This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Link's Survivor China Applications

Topic » Link's Survivor China..

2016 days 20 hours ago
AwesomeLion
Preferred Name: Lion

Activity Level (1-10): 8

Colour Level: Yellow

Briefly describe any previous group game experience you have (including my generation 1 or 2): Well I’ve only been here a month but...... Cutthroat Survivor Season 4: 4th place as well as winner of player of the season and moment of the season that’s only one I’ve completed

Favourite CBS Survivor Season?: Oh I can’t chose one I’ll name one of them though Survivor Season 18: Tocantins

If selected do you agree to send in confessionals at least once an "episode"?: Yes I will try my best
2016 days 9 hours ago
Adam94
Preferred Name: Adam

Activity Level (1-10): 7

Colour Level: Orange

Briefly describe any previous group game experience you have (including my generation 1 or 2): No

Favourite CBS Survivor Season?: Vanuatu

If selected do you agree to send in confessionals at least once an "episode"?: Of course, whether or not they will be accurate is another question.
2016 days 1 hour ago
dutchone29
Preferred Name: Ferdi

Activity Level (1-10): Probably 6-8 depending on the day.

Colour Level: Red

Briefly describe any previous group game experience you have (including my generation 1 or 2): It's been a while but I have a number of Survivors and a few Big Brother's under my belt. Made it far in some, never the finals sadly. My last game ended with me losing a fire making challenge after a 2-2 tie I caused by failing to vote. Rip.

Favourite CBS Survivor Season?: Probably China? But I don't have a clear frontrunner.

If selected do you agree to send in confessionals at least once an "episode"?: I'll try!
2015 days 1 hour ago
Sarahabramowitz724
Preferred Name: Nicole
Activity Level 1 to 10: 9
Favourite CBS Survivor Season?: Heroes vs Villains
If selected do you agree to send in confessionals at least once an "episode"?:Yes
2014 days 20 hours ago
mbarnish1
Anyone that didn't play in Galapagos, India, Samoa, or Iceland can and should apply.

This season will be a mixture of LIVE and NON-LIVE challenge.
----------------------------------------------------

Preferred Name: Matt

Activity Level (1-10): 7

Briefly describe any previous group game experience you have (including my generation 1 or 2): In a couple games now

Favourite CBS Survivor Season?: Millenials/Gen X

If selected do you agree to send in confessionals at least once an "episode"?: Yes
2014 days 18 hours ago
sergeant
This season will be a mixture of LIVE and NON-LIVE challenge.
----------------------------------------------------

Preferred Name: Josh

Activity Level (1-10):8

Colour Level:Light Green

Briefly describe any previous group game experience you have (including my generation 1 or 2): I have been around this site on and off for a number of years and pretty much played in all of the major series and minor ones too

Favourite CBS Survivor Season?: If I had to choose probably season 25.

If selected do you agree to send in confessionals at least once an "episode"?: Yes I'll do my best
2014 days 15 hours ago
Jayrawd29
Preferred Name: Jordan

Activity Level (1-10): 7.5

Briefly describe any previous group game experience you have (including my generation 1 or 2): This would be my first.

Favourite CBS Survivor Season?: Cambodia

If selected do you agree to send in confessionals at least once an "episode"?: Yes

open group

Link's Survivor: China

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!