This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council

Topic » Final Tribal Council

2070 days 22 hours ago
MadisonViolet312
Oh and Brittany, I voted with you when you were blind sided
2070 days 22 hours ago
MadisonViolet312
In the end I'm voting for the player who I thought played the best game
2070 days 22 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
I wasn’t blindsided, Madison lmao i knew somethin was going on. I think Jake might’ve been a bit more thoughtful of the jury than Tomas was, both played good games though since they’re in final 2.

I like how you took that, Grace. I completely respect that response and my comment was not intended to be personal to you two. My apologies if it came off that way.

Tomas, I probably would’ve voted you if you respected me enough as a friend & player to tell me that you wanted me out. You left me in the cold so i knew you were plotting against me, don’t make it seem like I was so powerful considering you had these people wrapped around your finger working with ya
2070 days 22 hours ago
MadisonViolet312
Why would he tell you tho? If the someone flipped, you would have stayed and that would put a target on his back, don't count your chickens before they hatch lmao
2070 days 22 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
Girl chill out, you clearly don’t know what a friend is if you had one lmao

I’m saying as a friend, he could’ve been straight up, I wasn’t even coming after him and ya’ll voted Thaddeus out the next tribal anyways?? He had all ya’ll working with him anyways, he had nothing to worry about
2070 days 22 hours ago
MadisonViolet312
Ok, sorry. Anyways I'm rooting for you Brittany in cutthroat survivor
2070 days 22 hours ago
MadisonViolet312
Lol I came 2nd the first season. It was a unanimous vote
2070 days 21 hours ago
TR1364
Thank you both, I appreciate your comments.

2070 days 21 hours ago
themissinglink
*Collects urn*
2070 days 21 hours ago
themissinglink
So Jake and Tomas, you have made it as far as you can in this game and no matter what happens in a moment you should both be congratulated for that and take a moment to appreciate what you have achieved.
2070 days 21 hours ago
Molecule
Thank you :)
2070 days 21 hours ago
HeyItsFox
Gl!
2070 days 21 hours ago
TR1364
<3
2070 days 21 hours ago
Molecule
Also I just got on, I didn’t ignore you Brittany
2070 days 21 hours ago
themissinglink
With that being said there can be only one winner and it is time to find out.  Remember tonight you want to see you name, these are votes for a winner.

open group

Link's Survivor: China

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!