Then the swap, wearing red I joined the Njal Tribe, and again showed my teamwork and dominance in challenges.

In the pre-merge game, I was the only contestant to never go to tribal council.

I used Exile Island to my advantage and almost EVERY TIME I went, avoiding tribal councils strategically as well as being the giver for idol clues.

It wasn't until the SECOND merge tribal council, that I went to my first tribal, and by then, the game REALLY started.

The first tribal council I attended, the game changed. The girls alliance wanted Drew to be voted off. How did I know? Screenshots from one of their members! (giggle) I knew that couldn't happen. As I gathered numbers, as well as forming "The Boys Alliance",  Tirstin went home instead.

When the unmerged happened, my numbers were there and kept me safe, eliminating Drew on my own terms~

When Egil went back to tribal, Tris was my next target, because he seemed to be playing a great solo game, strong, and straight-forward, and I like that. I knew that tribal, he was my biggest threat. After that, the tribe was Jarl again.

This is when my game started to truly blossom. I considered Brittany my biggest threat since the beginning, I see her as the leader of the Girl's Alliance, and I knew she had an amazing ability to get votes her way. I knew that I had to blindside her. After I suggested the vote, people voted my way and my biggest competition went home. The only thing I regret is not straight-up telling Brittany, I respect her so much, and I should've had the balls to tell her I was voting her out, I pray you can respect my move and know where I'm coming from~

When it became the final seven, it seemed alot of people started to become inactive, but not I. I had my head 100% in this game, and even got an immunity for being the only one to show up! At this point, I knew I had to start voting out inactives.

When Thaddeus was voted off, he was on 5 days ago. I love him and his personality really shined, unfortunately, inactivity got the best of him. Madison, I wanted her as my final three originally, but she was on 4 days ago when I voted her off, inactivity got the best of her. <3

Mike was under the radar. I wanted to stick with the final four I made of Me, Grace, Mark, and Drew, and Mike was gone. UTR KING!

Final 4... was tough. This is the challenge I won immunity when no one else showed up..  I think that says how much I want to win. In the final five, I formed a final 3 alliance with me, Grace, and Jake, because I knew Mark would be my biggest threat to win, him being 1 minute late was truly tragic, but I had to keep my strong mind together, and vote out the biggest threat to win this game~

Final 3.. It was crazy. Me, Grace, and Jake. I wanted it so bad and you can see by how close I was how much heart I had to win the final immunity challenge. Regardless... my social was so great with the both of them... I had a great feeling I would make finals. Grace was an amazing player, my ride or die, the double agents, and was so close on making finals. One day, you will make the finals, I know it~

Me gaining a relationship with Jake while he said others weren't even talking to him regularly, and strategically giving him the clue to an idol to gain his trust, that he MISPLAYED... were factors and choices I made that ultimately got me to where I am today.

I would say this was a vacation, but it wasn't. I had to work so hard to put myself in the position of #1. In my opinion, I played an AMAZING social game, played a great physical game, winning challenges for my tribe and won multiple individual immunities at merge. My strategic game was 100% everyday, was always on my mind, even when I was not online! I feel proud saying I played the hardest, and that I think I deserve to win.

Please let me have the opportunity to have my first Survivor group game win, let this be the game that I get my first.

Thank you to Link for hosting a great season! Thank you to everyone who played, this truly was a great experience.

Thank you.
2061 days 13 hours ago
Molecule
Alright so I know what everyone is thinking. Who the hell is this floater and literally how did he make it to final 2?

Pre-merge nothing interesting happened for me to be honest, I just wanted to make sure I wasn’t the vote everytime. I constantly approached people the whole game and it seemed like no one wanted anything to do with me. After a while of everyone just barely talking to me, I gave up and decided I would just lay low instead of trying to make allies.

Tomas was the only person who somewhat talked to me constantly compared to everyone else and I considered him an ally but I knew his loyalties were with others instead of me. If someone else, honestly anybody would’ve connected with me then we would’ve gone back and forth on strategy and I would’ve gone with them to finale but I was alone the whole game and that was fine with me.

Moving on, I won the first individual immunity when merge started and people STILL didn’t approach me. I decided that my strategy would have to be stay the same, if the vote is anyone who’s not me then I’m good. When I got the individual immunity idol, I thought wow I can finally make a big move. But people were barely active and it felt like it was just 5 people playing the whole merge so I decided to continue to lay low.

When I DID play the idol in final 6, I was just guaranteeing my safety. I had a feeling I might be going next since once again NOBODY TALKED TO ME (and I was sick and tired of asking people what the vote was every single timeh) so I played it. I got no votes but I was guranteed final 5.

Final 5 I won immunity, this was also last time I could’ve played idol so regardless I was safe.

Final 4, Mark was a big threat so I decided to side with Grace and Tomas for the vote and take him out. I honestly wish we would’ve talked more when merge started because we could’ve been a good duo but oh well.

Final 3, I won immunity for the THIRD time guaranteeing final 2 for myself. I am loyal to the people I work with and in this case to the one person who actually talked to me, so I decided to take Tomas.

I wasn’t part of any alliances the whole game, people kept on coming for each other but never for me even though I was active and showed up to challenges, 3 of which I won. I was never an apparent threat. I slid by every vote and as the numbers decreased, I became more determined to get to the finale. I wasn’t a strategic mastermind (because nobody TALKED TO ME) but I took fate into my own hands by winning challenges and playing an immunity idol, I was immune from any votes for 4 tribal councils the whole merge (not including when we split into tribes because my tribe won both immunity challenges as well). I think I deserve to win because I was an underdog this whole season and managed to make it to the top.

I hope you guys vote for who you think played the best game :)

Good luck Tomas and thank you guys for reading this which is probably a mess and not that well put together
2061 days 13 hours ago
TR1364
Just to add I won two individual Immunities, only one difference from Jake, and I didn't rely on immunities and an idol to get me here ❤

Good luck Jake~
2061 days 12 hours ago
pinkiepie512
Dear Final 2,

You both played an amazing game and are so deserving of being here!!! Congrats to ya’ll!!! I’ve already decided my vote because I have been with this one in this game since day 1. Throughout the last month, I watched his whole entire game because we stuck together ever since we both made the cast. We spilled tea on our alliances and strategized together to help us both make that finale. I’m shocked we were never caught. This boy also kept my ass in check the whole time by letting me know if any of my plans were very dumb. Lolol!!! I’m pretty sure at least a couple times he was about to knock me upside the head for some of the ideas I came up with. Lmao!!!  Not only have we’ve been ride or dies since day 1, but we are best friends/ride or dies in real life and have known each other for several years. Our goal for the last several games we have played together was to get our dream Final 2. This time we were so fucking close, but Jake got us at end!!! Major props to you Jake because if you lost you were coming in third. Love you bro, but it’s the true tea. Anyways I’m going to be the one to leave the sappy message and let Tomas explain everything. JAKE if you win, I will be really happy because you played a very good game and got yourself here on your own. TOMAS if you win, I will be extremely proud of you and not only will you be a winner, but I will be one too. And you will get a corny white girl cheer when I see you again. XD Even though I have decided my vote, I would still love to see your insight Jake and ask you both questions. “Let’s get it rollin’, no hatin’.” @ my fellow jury members.

Jake:
-        How were you able to get as far as were without any allies for most of the game?                                                                     
-        If Tomas wasn’t given F4 immunity, what would you have voted in the three other possible scenarios?                                       
-         What do you mean by only Tomas spoke to you? I reached out to you too? Maybe not as much as him, but I did something. Explain more to me please.
-        Did you ever think to reach out to anyone or were you fearing it would backfire on you if you did?

Tomas:
-        If yours truly wasn’t in this game, who would you pick to be your “Grace”? And what kind of game would you have played?
-        How much would it take to ever vote me out of a game?
-        Am I the best ally evaaa!!! XD
-        Are you ready for my little cheer I’m planning? XD

Both:
-        Rank the jurors from best to worst and explain why.
2061 days 11 hours ago
TR1364
Tomas:
-        If yours truly wasn’t in this game, who would you pick to be your “Grace”? And what kind of game would you have played?

I'm assuming "Grace" means ride or die? Depends on what the game would've been like without Grace, so I can't answer that~ My game would still be the same and I stand by the game I've played.

-        How much would it take to ever vote me out of a game?
The situation hasn't came, so I don't know~ If that situation ever does happen, I pray you would understand. I would understand if you were in that situation.

-        Am I the best ally evaaa!!! XD
yassss xD

-        Are you ready for my little cheer I’m planning? XD
Regardless if I win or lose, yes~ : )

Both:
-        Rank the jurors from best to worst and explain why.

I've already described the jurors in my opening statement so please read that as well!

1. Grace- My ride or die, you had the best intentions for me, we were The Double Agents, and we were here for each other. I'm speechless because you know how much of a great game you played, I shouldn't have to explain it~

2. Brittany- Brittany is one of the best players of this season, she was my target since Day 1, and I truly felt I had a chance to win once she went home. Great social game, physical game, and strategic game.

3. Mark- Also one of the best players of this season, friendly but strategic, physically good at challenges. I had a dilemma at one point of actually taking Mark to final three, that's how good of a player he is.

4. Tris- A strong, straight-forward individual that I considered a huge threat in the early game, seemed to be playing a rather solo game, which I can appreciate.

5. Mike- U T R, another seemingly solo player that seemed to know what he was doing!

6/7. Thaddeus/Madison- Great players, I love them both! I think it is only fair to rank them here because they went inactive. These two would've been threats if they were online~ <3
2061 days 10 hours ago
HeyItsFox
Questions for the Final 2!
Who would you consider deserves the title “Hero of the Season”?
Who would you consider deserves the title “Villain of the Season”?
Favorite tribal council?
Finally, if you could choose anyone from the game, knowing you would win the jury vote, who would you take to final 2?
2061 days 8 hours ago
Molecule
Jake:
-        How were you able to get as far as were without any allies for most of the game?     

I was able to make it this far without any allies by staying under the radar. It’s not that I wasn’t doing anything the whole merge, I was always trying to figure out who was working together and winning immunities to keep myself safe when needed like in the final 3 for example :)

-        If Tomas wasn’t given F4 immunity, what would you have voted in the three other possible scenarios?       

Grace wins immunity: Voted Mark with you guys
Mark wins immunity: Voted with Mark, I’m guessing Tomas would’ve been the vote
I won immunity: Voted Mark w/ you

-         What do you mean by only Tomas spoke to you? I reached out to you too? Maybe not as much as him, but I did something. Explain more to me please.

By “Tomas only spoke to me” I meant constantly throughout the whole game. You did reach out to me a couple of times but it wasn’t anything solid. I was just tired of constantly starting conversations with people and gave up half way through merge, that’s another reason we didn’t talk as much.

-        Did you ever think to reach out to anyone or were you fearing it would backfire on you if you did?

I REALLY did try to reach out to multiple people. At the beginning of the game to Mark and Thaddeus, and tribe swap to Tirstin. But with Tirstin for example I had be mailing him every single time “Hey what’s the vote” and he would tell me and that was it. We never talked after that, same with Mark (beginning of the game) and Thaddeus. This discouraged me from talking to people during merge. And yes I was also scared it would backfire if I said the wrong thing to the wrong person so I just laid low instead.
2061 days 8 hours ago
Molecule
Who would you consider deserves the title “Hero of the Season”? Who would you consider deserves the title “Villain of the Season”?

I’m honestly not sure since I wasn’t too aware of how everyone played. Hero of the Season I would say you, I’m not just kissing your ass, you were very friendly and I liked playing with you. Villain of the season I’m guessing Tomas ? I know he was very cutthroat and took out people to benefit his own game in the long run.

Favorite tribal council?

My favourite tribal council was the one where I played my idol. Since something exciting actually happened in tribal council and it was fun seeing people’s reactions.

Finally, if you could choose anyone from the game, knowing you would win the jury vote, who would you take to final 2?

Tomas. Which actually happened for me, he was the only person that at least some what had my back and I knew I could talk to.
2061 days 7 hours ago
TR1364

Who would you consider deserves the title “Hero of the Season”?

I'd have to say Thaddeus. Remember when the dude LITERALLY carried his tribe, BY HIMSELF to immunity, AND FORFEITED so his tribe went to tribal? That was also the time he sent me to exile, and I took him with me~

Who would you consider deserves the title “Villain of the Season”?

I don't consider anyone a villain tbh... if I am perceived as a villain.. Cool! Villains have more fun~

Favorite tribal council?

The Tirstin tribe council, because alot of people were shook on why Drew didn't go. LOL

You never know who would win the jury vote~
I'd take Grace no matter if I won or lost, that's what ride or dies do.
2060 days 18 hours ago
TMAN54445
grats f2 tom how was i threat
molucule tom played game u floated with immunity and a idol am i wrong if so how
2060 days 18 hours ago
Molecule
molucule tom played game u floated with immunity and a idol am i wrong if so how

I would’ve been a floater if I was just dragged along to the finale without doing anything but I won immunities and played the idol to keep myself safe. N O B O D Y had my back so I had to stay low and not stand out. I won multiple challenges/played and yet still nobody targeted me, I do not think I floated. I won immunities when I had to and laid low when I had to and managed to not make a target out of myself.
2060 days 18 hours ago
TR1364
grats f2 tom how was i threat

You were underestimated, I knew you had such a strong chance at winning this game, from being a solo, to being a good social player when we had conversations, you proved to me that you were one of the ones I had to look out for if I wanted to win! You are a threat and that's a compliment! :)

open group

Link's Survivor: China

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!