This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #7 - Shakti

Topic » Tribal Council #7 - Shakti

2220 days 10 hours ago
themissinglink
Take a seat guys.  Jimmy has individual immunity and cannot be voted out.

Nick (jmain14) - What will you be basing your vote tonight on?

Brian K (BrainJak) - Are people already planning for who they would like to sit next to at the end of the game?

Kara (k4r4k) - You were on Exile for the last vote, are you concerned that you are out of the loop as a result?

Jimmy (Jacadeux) - A good effort in the challenge today, did you believe that you needed immunity?

Brendan (MvrshmallowCat) - You received a vote at the last tribal council, do you think that is a wake up call?

Chris (IRandomal123) - There seemed to be an obvious target at the last vote, do you think that will be the case again tonight?

Hoop (lhooper902976) - You received a few votes last time around, are you concerned about that for tonight's vote?

Brady (CoachWade) - Is it safe to say that old tribal lines are completely dead?

Ross (Ross56) - No immunity this time around, are you concerned without it?

Stephen (SimvivorWay) - What will you be basing your vote tonight on?

Please send me your vote by 4pm EST tomorrow.  No vote means self vote.  If you have a hidden immunity idol and you would like to play it, please message me saying so.
2220 days 8 hours ago
lhooper902976
Of course I am terrified for tonight.
2220 days 8 hours ago
k4r4k
I think there are A LOT OF LOOPS going on right now and I鈥檓 sure I鈥檓 being left out of many. My name has already come up and that鈥檚 never a good feeling. I do feel that when I went to exile I got left out of convos and strategizing because if im not a vote, what use am i to someone 馃槥 it was quiet
2220 days 6 hours ago
CoachWade
Brady (CoachWade) - Is it safe to say that old tribal lines are completely dead?

I'd hope so but to me it seems like everyone is playing there own games. I mean like I know I'll be targeted tonight and I totally understand why I would be. I know I'll be getting votes tonight for sure but people need to realize that this is a individual game and that they shouldn't do what's best for other people's games.

I don't care if you piss off your alliance but don't vote someone just because you're pressured that way. If I help your games I'd like for you to keep me and I plan on returning that loyalty back.
2220 days 6 hours ago
BrainJak
Okay bitches step aside It's time to blow shit up
2220 days 6 hours ago
BrainJak
DEAR MEMBERS OF THE CAST, PLEASE ACCEPT MY DEEPEST APOLOGIES FOR THE SHITSTORM I HAVE UNLEASHED, BUT HERE GOES!!! THERE IS A 3 MAN ALLIANCE IN THIS CAST WHICH HAS BEEN MANIPULATING A LARGE NUMBER OF PEOPLE, AND THEY PLANNED ON BETRAYING SEVERAL OF YOU WITHIN THE NEXT FEW VOTES, AND HERE THEY ARE:

HOOP
NICK
BRADY

THIS MORNING BRADY WAS IN MY PMS BEING BUDDY BUDDY ABOUT HOW HE WANTED TO BETRAY THE OTHER MEMBERS OF HIS 5 MAN ALLIANCE, WHICH HE DIDN'T KNOW WAS ALREADY FALLING APART AS NOT A SINGLE MEMBER WAS WITH THE OTHERS. I WAS TOLD THAT SEVERAL PEOPLE IN THE CAST (stephen and kara principally) WERE MASTERMINDS WHO WERE TAKING OVER THIS GAME. HE THREATENED TO HELP TAKE ME OUT IF I DIDN'T HELP HIM WITH HIS PLAN. INSTEAD, I TOLD EVERYBODY. I WORKED OUT OF HIM WHO HIS FINAL THREE WAS (see above, also confirmed by Nick so mwahaha) AND WHAT THEIR END GAME WAS. THUS, THE DOWNFALL OF BRADY. OR SO I THOUGHT.

IN TELLING STEPHEN ABOUT BRADY, WHO WAS TELLING ME ABOUT HOW HIS FORMER ALLIES WHO TURNED ON HIM (the oh so bitter people calling him a snake from the prejury area) WAS SIMOLTANEOUSLY SCREENSHOTTING AND SENDING MOST OF WHAT I SAID TO NICK, WHO WAS ONE OF THE THREE GOING TO BETRAY HIM. AFTER NICK BLEW UP AT ME AND SHOWED ME A SCREENSHOT OF STEPHEN'S SCREENSHOT (yes that's confusing stay with me) STEPHEN HAD THE GALL TO ACTUALLY BRING THE "you just weren't trustworthy" CARD TO THE FUCKING TABLE. THIS AIN'T GO FISH HUNNY, YOU BLEW IT. I WAS LEGIT WITH YOU AND YOU BLEW IT. ENJOY.

NOW BRADY, STEPHEN, NICK, AND HOOP ARE ALL RARING FOR ME TO GO. AND WHY? SO THEY CAN HAVE A 4 PERSON MAJORITY WHEN WE GO TO F9, AS THE CAST IS SO DIVIDED. SORRY NOT SORRY.

IF YOU DIDN'T WANT TO PLAY, YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE JOINED BITCHES. I FRANKLY DON'T CARE IF I GO AS LONG AS PEOPLE SEE THAT I KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON. YOU BLEW IT. ALL 4 OF YOU. NOW WALLOW IN IT.

This bitch fest, is adjourned :P
2220 days 4 hours ago
IRandomal123
Chris (IRandomal123) - There seemed to be an obvious target at the last vote, do you think that will be the case again tonight?

No honestly this vote is so divided that I really have no idea how it could go. If you're being ignored, that's a good time to concentrate on finding yourself and creating your own mystery.
2219 days 17 hours ago
BrainJak
Brian K (BrainJak) - Are people already planning for who they would like to sit next to at the end of the game?

Oh absolutely. As you've seen in my rant, some have already formed their Finale Pal group. The rest of us are just feeling each other out, deciding who's the threat and who's the nobody. Who we can count on in the jury, and who will never vote for us in the end. All of these are rushing through our heads, so yeah, the planning portion of this game has begun.

(I DON'T KNOW HOW MANY TIMES PEOPLE HAVE ASKED ME TODAY IF I THINK THIS IS THE BEGINNING OF JURY, AND BITCHES I DO! GOOD LUCK ALL :D)
2219 days 15 hours ago
jmain14
I鈥檒l be basing my vote based off of who is trustworthy and who isn鈥檛. I think we鈥檝e figured out who is and who isn鈥檛 on this tribe. It鈥檚 a matter of whether or not everyone sees it. I believe I鈥檓 voting in the majority, but who knows? I could get blindsided tonight lol.
2219 days 15 hours ago
Jacadeux
Jimmy (Jacadeux) - A good effort in the challenge today, did you believe that you needed immunity?

Not at the time, but this game is nuts. With new information coming out every hour, I am relieved to have the security that immunity brings.
2219 days 15 hours ago
jmain14
Brian, not only are you continuously trying to stir shit up, but you also have resorted to personally attacking people in private message for not going the way that you wanted to go. And I wasn't attacking you at all or screaming or yelling when I called you, I simply asked you what was going on and you lied to me and said there wasn't going anything on.

Tribe, Brian has not only stirred up a bunch of shit, but he is also personally attacking people in private message. While this is a game that we are all clearly passionate about, there is a line that is being crossed here and Brian has crossed it numerous times within the past 24 hours when his plan was exposed. I hope you can see that his attitude and demeanor is nasty and that he has no true loyalties to anyone but himself. Whatever will get him through to the next day, he will do. Whatever gets him to the end, he will do. No matter what it takes.
2219 days 13 hours ago
SimvivoRWay
Stephen (SimvivorWay) - What will you be basing your vote tonight on?

My vote will be based on purely what I think will get me farther in the game. There has been a lot of drama in this tribe and some people clearly woke up from their winter slumber to cause chaos.
2219 days 12 hours ago
BrainJak
Nick shut up 馃槀

You came for me lying and bitching and I told you off so deal with it. And yeah I've proven who the liars are. Everytime you guys Screenshot me, someone tells me and I prove you guys wrong. You and Brady have wrecked your game by trying and trying to keep up this bullshit. You lied about an idol. You lied about me. You lied about Stephen. You lied about Kara. You lied about EVERY FUCKING MEMBER OF THIS TRIBE and we're TARGETTING every single one of them. You screwed up. Big time. Grow up
2219 days 12 hours ago
BrainJak
Were not we're autocorrect
2219 days 12 hours ago
jmain14
When the fuck did I lie about an idol? When did I lie about Stephen or kara? You shut the fuck up you dumbass  馃槀
2219 days 12 hours ago
jmain14
My game isn鈥檛 Brady鈥檚 game, so know that.

open group

Link's Survivor: China

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!