This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council

Topic » Final Tribal Council

2071 days 1 hour ago
TR1364
Sorry Jake, but I won immunities as well and never got targeted.

If I may add, I never received ANY votes to be voted out in this game. I looked at every single tribal council and I never received one vote to be voted out. That HAS to say something about my game.
2071 days 1 hour ago
Molecule
I didn’t say you didn’t, I was just answering his question and I never got any votes either so
2071 days 1 hour ago
Molecule
If the cast was more active I would’ve pulled something off but when everyone actually playing is working together, there’s not much you can do
2071 days 1 hour ago
TR1364
Well, there is always SOMETHING you can do. : )
2071 days 1 hour ago
TR1364
Regardless of "everyone working together" I still made things work.

(Not tryna be mean btw, just tryna to fight for the win, I pray you understand~ )
2071 days 1 hour ago
Molecule
Yeah it’s not personal I know lmao
2071 days 1 hour ago
Molecule
You made things work because you were in an alliance, I actually COULD NOT do anything because nobody was communicating with me. You can’t do anything by yourself other than win immunities which I did.
2071 days ago
TR1364
Two different strategies, that's for sure! c x
2071 days ago
LaFierceBrittany2
Um who voted with me when I was voted out?
2071 days ago
LaFierceBrittany2
Also, I’m HELLA happy to see the shady girls who didn’t have the balls to be straight up not make final 2. Ya’ll got played and are idiots for not listening to me.
2071 days ago
LaFierceBrittany2
And Tomas, I’m flattered by all of your compliments but I simply cannot vote for someone who was as fake as you were. How are you going to try to be my friend, vote me out and then say how much you loved me? Be straight up next time, you’ll get a lot more respect from people.

Molecule stating that no one had his back despite me reaching out to him shows how ignorant he was in this game. Like congrats you made final 2 and I’m voting for you to win but don’t make yourself out to be a victim when you brought it upon yourself. Most of the people who made it far are lucky that this wasn’t an active cast because if it was, it would’ve had a different outcome.
2071 days ago
pinkiepie512
“Also, I’m HELLA happy to see the shady girls who didn’t have the balls to be straight up not make final 2. Ya’ll got played and are idiots for not listening to me.”

Uhhh girl, umm just fyi I would have been Final 2 if Jake hadn’t gotten lucky. Did you not see that me and Tomas are very close? Of course he was going to be the one I was most loyal to. If I didn’t have him in this game, TBH I would have for sure stuck with you and Madison the whole time. But you saying, “Ya’ll got played and are idiots for not listening to me.” First of all, I’m not the idiot who got played because Tomas and I knew who was going the whole time at each tribal. And second of all, you saying for not listening to me shows you were the leader and calling all the shots. That makes you a THREAT honey. I’m going to let you know, don’t be mad at Madison because she voted with you the whole time. You can be extremely happy that I didn’t get Final 2 all you want idgaf, but know that to me, you are a very awesome competitor, and I’m not being fake about it at all no matter ehat you believe. Outside of this game, you seem like a very cool person I would play with again. Your elimination was NOTHING personal on my part because I really like you as a person. You had to go so us two could get further.
2070 days 23 hours ago
TR1364
I love you and I want to be friends, but I wasn't going to win against you, I had to make my move.

Call me fake, but I know you have abilities to get votes, so it had to be a blindside.

Like I said, Not telling you was my biggest regret.

But would I even have gotten your vote if I DID tell you?
2070 days 23 hours ago
MadisonViolet312
I think that Tomas played a better game.
2070 days 23 hours ago
MadisonViolet312
we shouldn't be bitter. Tomas blindsided a lot of people but that's how you play survivor

open group

Link's Survivor: China

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!