This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council

Topic » Final Tribal Council

2144 days 10 hours ago
themissinglink
Take a seat guys.  We will bring in the members of the jury: Brandon; Paula; Waf; Brad; James; and Keizo, voted out at the last tribal council.

Now you will have noticed there is an even number of jurors, this is because of the medical evacuations earlier in the season.  In order to give us an uneven we will use a twist that I used in my second ever season and it was originally from the British version of the show.  That is to make the public the 7th juror.  So a poll will be created and the public will vote for who they want to win, the winner of that poll will receive one vote from the jury.  I would ask you not to spam for the poll, but I am sure we both know you would never do that...

Anyway, Will and Julian you have made it as far as you can in this game.  Now it is up to the jury to decide your fate.

Will and Julian post your opening statements.

Jury please allow them to post their opening statements then feel free to ask any questions that you would like.  Then send in your vote.

You have until 5pm EST tonight to send in your vote.
2144 days 8 hours ago
waf_
For Will and Julian: Why do you thought that I was the biggest sheep?
2144 days 7 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
I'll do my speech after I get off work in an hour!
2144 days 6 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Ok first to Keizo directly, I voted you off because I've been friends with Julian for years on the site and was a final 2 with him from the beginning -- I also thought the jury would like you more and you would have gotten at least 2 votes against me for sure so I didn't think taking you was a good move for me.
2144 days 6 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
To Waf’s Question:

I went back and checked and I actually didn’t say you for this in either of the answer lists — I don’t think I marked you down for any of them at all because we just didn’t have enough interaction for me to feel confident in putting you down for anything.  The only thing I can think of is that Alex told me you didn’t have skype, which may have contributed to people putting you down as they might have thought you were a “newer player” that could be more easily manipulated or something — obviously not saying that’s true, just trying to come up with a semi-decent answer for your question and obviously open to talking or aligning in future games if we happen to get on the same tribe.
2144 days 6 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Basically that @ Waf
2144 days 5 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
I'm pretty excited to be sitting next to Will here, he's a great longtime friend of mine and fun to play with in these. Now let's get into why y'all should vote for me to win over him with the 3 major aspects of survivor.

OUTWIT - I was always in the know when it came to votes, whether it was directly from others or indirectly from those I was closest to. When people started revealing how divided they were at the merge vote, I used that to rally the Upolu 4 and blindside Yandere, saving Brad who would be someone on my side moving forward, but also someone I had to keep an eye on. Brad is a very smart person and a strategic mind who enjoys making big moves, so I planted seeds of mistrust early on in the merge with the other Upolu while making sure to ensure he wouldn't turn (the fact that he kept getting votes helped a ton).

OUTPLAY - As I said before, I was the one who spearheaded the Yandere vote in order to save Brad, among other things. I did everything in my power to ensure the last 3 people in this game (aside from myself) were the 3 that ended up sitting in the final 4 with me, because I knew once I reached that point my bonds with each would be more than enough to carry me to the end. It's no secret challenges are not my strong point but I did still claim one vital immunity win, at the final 4.

OUTLAST - I made it all the way to the final 2 without anyone else writing my name down. My only vote came from the fact that I had to stay late at work and woke up literally right as Link collected the urn (I sent something in because he hadn't started reading the votes but I'm assuming it was too late) which is a testament to the connections I made. I found an idol early on, on the swapped Upolu tribe, which I never needed to use.

This entire season I was virtually unopposed in my run to the end. It may not have been the most "in your face" game (you all voted me best UTR player for a reason) but it was definitely a game I'm proud of at the end of the day.

Thank you all and best of luck to Will
2144 days 5 hours ago
Foxy_Piplup
Okay first of congratulations on making F2 guys

Julian-Who would you pick to sit next to you in F2 If you won the F3 Challenge? please give me the honest answer

Will-What do you think was your best move in this game and what the worst?
2144 days 5 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Ok for my speech I’m going to keep it relatively short because I’m not sure how much people read these before making a decision.  This game was overall pretty straightforward — at the tribe swap, Upolu never had to go to tribal and so myself, Keizo, Brad, and Julian ended up aligning at the merge and controlling most of the game.  For my part in influencing the direction of the alliance, I gave input and tried to steer the direction of the vote away from the people I had also built somewhat of a relationship with/talked to a bit (e.g James and Paula) for as long as I could — I ran interference with others and steered the target away from us, while trying to also keep them in for a bit to help secure our majority.

I think that ultimately I showed a good balance of loyalty to my alliance and individual play that supplemented my own personal game.  In terms of challenges, I won 3 immunities and helped my tribe actively participate in all of the pre-merge challenges.  Overall I think I showed 1) Dedication 2) Adaptability and 3) Strategic ability by building relationships, trust, and successfully influencing the direction of the game as a whole. 

I had a lot of fun and am happy to answer any questions.  Good luck Julian!
2144 days 4 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
For Keizo’s Question:

I think the best move I made was talking people like James, Paula, Country, and Alex before/during the early merge — in doing so I helped steer the target off our our alliance and on to other people which I think helped pave the way for us to pretty much control the votes, as everyone else was busy going after each other.

I think the worst move I made was voting for Waf by accident when I was supposed to vote for James in the split — James staying in could have been a huge problem for me had he won the final 4 immunity challenge (I would’ve likely at least been involved in a tie) and was a big threat to win overall in my opinion.  Thankfully for me though this didn’t happen and I still made it here.
2144 days ago
TheSexiestDude990
Julian-Who would you pick to sit next to you in F2 If you won the F3 Challenge? please give me the honest answer

I would likely have chosen Will. Between your immunity run and very likeable personality, you would have absolutely destroyed whoever you sat next to.
2144 days ago
Foxy_Piplup
Okay thanks for your answers guys and i wish you two the best of luck
2143 days 21 hours ago
brandonrichie
Question for both of you:

I'm pretty sure literally neither of you talked to me all game, so why should I give you my vote to win?
2143 days 20 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
"I'm pretty sure literally neither of you talked to me all game, so why should I give you my vote to win?"

- We were never on the same tribe until the merge and at that point people were looking at you for an early blindside target. I know you aren't a fan of people being fake to you, plus we had tabs on where your head was at via Brad.
2143 days 20 hours ago
Nostalgic
At work so voted based on your FTC speeches lmao. Grats to both y'all, both played well and deserve the win
2143 days 20 hours ago
themissinglink
Ok some of the jury still haven't been online or asked questions/voted.  So in order to get everyone's votes I am going to extend the deadline by 23 hours.  So jury please send in your vote by 4pm EST tomorrow.

open group

Link's Survivor: China

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!